Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this info. I am not so quick to rule out this dumpster fire, but perhaps you have spoken with the cleaner yourself and it is certain that the cleaner threw a lit ciggarette into the dumpster? Or even better, you have this on surveillance footage? I am a smoker myself and never do that, and since you mentioned the cleaner smokes out there as a routine, would it not also be routine to put the smoke out before throwing it in the dumpster?

Debbie's timeline is BS. 8 p.m. is very interesting to me. I hope you can provide more input on this fire. Also, have the surveillance camera footage been reviewed for Monday night? Thank you.

My theory by the way is that Lisa was put in the river. If you can elaborate on where a person would come off N. Brighton and have access to the river bank, that would be great.

My officer was on a routine patrol there and saw the cleaner outside near the dumpster at 6:45, I reviewed all tapes and she was out there for 10 minutes to throw one bag of trash away. She then returned at 7:50 and opened the door to toss another bag out and that's when she saw the fire, she attempted to put the fire out with buckets of water...while lighting up another cigarette. She doesn't speak very good english so she wasn't much help when we questioned her.

You could go south on Brighton as far as it can go, also south on Chouteau you will reach the river area, train tracks and an asphalt plant. Then if you go left on Birmingham, you will reach one of my buildings and direct river access.

From what I see on casenet...

There was a failure to register vehicle - 2009
Given probation
Then failure to appear at a probation violation hearing
Warrant for arrest
Cash bond posted
$250 fine and 1 yr license suspension starting 3/2010

This is for address:
3620 N LISTER AVENUE
KANSAS CITY, MO 64117

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

I'm confused.

When KC was on trial & her attorney tried to float the preposterous & unbelievable scenario of an accidental death covered up to appear as a kidnapping, NO ONE bought it (at least no one with any common sense).

I don't understand why that same preposterous & unbelievable scenario is now being proposed over & over again in these threads regarding baby Lisa's disappearance.

If it wasn't plausible in Caylee's disappearance, why is it plausible now?

I'm confused.

When KC was on trial & her attorney tried to float the preposterous & unbelievable idea of an accidental death covered up to appear as a kidnapping, NO ONE bought it (at least no one with any common sense).

I don't understand why that same preposterous & unbelievable scenario is now being proposed over & over again in these threads regarding baby Lisa's disappearance.

I wouldn't say "nobody" since KC is walking free.

The woman has no conscience. She is manipulative. She lies. She makes up stories to deceive, to give false confidence, to rip your heart out and cause you to question your faith in the human race.

Remind you of anyone?

MOO.

Yeah, my mother in law. :floorlaugh:

(J/K...MIL is a sweetheart.)

Im so sad...maybe a miracle for baby Lisa...I hope by tomorrow the PEOPLE responsible get a conscience, and honor this little human being named Lisa.

I'm confused.

When KC was on trial & her attorney tried to float the preposterous & unbelievable scenario of an accidental death covered up to appear as a kidnapping, NO ONE bought it (at least no one with any common sense).

31 day difference.

I'm confused.

DB didn't wait 30 days to report the disappearance. And that theory was not mentioned until the trial. jmo

I'm confused.

You're right. But in this case we haven't found Baby Lisa yet. So we really don't even know if she is still alive.

As for KC's case - I don't see much comparison at all.

But when you look at Haleigh Cummings case - its almost word for word. There was no real, consistent, drinking or drug use by KC. The Cummings - well that's what got them behind bars for 25 years. Misty being left alone with 2 minor children. First time daddy was working night shift. Here - front door unlocked - Cummings - door propped open with a "bricko block". And I could keep going. We have never found Haleigh. The only difference in the two is that Lisa couldn't have wandered off by herself.

As for the boys. LE interviewed them once - probably very soon after arriving on the scene. Would love to know what they told LE. And now, obviously LE has a lot more info which include things they would like to "run by" the boys and now parents are saying "nope - sorry". That speaks volumes!!!

JMHO

Anxious to hear mom's reasoning for not letting the other children be interviewed. Under other circumstances, I would resist this myself. If my baby was missing and in danger, I would do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING the professionals asked of me in order to get my baby back! If she says she doesn't want her children scarred by an interview with LE, I will feel 100% sure she is guilty the second the words leave her mouth. I don't buy that excuse under these circumstances.

Agree. I believe the siblings have been interviewed/spoken to by LE early on. Mom is now putting it out there that she was drunk that evening/early morning. If an abduction occurred that she knows nothing about, well then---let LE interview the siblings again. It's to Mom's advantage. The truth does not change.

IMO, it's nonsense. It's orchestrated. Nothing to hide by allowing LE to re-interview the sibs if Mommy was drunk and truly doesn't know anything about how her baby went missing.

Yes, learned it last night along with a bunch of other info. Jersey was brought into custody (LE says he has nothing to do with case), a man called LE about an abandoned house with diapers, back pack and mens clothing. LE conducts a search, says diapers have been there a very long time. probably not related. Yada yada yada. Look for the "Abandoned House" thread for more details. (Whew!)

THANK YOU!!!

I will NEVER catch up!!! Wahhhhhhh! :maddening:

Maybe we should start a thread for past case comparisons, so it doesn't take over every thread? ;)

Hi everyone....just got on here today and saw the title of this thread. Have not read all the pages, but just wanted to say that I thought this might be the case when we heard about the surveillance tapes of buying the wine, but never telling the police, and then we found out that she was with her brother and the rumor of her phoning the brother at 2.30am and the reply being "ready when you are" (or similar).

I did not want to post it then, but my suspicions were that they had a bit of a session and something happened to the baby, and I am sure it was accidental, be it maybe SIDS or fell, I dont know. I also think that that is also why the child wasnt in pyjamas.

No, your eyes are not deceiving you! I set my ray gun to "beam" and beamed over some posts from another thread. :kimsterwink:

Interesting development! I feel like a terrible sleuth by not putting the boxed wine purchase together with the probably she got drunk. :doh:

I'm late to the party and I'm just jumping in off you're post Kimster. I don't feel like a bad sleuth at all, I mean we knew she bought the wine and obviously most people that buy wine, drink said wine. I think many of us have felt that she probably had more than glass but to find out she was drunk..well :doh:
Unfortunately parents do get drunk, even parents who are solely responsible for their children...many alcoholics do it daily...but THEIR CHILDREN DO NOT DISAPPEAR! I just think there is still way more to what went on in the house the night Lisa disappeared and my hope is that someone took her "for her own good." Right now I'm really not feeling that but it is my hope.
I'm also real interested to hear just how "drunk" mom really was, I mean was she "falling down" drunk or was she "comatose" drunk. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5