GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we don't have all the information, but I feel there's something amiss about this crime. I feel as if it's not exactly as straight-forward as it may appear.

I could be wrong... maybe it was just a sex-related encounter that ended in murder, but ?something? about it seems off.

I know we don't have all the information, but I feel there's something amiss about this crime. I feel as if it's not exactly as straight-forward as it may appear.

I could be wrong... maybe it was just a sex-related encounter that ended in murder, but ?something? about it seems off.

I keep going back and forth in my head. On one hand, it seems like a perfect set up. Someone wanted him to be found there under those circumstances. On the other hand, why would he have gone there in the first place?

I keep going back and forth in my head. On one hand, it seems like a perfect set up. Someone wanted him to be found there under those circumstances. On the other hand, why would he have gone there in the first place?

An impressive "I'm a young swinger" hot spot hotel for trysts.

Has the information been released as to when he checked in to the hotel? If the wife didn't see him since 9:30am Sunday, was it because she went to work or because he left home and went to the hotel? Despite his occupation, $300 per night seems a steep price for staying in the hotel only for a couple of hours. Curious if the items not made public that were found in the room included a change of clothes for work, or clothing other than spa-wear (shorts/flip flops).

MOO

In the pic in the linked daileymail article, it looks as if the wife's lip is kind of crooked at one side, and the pic of the person on the stairs has the same look to his/her lip and the nose is very similar to me. I cannot help but notice the resemblance.

IMO

I noticed that too. It is uncanny.

Ive also wanted to post the past two nights I've been on, but didn't.......

If you go to his FB. Look at the last pic posted. Look at the very first comment to that pic. Go to that persons FB page. Look at the last pic posted. Look at the eye brow.

Now, does that person in the last pic look like the other girl in the other FB pics on the same page? Because one would assume is the same FB person? Assume its the same person? They look nothing like each other..... Chameleon like.

I just keep thinking hmmm for the past 3 nights.

His latest post on Facebook was April 30, 2014. Lawyers that I know do not do Facebook.

The last post that folks he isn't FB friends with can see... I'm a former attorney, and have many facebook friends who are practicing attorneys. Like my other FB friends, some rarely post, some post often about personal things (often limited to friends-only), some use FB to promote their practice publicly, etc.

In my experience, attorneys are just as likely to use FB as members of any other profession, but *may* be more careful to limits postings to 'friends-only' (I know it weirded me out when a parent in a case I was GAL on sent me a friend request, back in the early days of FB--it made me be very, very careful about who could see what I posted).

If that elevator hadn't been broken, the POI's face would probably not have ever been visible. It seems a plan, a tad off, who ever did stab David in the back, left him half clad, in room LE was able to track down. Was he impaired or subdued before the stabbing? Would that be obvious, no matter what?

The POI seems on a phone or device in the reflection in the mirror of the elevator bank, the time stamp on that seems to coincide with around the time the text was sent, but I may be completely off.

Has the information been released as to when he checked in to the hotel? If the wife didn't see him since 9:30am Sunday, was it because she went to work or because he left home and went to the hotel? Despite his occupation, $300 per night seems a steep price for staying in the hotel only for a couple of hours. Curious if the items not made public that were found in the room included a change of clothes for work, or clothing other than spa-wear (shorts/flip flops).

MOO

Or protection....

If that elevator hadn't been broken, the POI's face would probably not have ever been visible. It seems a plan, a tad off, who ever did stab David in the back, left him half clad, in room LE was able to track down? Was he impaired or subdued before the stabbing? Would that be obvious, no matter what?

The POI seems on a phone or device in the reflection in the mirror of the elevator bank, the time stamp on that seems to coincide with around the time the text was sent, but I may be completely off.

I think I know what your speculating, and I have too....

So where is video of suspect leaving room and hotel? What goes
must come down.
Thx Radiator for posting search warrant items. I wonder if the items were in the gym bag? Purchased by DM? Or brought in by suspect in that enormous coat?

Ahh, "suspect" could have used DM phone to text "wife", thus placing DM phone pings at Donovan...ahhh. I think this will be solved quickly.

So maybe something sexual was going to go down. I don't understand why he got killed, though?

So maybe something sexual was going to go down. I don't understand why he got killed, though?

I don't get that part either. if it was just for a quick sex interlude, why the bloody murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesireeMoonstone