GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that he never saw it coming - and your theory makes sense as to why he answered the door to this stranger. Can you leave a hotel door cracked like that? Someone knew he was there, that's a given to me. Tutti, I can agree on the pockets having something in them - could it be just the knife? Lol at the funny description of said bundled stranger - just amazing that he got through the hotel dressed like that, nobody at the door? Nobody noticed? He or she was so shady but managed to slip in and out.

If it has an additional dead lock on the door you can turn the deadlock to lock before closing the door and that will keep the door from shutting.

Drug delivery did cross my mind, but then I thought of his text to his wife about being home in an hour. You can't do dope that fast unless he planned on taking it home. But yes, drug connection making a drop off came to mind too.

I agree. I don't think David was doing drugs or that the POI was delivering it, but as choice of disguise by the POI, it says drug delivery to me, not a paid hook up trying not to stick out. I think this person may have had some idea that they would not raise suspicion dressed this way and cover up their contours not to be identified which seems the most extreme intent of the disguise. Big shoes that drag, especially as the POI opens the hotel door, you see a long sideways drag of the foot, then up the steps... as mentioned before.

Yes - that has been bothering me. It's not like the POI could say "room service" or "housekeeping". And IF the perp did walk to the lobby to ask if the elevators were working (or was she just looking around?), it was very strange behavior. Amateur but on a mission.
Ever since first viewing the video of the POI it was hard for me to believe this individual could have moved around the hotel so easily without anyone questioning what they were doing there. If they had been dressed "normally", in business attire, for example, they would have been much less noticeable. I do believe they were trying to conceal their identity perhaps by wearing shoes and clothes larger than they need, and the coat to conceal blood spatter from stabbing DM. And unfortunately so far they seem to have succeeded, as they have yet to be identified.

MOO

So I have a theory based on some sleuthing, because it's just my opinion and my sleuthing I'll just post my theory.
The only thing this crime has to do with gay hookups is its meant to hide the real killer's gender and identity. Just like she tried to conceal her identity as female by dressing in clothing much too big for her. I believe the POI is known to both DM and his wife. I believe DM was probably in an affair with this person. I believe this person lives in the DC vicinity (very close). I believe this person wanted more and DM did not. I believe this person has inserted themselves into the situation to gain knowledge of the family and close friends and possibly LE's direction. I said this person was known to both Kim and DM but not in a close capacity and therefore has probably sought out his brother's, sis-in-laws, and close friends as a means to keep an eye on and not to come off as the grieving friend she may portray. I think LE probably has already talked with her and she is on their radar.

I think I know exactly who you mean.

I think I know exactly who you mean.

You probably do.

It's just an opinion so I cannot say on here. There aren't any legitimate sources for facts. Just my own sleuthing. But what I came across seemed suspicious.

He was stabbed in the back. Did someone feel he 'stabbed them in the back"?

Go back to the video at the 34 second mark on the clip. A person dressed in black is acting in a suspicious manner. Looks at the person of interest, paces nervously, then when person of interest goes to stairwell he exits front door. Could be a tag team crime?

Also take another look at the person of interest, it looks like there is lots of stuff he or she has packed under their clothes (and I'd even suggest that he or she is wearing multiple layers of clothes-- look closely at the pants cuffs near the shoes as the person is climbing the stairs). Makes it possible that some stuff was planted.

This was a hitman.

You probably do.

It's just an opinion so I cannot say on here. There aren't any legitimate sources for facts. Just my own sleuthing. But what I came across seemed suspicious.

Do tell....oftentimes hunches turn out to be realities.....

I think it is VERY advantageous for WS participants to do at least a precursory skim (if not read in detail) prior posts on a thread. I want to elaborate (grumble and b**ch) but I won't. ;)

*This is just a pet peeve of mine and I needed to vent.

I think it is very interesting that, after doing a simple google search, someone who DM was very close to was in the same profession and even attended same Masters program-in anesthesiology)as DT, suggesting a possible close relationship.

When a stabbing occurs blood can get on the walls (even the ceiling) from the killer lifting the knife as they replunge it, the victim does not have to be standing.

Was stabbed multiple times. When the POI is walking it looks like a male, but in the stairwell pictures it looks female. Whomever it is was hiding their face all around that hotel, they also had gloves on.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lawyers-wa...death-puzzles-investigators/story?id=28942702

View attachment 69390

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/28084483/police-identify-man-found-dead-in-nw-dc-hotel

bump to have the photo on this page

oh, woops! i thought the photo would show up.

I wonder if any of the posters leaving comments on the queerty web site have contacted LE.

http://www./married-d-c-lawyer-may-have-been-murdered-during-secret-gay-hookup-20150223
Queerty has become such a trashy site, it is an embarrassment compared to the excellent, informative site that was started by David Hauslib years ago (he sold the site years ago and it's current incarnation is awful in every way). I wouldn't trust the experienced, skilled trolls who comment on Queerty only to troll and spread drivel

So I took a look through CL m4m. I searched asian because IMO the POI looks to be of asian decent. Most do not post pics of their face, however I happened to find one that caught his face in his pic and zoomed in (cropped out the xrated part) and did a side by side.

ETA removed pic since it is against TOS. I can provide a direct link to the CL ad if requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2