AMBER ALERT CT - Vanessa Morales, 1, missing after mother found deceased, Ansonia, 28 Nov 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re also being pretty cagey about what people should be on the lookout for...the whole if you see yo
Just tell us the weapon would be good.
I'd bet a heavy household object and fists. I don't think the perp brought the weapon with them. Just IMO. Might have taken it away from the house, though.

Sources: Police close to naming suspect in Ansonia mother’s death

Sources tell News 8 that police will officially release a suspect’s name and picture sometime in the next couple of days.

We’re also told police still have hope that little Vanessa is alive and tips continue to pour in.
I'm so curious if they have any reason to genuinely believe that VM is still alive. The more time that goes by without any evidence of her makes it seem less and less likely.

If their suspect is related to her - I can believe she possibly is alive still
JMO
If this child is alive and with a relative of the suspect, they have probably taken her out of the country. There is no way any good could come out of that...except that Vanessa is alive.
They will have hidden a child the whole country is looking for as well as protected a murderer for all this time.
While I continue to hope she's alive, it's getting harder and harder to keep that hope alive.
I know I'm most likely in the minority, but I really don't think the father or anyone related is involved in this murder or kidnapping. jmo

If this child is alive and with a relative of the suspect, they have probably taken her out of the country. There is no way any good could come out of that...except that Vanessa is alive.
They will have hidden a child the whole country is looking for as well as protected a murderer for all this time.
While I continue to hope she's alive, it's getting harder and harder to keep that hope alive.
I know I'm most likely in the minority, but I really don't think the father or anyone related is involved in this murder or kidnapping. jmo

BBM:

I was so sure dad was involved from the beginning of this case and now I’m on the fence.
I think it’s quite possible a distant non DNA related family member could be involved.
Each of the above has me on the fence for her (VM) likelihood of being alive.
I guess we will know soon.

BBM:

I was so sure dad was involved from the beginning of this case and now I’m on the fence.
I think it’s quite possible a distant non DNA related family member could be involved.
Each of the above has me on the fence for her (VM) likelihood of being alive.
I guess we will know soon.
Stranger things have happened.

God forgive me for suggesting this, but, for all that we know, it could be someone on her side of the family or a new boyfriend or an old ex. That said, I don't believe this to be true, but with them saying they have a suspect and more information and photos will be coming in the next day or two, I am pretty sure they have damn good evidence of who this suspect is. I wonder why there is a delay.

I also do not believe that Vanessa is alive. Fingers crossed and prayers being said that she is found safe soon, but I just think this is a recovery effort at this point. :(

My gut says it’s still the father. Though I hope not for V’s sake if she’s found alive. Which I doubt, but am praying hard.

If it’s not, then why the delay? It’s very curious. Unless this other person is also already in custody on other charges and they’ve kept it very quiet.

Here is something I don't understand. LE has a suspect in mind and plan on telling everyone in the next day or two. Why leak that out right now? Would if they try to take off? Or worse, harm someone else in the process? Why not arrest them now? Or did they already go on the run?

My gut says it’s still the father. Though I hope not for V’s sake if she’s found alive. Which I doubt, but am praying hard.

If it’s not, then why the delay? It’s very curious. Unless this other person is also already in custody on other charges and they’ve kept it very quiet.
I do think at the very least, he is involved. However, it doesn't make any sense to say they are going to name the suspect and show their photos, when it's already out there to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz