***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge thank you to EVERYONE involved in keeping us in the loop the past 2 weeks.
Fantastic effort!

I'm so relieved he will be standing trial but I'm saddened to think of what Allison's daughters will have to endure over the next year or two. Why doesn't he just admit guilt and let those poor girls get on with their lives? Hasn't he done enough? He's evil. MOO

I am sure the Dickies have got all this under control and have prepared the girls for this . i know the middle one is fairly clued up according to my granddaughter who is in her class at school so assume the others are too . God bless the little angels , they are now away from the <modsnip>

Can anyone remember how long after the event these photos were taken? News report says they were taken on the day he reported her missing but I thought it was a couple of days later?

oh boy.. he was more than a little bit hurt... but no signs of any weaponry, to my eye.. that is. ... doesnt look like someone hit him with a hot iron, or a broom.. whoever did that to Our Boy was out of range of any implement, I'm guessing..

Some media pics of OW

http://multimedia.aapnewswire.com.au/search.aspx?search="GERARD+BADEN+CLAY+COURT"%26(IMPORTDATE>20130319)

450554-baden-clay-photos-cuts-face.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226601300871

The shaving explanation defies belief. These are clearly fingernail marks, and the ones on his lower neck look like fingernails through a collar or the top part of his shirt (presumably a polo neck).

IMO, the other marks on his chest and around his armpit look like the rubbing caused when carrying a heavy weight (ie through the bush late at night).

Question, though: why did the court decide to release these to the public now? Surely now that the matter is going to trial, the courts would be more inclined to NOT sway or inform public opinion and therefore compromise a jury? Alioop? Anyone?

I would love to know how both sides are PRIVATELY feeling about the trial. Who is nervous? Who is confident? Does the prosecution have more up their sleeve or are they crapping themselves because they've played their best cards? OR vice versa.

I'm really nervous about the trial. The fact that Mahoney said they believed they had significantly weakened the case and Davis was looking forward to the trial worries me. Wonder what they have up their sleeve or do they have a damn good poker face?

How is everyone thinking it will go? I really don't know what to think tbh. Hard to know how convincing Davis will be and how compelling the crown case will be in comparison....

Thoughts?

Ali , could he now go and make a plea of accidently killing her or manslaughter or something much les than murder , particulary now there is evidence of a fight , just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper