***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and it is not beyond the realms of possibility that while awaiting Gerards trial, because now it is officially deemed that he DOES have a case to answer as to the death of his wife, that there could be other arrests.. other charges laid.. different charges laid on other persons of interest, or who knows?? a liquorice all sorts could eventually rock up at the Trial for the Murder of Allison Baden-Clay.

Oo la la ! I'll wait in anticipation....:what:

The shaving explanation defies belief. These are clearly fingernail marks, and the ones on his lower neck look like fingernails through a collar or the top part of his shirt (presumably a polo neck).

IMO, the other marks on his chest and around his armpit look like the rubbing caused when carrying a heavy weight (ie through the bush late at night).

Question, though: why did the court decide to release these to the public now? Surely now that the matter is going to trial, the courts would be more inclined to NOT sway or inform public opinion and therefore compromise a jury? Alioop? Anyone?

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I have a sick feeling in my stomach after seeing those photos of his face. IMO I cannot accept his explanation for how he got these marks. The colour and high resolution has erased any doubt that they were not caused by fingernails.

Long time sleuther, first time poster. What great news! Let's hope it doesn't take too long to get to trial.

<modsnip>
A few of my thoughts (MOO):
- GBC strangled Allison with the jacket that he forgot to mention her wearing (doubtful many murderers say "oh, when you find the crime scene keep an eye out for the murder weapon I used)
- NBC helped with the clean-up throughout the night so was there first thing in the morning
- OW potentially has elected to remain ignorant to the whole thing. May have said something like "I don't want to know what's gone on here - I'm here to take care of the children"
- NBC & EBC may have cut ties with GBC as he could make a deal to avoid jail time for himself as being an accessory after the fact. Afterall if GBC is going to jail there's no use NBC going as well if he can roll his son.

All my opinions, and thanks to all of those who provide hours of thought-provoking discussions.

Wow its is really obvious in this pic...

GCB5-496x620.jpg

There was an early pic of him in a car and I said back then I could see the scratches on the side of his face and that he appeared to have some concealer on them that had rubbed onto the window of the car he was leaning against.

I think I was told I was reaching if I saw that lol.

Anyone know if OW stays at Bwana's when she is in town?

Scarred for life!!...he will always have to wear Allison's last acts as a reminder on his face....

I hope they did scar as the hair will never grow in that spot if it scars.

And here we have it

Donna Field &#8207;@Donna_Field Outside court his sister Olivia says her brother is an innocent man an one day the truth will come out #badenclay

The truth being that she is in Denial and he did actually kill the beautiful mother of his girls and then try to get back to 'business as usual' as soon as possible and that the BC kenmore clan is involved in a big cover up

Its quite a bit of blood, when i first heard about the blood in the car i thought it was just a drip. But thats alot of blood

All of that highlighted area isnt blood, that is showing up the cleaning product he has used to clean it up.

The blood area is a diff colour and is shown in other pics.

Its quite a bit of blood, when i first heard about the blood in the car i thought it was just a drip. But thats alot of blood

maybe its not all allisons blood though, i think bleach spray also shows up with luminol testing?

sorry bayside beat me to it

All of that highlighted area isnt blood, that is showing up the cleaning product he has used to clean it up.

The blood area is a diff colour and is shown in other pics.

Ahhh ok, silly me :blushing::facepalm:

the charge for Interfering with a Corpse hasnt been dropped, if I read this right. he is on Trial with 2 charges....

It will be intriguiging to know if Olivia ever gets around to that little horror of addition.

' he is innocent of murder'... 'Oy.. *( from the press scrum).. ' is he innocent of interfering with a corpse, Liv?'......

I think we would hear a long loud scream then.

If Toni was 'upset and sick' at Allison going to a trivial conference, I wonder how upset and sick she is right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper