Darlie Routier's Appeals & Court Rulings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Goody said:
:laugh: Texas doesn't commute. Texzas executes! Don't you know that they execute more people than any other state in the US? They have 5 up for execution in November.

She was talking about minors whose death sentences HAVE been commuted. :razz:

WindChime said:
Jeana is a outstanding super mod here, she has more insight on this case than most of us, she lives very close to where the crime took place and knows many true facts regarding this case. One could not ask for a more caring,loving loyal friend who believes that everyone has a right to their own opinion.

Thanks sweetie!!!! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Spywhere said:
:laugh: Really? No kiddin' darlin'? Well me thinks you is an angry "key player". You shouldn't be the "MOD" here,your too angry :furious: and you know very :rolleyes:. BTW, I know she did it. I think we all do so blah blah blah. What else is knew from you?
Okay everyone, let's just take a nice breath, hold hands and sing...
KOOMBAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY LORD, KOOMBAYAAAAAHHHH, Oh Lord koombayah."
J2, stoke the fire, I have some marshmallows in my backpack....

Mama-cita said:
i'm a stokin and bringing the harmonica!!

Mama-cita said:

Got a dictionary in that backpack? Someone don't know how to spell. :D

Jeana (DP) said:
Got a dictionary in that backpack? Someone don't know how to spell. :D
What doesn't I know how to spell? I already done got my edumacation...

I didn't see anything spelled incorrectly in that post, however...

Mama-cita said:

I know Jeana speaks just fine for herself but I'm guessing she was just trying to be helpful to newcomer/slightly aggitated 'spywhere' with her attempt at spelling.

Just guessin :D

Jubie

Spywhere said:
:laugh: Really? No kiddin' darlin'? Well me thinks you is an angry "key player". You shouldn't be the "MOD" here,your too angry :furious: and you know very :rolleyes:. BTW, I know she did it. I think we all do so blah blah blah. What else is knew from you?

Lol Jeana angry! Jeana is one of the calmest and fairest moderators I have ever had the pleasure to post with.

jubie said:
I know Jeana speaks just fine for herself but I'm guessing she was just trying to be helpful to newcomer/slightly aggitated 'spywhere' with her attempt at spelling.

Just guessin :D

Jubie
Thanks. I thought I spelled Koombayah wrong! I probably did. Maybe it's Cumbayah. Or Coombayah. When I tried to dictionary search it, it kept saying, "Do you mean Goomba?" Nope.

I have no dictionary in my backpack. But we can make some S'mores!

Me thinks it's spelled kumbaya! But then, I may not be finished with my edumacation so could be wrong! LOL!

For the record, Jeana, I think you're delightful and about as fair-minded and level headed as they come. But then, I think the same re Goody, so I hope that doesn't dilute my compliment! The posters on the Darlie forum are just about the best on the WS forum, IMO.

Goody said:
The evidence against her for Devon's death was weaker since his blood was not found on the knife. Personally, I have thought they held back on Devon because they believe Darin participated in some way and just can't prove it. Someday they may be able to bring charges against him as well. And like Jeana says, Devon is like their Ace in the hole. If anything goes wrong with Damon's conviction, they still have Devon's to bring to trial. I can't imagine that happening but it is a safeguard.

His blood is cast-off on the back of her nightshirt though. That's powerful evidence. Yes, Darin should never ever have been allowed to wash the blood from his body. It should have been typed.

Mama-cita said:

LOl, Ohm, Ohm, Ohm, Ohm. Are we any calmer?

HeartofTexas said:
Me thinks it's spelled kumbaya! But then, I may not be finished with my edumacation so could be wrong! LOL!

For the record, Jeana, I think you're delightful and about as fair-minded and level headed as they come. But then, I think the same re Goody, so I hope that doesn't dilute my compliment! The posters on the Darlie forum are just about the best on the WS forum, IMO.

Thanks!!!!! I think we're blessed with the best posters on the net!!!! :woohoo:

Mama-cita said:

Look up a few posts and then let us what's "knew" with you too!
71.gif

Spywhere said:
Believe me, Jeana does not get angry. She's a perfect moderator. I know this well, as there have been many times she could have said "BLEEP off beesy" and she hasn't. :razz:

Yup, you too!! All of the posters here are really incredible. I've tried to get involved in some of the other forums here but I can't seem to get in sync with many of the other posters. Some of them are great, but some of the others just aren't my cup of tea. Over here, however, everyone is great. I have the least to say among the Darlie posters, but I always enjoy reading what each of you has to say.

beesy said:
Look up a few posts and then let us what's "knew" with you too! http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif
Yeah, I figured it out now. I thought I was the bad speller. Y'all know my Math sucks. That's why I've only raised 87 cents for my "Buy the Routier house and convert it into a memorial gardens plan." I tried to balance the checkbook ONCE, now I am not allowed near it anymore.
And sumtymes me speling isn't so grate. But I tryed really heard at my schooling and I done finished that "Hook on Fonics" prograham.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tskr247
Back