Darlie Supporters and Darin Routier

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
cami said:
Not the very large intruder Darlie described so that narrows the field. IMO
Yeah, but she threw in a midget intruder to sew up that hole.

Goody said:
Yeah, but she threw in a midget intruder to sew up that hole.
I thought it was the Bearded Lady. Don't forget the deer and the dingo.

Jeana (DP) said:
There are not enough points on the print to say with absolute certainty whose print it is, but they can say with certainty that it was small enough to be that of a small adult or a child.

I thought it was determined that it was NOT the print of a child. Isn't that why the prosecution of a case that had the defendant on death row for years went to the trouble to have the finger print checked out again?

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:
I'm beginning to see your trail here and I am following it.

Why are the bloody fingerprints attributed to Darlie. It
isn't like other evidence it doesn't go away it doesn't get consumed by testing.
Jeez Louise we can ask 10 dentist to compare stupid Trident gum but we can't poll 10 fingerprint experts to say one way or the other whose print it is.

Many experts have been polled and the consensus is that it does not belong to Darlie, Darin or anyone else that was in the house that night. To be fair the prosecution hired another expert, don't know why they didn't stick with Cron, and the new one asked Darlie if she would be fingerprinted again and she agreed. This new expert said that she cannot rule Darlie out as the person leaving the print but simply because the print has a whorl and one of Darlie's fingers has a whorl. Of course lots and lots of people's fingers have a whorl. So you have to take this for what it's worth which isn't a whole lot.

No one has come forth to dispute the experts that have said that the bloody fingerprint on the utility room door is not Darlie's or Darins.

SnootyVixen said:
Many experts have been polled and the consensus is that it does not belong to Darlie, Darin or anyone else that was in the house that night. To be fair the prosecution hired another expert, don't know why they didn't stick with Cron, and the new one asked Darlie if she would be fingerprinted again and she agreed. This new expert said that she cannot rule Darlie out as the person leaving the print but simply because the print has a whorl and one of Darlie's fingers has a whorl. Of course lots and lots of people's fingers have a whorl. So you have to take this for what it's worth which isn't a whole lot.

No one has come forth to dispute the experts that have said that the bloody fingerprint on the utility room door is not Darlie's or Darins.
Jantz did not rule her out either. He said it could be an adult female or a small framed man. He also said that she had a whorl pattern similar to the whorl pattern in the print. Since there are only about three or four patterns on any fingerprint no matter who left it anywhere in the world, what are the odds that it is not Darlie's print?

Jeana (DP) said:
And the red-haired Santa. :D
None of the above. It was the midget intruder what left that print. The big guy did the hitting...arms only though. Hey, maybe that guy had a fetish for arms. That would explain why he didn't hit her anywhere else.

Some people line themselves up into the sights of somebodies gun in life. Darlie did just that. Her personel behaviour is judged as proof she murdered her sons. We tend to pass judgement based on what we think we would do. This is not walking in another persons shoes.

Darlie would be accused of trying to speed her boys deaths along had she interrferred in anyway with the paramedics efforts. Her lack of effort to aid them? What did you want her do , boil water?
Get intrevenous fluids into the kids, Produce sterilzed tubing to reinflate damon's lungs, Heat up irons on the stove to cauterize their wounds what would YOU have her do.

Notice if in a wilderness type setting and no help is available you will need the above listed supplies and more to do the SURGERY needed .

Sir yes Sir

DARLIE IS NOT A SURGEON

Grizzly man on Discovery channel-
This guy went out and acted like an absolute (code id 10 t). HE ROMPED AROUND BEARS AND FROLICKED IN THE WOODS.
He got eaten by the BEARS.
All Indians will tell you do not frolick in the woods with the bears, you are really pushing it by romping in the first place.
Darlie did the equivalant in the lifestyle she led and in the eye of public opinion and judgement. She was just as dumb , she may be just as dead if all appeals fail but it is HATE and ANGER that want her ripped apart by the bear of public opinion. It is our own animalistic desire to see justice done. But I think I'll direct mine somewhere else-- Wouldn't it be nice no matter who killed the boys to just turn them loose in this Bear Country?

Some people line themselves up into the sights of somebodies gun in life. Darlie did just that. Her personel behaviour is judged as proof she murdered her sons. We tend to pass judgement based on what we think we would do. This is not walking in another persons shoes.

Darlie would be accused of trying to speed her boys deaths along had she interrferred in anyway with the paramedics efforts. Her lack of effort to aid them? What did you want her do , boil water?
Get intrevenous fluids into the kids, Produce sterilzed tubing to reinflate damon's lungs, Heat up irons on the stove to cauterize their wounds what would YOU have her do.

Notice if in a wilderness type setting and no help is available you will need the above listed supplies and more to do the SURGERY needed .

Sir yes Sir

DARLIE IS NOT A SURGEON

This guy went out and acted like an absolute (code id 10 t). HE ROMPED AROUND BEARS AND FROLICKED IN THE WOODS.
All Indians will tell you do not frolick in the woods with the bears, you are really pushing it by romping in the first place.
Darlie did the equivalant in the lifestyle she led and in the eye of public opinion and judgement. She was just as dumb , she may be just as dead if all appeals fail but it is HATE and ANGER that want her ripped apart by the bear of public opinion. It is our own animalistic desire to see justice done. But I think I'll direct mine somewhere else-- Wouldn't it be nice no matter who killed the boys to just turn them loose in this Bear Country?
You are too sensitive about this, Jane. You are just like all of her supporters. You put her up on a pedestal as if she shouldn't be judged like everyone else in the country. Yeah, we take a little liberty at her expense, but anyone who did what she did should expect that and be able to take it. We are, after all, just people, too.

No one expected Darlie to save their lives. We only expected her to be motherly toward them as they lay dying right in front of her. Instead of sitting on the floor or leaning on a vacuum cleaner nursing her own wounds, she should have plopped her butt down on the floor next to Damon and comforted him PHYSICALLY. If she didn't know to apply pressure...amazing that she didn't...but okay I'll give her that,but there is still no excuse for not holding that baby and reassuring him that everything would be alright instead of screaming into a phone how he was dying. She must have said the kids were dying a dozen times. Who does that right in front of a dying child??? Who is that insensitive? Darlie, that's who.

Yes, she should be held accountable for her behavior that night. I am amazed that you as her friend can't handle that. If I had a friend who did these things, I certainly wouldn't be talking about how pretty she is. I'd be wondering how I missed that about her. I'd be looking back for signs of this. I'd be asking my other friends if they noticed anything. I sure wouldn't expect a bunch of strangers to coddle her or her rep.

You are welcome here anytime but I hope in the future you will show us the real Darlie. That's who we want to meet. Not some pedestalled image of sweetness and perfection that didn't exist. I don't give a crap how sexy she was or how pretty she was. I want to know who she was on the inside and why she thinks she can continually change her story and expect people to believe her. I would very much appreciate it if you would share that information with us.

Sir yes Sir

DARLIE IS NOT A SURGEON

WTH!?!?:confused:

Goody said:
Just stay out of the woods and you will be alright....I think.:croc:
That post cracked me up when I read it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Goody said:
Just stay out of the woods and you will be alright....I think.:croc:
Is that what we were supposed to get? Goody smart...hahaha snort..hahaha

Sir yes Sir

DARLIE IS NOT A SURGEON

I don't know what all this mess is about. But why don't you check out this link. Maybe you'll figure out why it pisses me off that Darlie didn't hug Damon.
http://www.sidsfamilies.com/index.php?sec=nursery3&id=1559

deandaniellws said:
THE BEARS

It would be a more fitting justice in this case as say lethal injection.
Regardless of who we think did it.
DARLIE
DARIN
INTRUDERS
SKINHEAD CRACK SMOKIN CIRCUS CLOWNS
any of the above listed

beesy said:
I don't know what all this mess is about. But why don't you check out this link. Maybe you'll figure out why it pisses me off that Darlie didn't hug Damon.
http://www.sidsfamilies.com/index.php?sec=nursery3&id=1559http://www.sidsfamilies.com/index.php?sec=nursery3&id=1559http://www.sidsfamilies.com/index.php?sec=nursery3&id=1559
You got to hug that little feller plenty while God loaned him to us on earth. There is alot in life I can't change and the blessing like your link showed and the boys are more important than any material possesion, I find it sad that that Darlie found this out too late. Now that my kids are grown I look back and i didn't take enough pictures, I did take them for granted sometimes, they are grown so quick it happens overnite it seems. I don't have any little ones to hug on at the house still waiting for grandkids. If you have any at home don't forget to hug them tonite.

The last nite my son was at home before he went to Afghanistan I actually got up and he had fallen asleep on the couch, i spent the last fews hours I was with him watching him sleep like i did when he was a baby. I told you true He'll always be my baby. God Bless you and keep you

It is easy to try and convict Darlie Routier based on her behaviors, what i'd like to point out is some of the things said about her are dammed if you dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. A lot is true and she lined herself up in that rifle shot years ago. Even if she hadn't and had sterling behavior and a more solid story she should be convicted on the evidence found at the crime scene cause regardless of her past it is what happened that night and that night only that resulted in the deaths of 2 little boys. Thats what forensic science is for to give us the answers.

This makes me angry at our system---- I heard on the news about the murders and knew who it was immediately, I commented that b------ is gonna get the death penalty. That was the law then anyone convicted of murdering a child under the age of -- will get an automatic dp. When this occurs, a child murder, an automatic so though and exhaustive investigation should occur, the burden should not be locally responsible- adequate state funds automatically provided. after all this will be a dp case and no one wants flimsy cases. This kind of dedication to finding child killers is not how Texas works sadly. I bet the Rowlett police would have appreciated that kind of support. Who knows with more funding and the ability to run more tests without worry of cost a lot of the questions might have answers and we could prove way beyond the shadow of a doubt all of what happpened that night. Investigators wouldn't have thought twice once their theories were panning out. They could have made it a little bit more airtight --- just IMO Following thru with even more to back up their claims. Maybe we should all put pressure on our "politicains who fund our police"

Sir yes Sir

DARLIE IS NOT A SURGEON

HORSE HOCKEY! Complete b.s.

What is horse hockey?

Darlie not doing enough in your opinion to aid her boys or letting bears eat people who deserve it.

Darlie would be dammed by medical professionals that she delayed treatment or interrferred with treatment. Instead she is dammed by others like Waddell who also just stood there. That is the Bear of public opinion I spoke of.

As much as I wanted to- hold my daughter in the ER after her car wreck, I didn't. I could tell she was "posturing" indicitive of a brain injury, so I turned around and ordered tests-NOW. A CAT SCAN, MRI, X RAYS AND 3 LAB BLOOD TESTS There is a doctor who also shares my name and the hospital staff thought I WAS HER. I never told them I was they assumed, Thank God I'm not a total idiot cause the test I ordered revealed internal injuries which she later had surgery for. The staff when they later learned I was not a doctor or nurse, asked me how I knew what tests especially the blood work needed to be done. I told them I was a cornucopia of useless knowledge until then I never thought any of it important beyond satisfing my own curiousity.

I know what horse hockey is but do you?

You don't need to use Darlie's behavior if the crime scene evidence says she did it.
The evidence doesn't throw silly string parties or leave much up to conjecture.
I have been reading the posts and looking at the evidence, it is very damming in itself and that is what i'm looking for enough proff that no one can argue the point.

What is horse hockey?

Darlie not doing enough in your opinion to aid her boys or letting bears eat people who deserve it.

Darlie would be dammed by medical professionals that she delayed treatment or interrferred with treatment. Instead she is dammed by others like Waddell who also just stood there. That is the Bear of public opinion I spoke of.

As much as I wanted to- hold my daughter in the ER after her car wreck, I didn't. I could tell she was "posturing" indicitive of a brain injury, so I turned around and ordered tests-NOW. A CAT SCAN, MRI, X RAYS AND 3 LAB BLOOD TESTS There is a doctor who also shares my name and the hospital staff thought I WAS HER. I never told them I was they assumed, Thank God I'm not a total idiot cause the test I ordered revealed internal injuries which she later had surgery for. The staff when they later learned I was not a doctor or nurse, asked me how I knew what tests especially the blood work needed to be done. I told them I was a cornucopia of useless knowledge until then I never thought any of it important beyond satisfing my own curiousity.

I know what horse hockey is but do you?

You don't need to use Darlie's behavior if the crime scene evidence says she did it.
The evidence doesn't throw silly string parties or leave much up to conjecture.
I have been reading the posts and looking at the evidence, it is very damming in itself and that is what i'm looking for enough proff that no one can argue the point.

You must not know what it is if you believe one thing that comes out of Darlie Kee's mouth.

The cop told Darlie Lynn NUMEROUS time to do SOMETHING to help her boys. She just stood there holding a towel to her neck. Moreover, how you can POSSIBLY compare what happened to those boys at the hands of their own mother to being in an emergency room is seriously beyond me. You can't even talk about delayed care when Darlie is the one who stabbed them, Darlie is the one who took time to stage the scene before she called 911 and Darlie is the one who stood there while the police officer asked her to HELP THEM!!!!!!

I don't even care about the silly string party or the ridiculous funeral or anything else she did after she murdered them. Its moot. There's nothing she did AFTER she murdered them that could possibly hold a candle to repeatedly stabbing those precious little boys while they slept and then CHASING one of them down as he scrambled to try and get away from her. Can you imagine what was going through his head while he realized that his own mother was coming after him with that HUGE knife? How you can compare that to being an emergency room where STRANGERS care more about your child than Damon and Devon's own MOTHER did is beyond disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties