Custody Hearing - Scheduled for 10/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stir away ! :)

I haven't seen any other warrants issued to anyone else or on any location or equipment that is not directly associated with one Brad Cooper. Maybe MH can explain it, when he takes the stand about LE trying to coerce him, if he is even there. :crazy:

Are you assuming that LE is doing a thorough job with the investigation? Is that a reasonable assumption?

I was being sarcastic...I think it is a stretch to assume because she was not wearing something that means he did it....

I think he, and we all who know your posts, knew that.

From the News & Observer:

"Hilkey said that Bradley Cooper also showed signs of being arrogant and narcissistic."

From the Wake site:

Dr. Hilkey: "described Cooper as a very smart, complex man in a “complex, precarious” situation who is “extremely defensive” and has harbored a fair amount of anger for a long time."; "There are times, though, that Dr. Hilkey said Cooper’s anger surfaces, and he tends to aim it at family members."; " “detached presence,” ".

And about JWB's affidavit: "Dr. Hilkey testified that the affidavit supported some of his assessments about Brad’s personality."

So, in other words, what I've tried to relay all along. Maybe now certain people will understand and maybe agree that the ex's aren't a bunch of bitter, axe grinding (sorry, RC) hens (or however else people have attempted to reduce our side to).

I desperately hope those little girls are returned to Canada.
:Banane35::bow::bow::thumb: I've always known that you and JWB have known of what you speak, all along. So do the Rentzs and the shrink. Lots of others too. People who KNOW him.

:Banane35::bow::bow::thumb: I've always known that you and JWB have known of what you speak, all along. So do the Rentzs and the shrink. Lots of others too. People who KNOW him.

I thought Dr. Gould was the psychologist?

From the News & Observer:

"Hilkey said that Bradley Cooper also showed signs of being arrogant and narcissistic."

From the Wake site:

Dr. Hilkey: "described Cooper as a very smart, complex man in a “complex, precarious” situation who is “extremely defensive” and has harbored a fair amount of anger for a long time."; "There are times, though, that Dr. Hilkey said Cooper’s anger surfaces, and he tends to aim it at family members."; " “detached presence,” ".

And about JWB's affidavit: "Dr. Hilkey testified that the affidavit supported some of his assessments about Brad’s personality."

So, in other words, what I've tried to relay all along. Maybe now certain people will understand and maybe agree that the ex's aren't a bunch of bitter, axe grinding (sorry, RC) hens (or however else people have attempted to reduce our side to).

I desperately hope those little girls are returned to Canada.

LOL - you aren't going to let me live that axe down are you RKAB ? :)

I've known this to be true from the beginning and yes it seems to me, as surmised, JWB did the affidaivt because she believed it was the right thing to do. I'm still sticking up for the bug man too !:crazy:

WHOA... where was THAT???

JMFLU, it's on the media thread, I think. Dogwood posted it. I'm sorry I don't have it for you. It was different from all the other ones in that it had jucier info. I'll go look.

The Rentz's psychologist testifed to what a lot of us in Calgary have thought for a long time, even before the murder.

That affidavit from the lady who was walking her dog sure sounds convincing, not to mention exculpatory, though!

LOL - you aren't going to let me live that axe down are you RKAB ? :)

I've known this to be true from the beginning and yes it seems to me, as surmised, JWB did the affidaivt because she believed it was the right thing to do.

Wonder why the judge didn't allow the JWB testimony...
... also wondering why it seems the plaintiffs opted not to put the detective on the stand...

"At one point Stubbs played a phone message left by Nancy on the Rentz's answering machine on July 7; it directly contradicted Brad Cooper's testimony through a video deposition that he had meticulously cleaned the couple's house while she was on vacation.

"I had to call the exterminator. There were these wormy things; I don't even know what they were," said Nancy. "I'm so furious at how disgusting the house was."

You know, this is just so poetic. If it's true that Brad didn't clean, and he left so much of a mess that wormy things showed up, which caused Nancy to call the exterminator on the 7th, who arrives and sees the mess in the garage (and the wormy things), and can now testify about both, then Brad really has caused that great circle of Karma to come back around in a hurry!

"At one point Stubbs played a phone message left by Nancy on the Rentz's answering machine on July 7; it directly contradicted Brad Cooper's testimony through a video deposition that he had meticulously cleaned the couple's house while she was on vacation.

"I had to call the exterminator. There were these wormy things; I don't even know what they were," said Nancy. "I'm so furious at how disgusting the house was."

"Under cross examination, defense attorneys asked Rentz about his assertion that Brad had not been a good father; Rentz testified that Cooper did not attend Katie's birthday party.

When asked if anyone had bothered telling Brad Cooper about the party, he replied, "Let me answer it this way: Good Morning America knew."

http://wake.mync.com/site/Wake/news/story/11171/custody-battle-in-cooper-case-begins/

(This one is loaded with info from today guys.)

CHECK OUT THIS LINK from Dogwood's post: IT'S JUICY. Juicy, I say. This is the one, JMFLU. It tells of everyone's testimony. Hannah Prichard's is especially interesting with the drunken Michael Morwick, drunken Craig Duncan. Read all of it!

NCN, as long as the Rentz's are in town, now would be a good time to get the materials from Nancy's birthday party to them.

Wonder why the judge didn't allow the JWB testimony...
... also wondering why it seems the plaintiffs opted not to put the detective on the stand...

I doubt JWB was present.

Detective Daniels, as noted in several articles, is in court for one purpose - rebuttal witness after the defense has presented their case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper