Day 2 The Pineapple in the Bowl/ 12 Days of JonBenet

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will speculate that the tiara is more for ' show' for the tv show and not necessarily a part of the recreation. Every ID show I watch has snakes or scorpions slithering across kitchen counters right before a murder but I don't think they are really there. My two cents.

If the placing of the tiara was staged for ratings it diminishes the shows credibility. If there was a tiara near her body that is a huge factor which points back to Patsy.

Pineapple enzymes are used to ease digestion. It's called bromelain when it's extracted. It supposedly helps your gut break down food.

I normally read and don't usually post, however I noticed something while watching the ID first episode again tonight that I didn't notice last night. While showing the dining room scene with the bowl of pineapples looking into the kitchen there was a bed pillow on the kitchen island or counter. Did anyone else see that? I don't think it was a recreation photo. I think it was a crime scene photo. I went back (online) and did see a Beauty and the Beast pillow at the foot of JBR's bed. Would she have had another pillow? Possibly from the car ride home that evening putting her in the kitchen that night before bed? Or did BR bring a pillow downstairs that evening? I cannot find any crime scene photos like what I saw in the show. Just thought it was odd enough to mention.

I just discovered through all these new stories is the tall glass with a tea bag..........and asking BR if his mother drank ice tea.
It was beside the pineapple. I have never made ice tea in a glass with a tea bag. I thought the glass would break with hot water.
Could this be a way a small child(ren) would make it with hot tap water and ice?
Who's finger prints or lip DNA would be on it?
Has anyone said anything about the ice tea???

I just discovered through all these new stories is the tall glass with a tea bag..........and asking BR if his mother drank ice tea.
It was beside the pineapple. I have never made ice tea in a glass with a tea bag. I thought the glass would break with hot water.
Could this be a way a small child(ren) would make it with hot tap water and ice?
Do you think possibly the glass had been used for something else previously, and empty, it seemed like a good place to set a wet tea bag?

I have read before that Patsy made ice tea a glass at a time in the microwave...its in one of the books...I remember because in all my life I never made ice tea like that and I thought it was weird...so I started making it like that in my Tervis and it's great !!! Lol no big pitchers to deal with in the fridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think possibly the glass had been used for something else previously, and empty, it seemed like a good place to set a wet tea bag?

Hmm. Where are you going with this, otg? You suddenly sparked a long-ago memory - as a mom, I used to put wet tea bags on my kids' mosquito bites and bee stings. Do we even know if the tea bag was wet/used? But your question revolves around the glass. ?

Hmm. Where are you going with this, otg? You suddenly sparked a long-ago memory - as a mom, I used to put wet tea bags on my kids' mosquito bites and bee stings. Do we even know if the tea bag was wet/used? But your question revolves around the glass. ?

Not really going anywhere with this. I just think too much is made on the assumption that tea was brewed in the drinking glass and who might have consumed it. The tea bag appears to be used (see photo) But if someone brewed a cup or a mug of hot tea, what would they do with the wet, hot tea bag? I simply think it's more likely that someone had made hot tea in another dish and looked for a place to put the used tea bag. What would be more convenient than an already used and uncleaned drinking glass?

attachment.php

Attachments

• AnatomyColdCase222 (Teabag and Bowl) (Closeup).jpg
    AnatomyColdCase222 (Teabag and Bowl) (Closeup).jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 911

I had this thought too.
I also thought that if the family friends were so keen on cleaning up, why hadn't they cleared this away?

Possible that the iced tea was made with one of those cold-brew tea bags. Or maybe Burke just put an old teabag in a new glass.

I think BR got the pineapple and he and JBR ate some it.
I think they were looking at the christmas presents or playing when a childrens squabble erupted --which became seriously bad very quickly. BR had the magnalight and didn't know his own strength.
JBR was the "golden child" the favourite and he had a lot of pent-up jealousy.

I think BR got the pineapple and he and JBR ate some it.
I think they were looking at the christmas presents or playing when a childrens squabble erupted --which became seriously bad very quickly. BR had the magnalight and didn't know his own strength.
JBR was the "golden child" the favourite and he had a lot of pent-up jealousy.
How does the sexual assault play into your theory? In other words who did it? And who strangled her?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Not really going anywhere with this. I just think too much is made on the assumption that tea was brewed in the drinking glass and who might have consumed it. The tea bag appears to be used (see photo) But if someone brewed a cup or a mug of hot tea, what would they do with the wet, hot tea bag? I simply think it's more likely that someone had made hot tea in another dish and looked for a place to put the used tea bag. What would be more convenient than an already used and uncleaned drinking glass?

attachment.php

Then where's the tea cup?

[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

otg,
The teabag and the glass might be coincidental. That Burke Ramsey's fingerprint is on the glass is not. The glass is located on the same table as the pineapple bowl, again holding Burke Ramsey's fingerprint.

It links BR to the breakfast bar, just as he is linked to the wine-cellar via touch-dna and allegedly his hi-tec footprint?

otg,
The teabag and the glass might be coincidental. That Burke Ramsey's fingerprint is on the glass is not. The glass is located on the same table as the pineapple bowl, again holding Burke Ramsey's fingerprint.

It links BR to the breakfast bar, just as he is linked to the wine-cellar via touch-dna and allegedly his hi-tec footprint?

Exactly.

Hi I wondering if someone can help me.Is it correct that Burke's and Patsy's fingerprints on on the bowl of pineapple? Burke's finger prints on the glass with a tea bag in it beside the bowl? Who's finger prints were found on the spoon and I haven't heard of Jonbenet's fingerprints on any of them.Were her prints found on these items?

Hi I wondering if someone can help me.Is it correct that Burke's and Patsy's fingerprints on on the bowl of pineapple? Burke's finger prints on the glass with a tea bag in it beside the bowl? Who's finger prints were found on the spoon and I haven't heard of Jonbenet's fingerprints on any of them.Were her prints found on these items?
Sorry, I am too lazy to dig up sources but:
- Burke and Patsy's fingerprints were on the pineapple bowl, of that I'm certain.
- Also certain Burke's fingerprints were on the glass.
- Do not believe we know whose, if any, fingerprints were found on the spoon.
- And as far as I know, none of JB's fingerprints have been found on the bowl or spoon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eppomoosha
Back