Darlie Routier's Appeals & Court Rulings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jeana (DP) said:
Whateverl. I know one of the prosecutors and don't like them trashed by someone who doesn't know what she's talking about.
Great. I there is a new trial, we can give you our ideas on things they shouldn't miss and you can get it to them. Goody makes a mental note and hope she will remember.

Jeana (DP) said:
Got a dictionary in that backpack? Someone don't know how to spell. :D
She got the point across, Isn't that good enough? None of us spell every word right, myself included. Maybe esp myself. I is too lazy to look 'em up.

cami said:
Lol Jeana angry! Jeana is one of the calmest and fairest moderators I have ever had the pleasure to post with.
Jeana is a good one, considering we can't say any ol' thing we want to here like we can at GAC where Mary is one terrific monitor. They both speak their mind though, esp when one ruffles their feathers a bit.

HeartofTexas said:
Me thinks it's spelled kumbaya! But then, I may not be finished with my edumacation so could be wrong! LOL!

For the record, Jeana, I think you're delightful and about as fair-minded and level headed as they come. But then, I think the same re Goody, so I hope that doesn't dilute my compliment! The posters on the Darlie forum are just about the best on the WS forum, IMO.
NOw how could comparing Goody to Jeana dilute the compliment? I ask you, girl! :dance:

cami said:
His blood is cast-off on the back of her nightshirt though. That's powerful evidence. Yes, Darin should never ever have been allowed to wash the blood from his body. It should have been typed.
Unfortunately, he was allowed to leave the scene before detectives arrived. But I don't think I have ever heard of them detaining someone at that point in any case, so that is probably evidence that is not normally taken in the first place. So we are probably wrong with our thoughts on that issue. I have always wondered if there was a shirt for Darin somewhere, like maybe down in that sewer near where the sock was found. That is another question that will never have an answer unless he tells us at some point.

cami said:
His blood is cast-off on the back of her nightshirt though. That's powerful evidence. Yes, Darin should never ever have been allowed to wash the blood from his body. It should have been typed.
One other thing...according to that link you posted on the death penalty thread, Texas can also seek the death penalty for multiple (more than one) murder at the same event, so I don't think they chose not to charge her for Devon's murder because of the death penalty rules. They obviously had some other reason.

Jeana (DP) said:
Thanks!!!!! I think we're blessed with the best posters on the net!!!! :woohoo:
Awwwwwww....that is nice, Jeana. You are a pretty good monitor, I gotta admit. And I guess it is kind of nice to have SOME rules. Keeps the riffraft out. hahahaha.

beesy said:
Believe me, Jeana does not get angry. She's a perfect moderator. I know this well, as there have been many times she could have said "BLEEP off beesy" and she hasn't. :razz:
O, you just haven't found the right topic yet. LOL!

HeartofTexas said:
Yup, you too!! All of the posters here are really incredible. I've tried to get involved in some of the other forums here but I can't seem to get in sync with many of the other posters. Some of them are great, but some of the others just aren't my cup of tea. Over here, however, everyone is great. I have the least to say among the Darlie posters, but I always enjoy reading what each of you has to say.
That's nice, Heart. You are pretty nice yourself. :blowkiss:

Mama-cita said:
Yeah, I figured it out now. I thought I was the bad speller. Y'all know my Math sucks. That's why I've only raised 87 cents for my "Buy the Routier house and convert it into a memorial gardens plan." I tried to balance the checkbook ONCE, now I am not allowed near it anymore.
And sumtymes me speling isn't so grate. But I tryed really heard at my schooling and I done finished that "Hook on Fonics" prograham.
Well, just thank your lucky stars that you don't have dislexia, too.

beesy said:
Look up a few posts and then let us what's "knew" with you too! http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif
Gee, I'm sooooo:o. Lookie, lookie you forgot the word "know" :laugh: stepchild. And don't forget about all that crap, crap, crap, she had to put up with. And now I have to go find some paxil because I'm :crazy: that's why I come in here. :blowkiss: to Jeana the big "DP".

Spywhere said:
Gee, I'm sooooo:o. Lookie, lookie you forgot the word "know" :laugh: stepchild. And don't forget about all that crap, crap, crap, she had to put up with. And now I have to go find some paxil because I'm :crazy: that's why I come in here. :blowkiss: to Jeana the big "DP".
Am I missing something or do you have a problem with Jeana that predates my WS origins?

Spywhere said:
Uh, dear, you said "knew", instead of "new" not "know". At least get your own quotes right. I'm quite aware of the crap, crap, crap she had to put up with from me which is why I said what I said. By the way, how many hours did you waste reading through all of my posts to find these things.. and you called Jeana angry...:loser:

Goody said:
O, you just haven't found the right topic yet. LOL!
Yeah, I'm still working on that though:dance:

Goody said:
Unfortunately, he was allowed to leave the scene before detectives arrived. But I don't think I have ever heard of them detaining someone at that point in any case, so that is probably evidence that is not normally taken in the first place. So we are probably wrong with our thoughts on that issue. I have always wondered if there was a shirt for Darin somewhere, like maybe down in that sewer near where the sock was found. That is another question that will never have an answer unless he tells us at some point.

Yeah true, it's too bad they didn't though.

I am sure they initially thought it was a home invasion so that's why they let Darin go to the Neals.

Nope we will never know unless he talks.

Goody said:
One other thing...according to that link you posted on the death penalty thread, Texas can also seek the death penalty for multiple (more than one) murder at the same event, so I don't think they chose not to charge her for Devon's murder because of the death penalty rules. They obviously had some other reason.

I didnt' think it was that actually at first. I thought they held back on Devon in case she was found not guilty on Damon, they would try her for Devon's murder. But they wouldn't do that would they? Is that considered double jeopardy?

I'm not an expert on this but I don't think it's considered double jeopardy. The newspapers here in Dallas, at the time of her trial, talked about the fact that she could be tried again for Devon's murder if they failed in their attempt to convict her on Damon's murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tskr247
Back