Custody Hearing - Scheduled for 10/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why couldn't he leave with his girls? He's neither a suspect or a POI in the murder of Nance, so doesn't that mean he is free to go where he wants with his children?

Perhaps the difference is Brad hasn't been publically named as a suspect or person of interest. Because that hasn't happened, doesn't mean he isn't one or the other to LE.

Perhaps the difference is Brad hasn't been publically named as a suspect or person of interest. Because that hasn't happened, doesn't mean he isn't one or the other to LE.

You won't likely see either of those terms used by the DA or LE in any Wake County jurisdiction. If not the 'suspect', he is obviously a 'person of interest'. Some hear that he is not 'named' either one and think he is home free. As you pointed out RC, the key word is 'named'.

Works like a charm !
The poster you choose to ignore simply goes 'poof' :)

Cool!

I don't want to ignore anybody, 'cause I don't want to miss anything! lol

But it's good to know it's there!

So I don't see SG on here this morning; I wonder if she went with Mom to the courthouse.

Mom must not be able to use her laptop in the courtroom, or she would be keeping us in the loop, I'm sure!!!

So I don't see SG on here this morning; I wonder if she went with Mom to the courthouse.

Mom must not be able to use her laptop in the courtroom, or she would be keeping us in the loop, I'm sure!!!

I went to the very first proceeding when they agreed in Chambers.
The Judge was very clear to the reporters....use a blackberry devise in court and go to jail for contempt.

I went to the very first proceeding when they agreed in Chambers.
The Judge was very clear to the reporters....use a blackberry devise in court and go to jail for contempt.

Ooooooooh... so Mom could be in jail right now... JK!!!!! lol

So when you went, were you just sitting there while they did everything behind closed doors?!

Ooooooooh... so Mom could be in jail right now... JK!!!!! lol

So when you went, were you just sitting there while they did everything behind closed doors?!

I was in the courtroom but the judge made me leave when the witnesses came in. She then allowed about 25-30 reporters in to fill the very small courtroom. I could hear the judge's order about cell phones and computers from my position at the door. (got the visual :crazy:)

Our locals will be lucky if they make it in the actual courtroom today.

You won't likely see either of those terms used by the DA or LE in any Wake County jurisdiction. If not the 'suspect', he is obviously a 'person of interest'. Some hear that he is not 'named' either one and think he is home free. As you pointed out RC, the key word is 'named'.

No, obviously he is the primary suspect. I was pointing out that I don't think that legally he is required to stay in the area.

I'm surprised I don't see any video on WRAL of the plaintiffs and the defendant walking the sidewalks to the courtroom...

How long did it take last time? They are going on 2 hours now...

Wowee... "fodder" is the word of the day!!! LOL

Thanks for all the links, everyone!!

There is no doubt how Nancy's sister and father feel toward ole Brad, huh? I feel so badly for them.

ETA - hey Zoe and Henry7 - long time no see.

There is no doubt how Nancy's sister and father feel toward ole Brad, huh? I feel so badly for them.

ETA - hey Zoe and Henry7 - long time no see.

TG - Do you think NC's dad's comment will sound frivolous? He stated that he thinks Brad killed Nancy because he was the only one with motivation and access... I guess their attorney would have told him what to say or how to say it but it sounds like Brad is a default rather than he felt he was a danger to NC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid