GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a former Washingtonian who continues to maintain many close personal and professional relationships with folks who are still local. The chatter has substantially decreased since the case was making headlines.

Because there has been no information released or leaked by law enforcement in weeks to media or community groups, it is generally believed that this case is not something that is an immediate or ongoing public safety threat rather it believed that the crime specifically targeting the victim.

Thank you.
As with so many cases, I was afraid this was the case.
No information is released and people lose interest. Sad.

Right, so if the person who killed David cared to leave him in humiliating circumstances, you'd think they'd have a chance to bolster it with pictures, but they haven't. They may probably have to invent them, to bolster their case, or ruffle through stuff to their way to such pictures, if they exist.

Or the person/people/interest, whomever, may be holding onto them for hedge against an eventual possible prosecution or as a plan B, to hold over all those who would not want such pictures revealed, or for money, who knows, but that's just Gumby theories, too much stretch.

The LE video shows a POI who knows a great deal about how David was found. I hope LE knows who it is by now and why.
No. Not at all.

My apologies for not being clear, but let me take this opportunity to clarify:

The claims people have made in comment sections of other sites and/or other message forums is that <modsnip> None of those making such comments have agreed to share (either publicly or anonymously) anything to validate their comment.

Hope that clarified things.

No. Not at all.

The claims people have made in comment sections of other sites and/or other message forums is that <modsnip>. None of those making such comments have agreed to share (either publicly or anonymously) anything to validate their comment.

May I ask how you know this? That the commenters had nothing to validate their claims. TIA

No. Not at all.

The claims people have made in comment sections of other sites and/or other message forums is that <modsnip>. None of those making such comments have agreed to share (either publicly or anonymously) anything to validate their comment.

Perfectly. Much appreciated and I'm with you on this.

Thank you.
As with so many cases, I was afraid this was the case.
No information is released and people lose interest. Sad.
But from what I'm hearing the lack of information (and the fact that LE has not issued the public alerts or been discreetly working with the community groups that they regularly utilize when a specific community is being targeted) speaks volumes about the type of case this is.

To briefly summarize: This crime was personal, not a random hookup or crime of opportunity, but the victim likely knew his killer or (the more widely held belief) the victim was specifically targeted by someone he knew and the killer was contracted to do the job.

May I ask how you know this? That the commenters had nothing to validate their claims. TIA

I was wondering this as well. I mean I don't doubt the likelihood it's just some attention seeking perv making stuff up but it sounded (true or not) that LE had been contacted.

It all began with Scooby Doo, and in that instant I knew my life would be one investigation after another.

I was wondering this as well. I mean I don't doubt the likelihood it's just some attention seeking perv making stuff up but it sounded (true or not) that LE had been contacted.

It all began with Scooby Doo, and in that instant I knew my life would be one investigation after another.
Hopefully my most recent comment answered your question. :)

Remember: Anyone can post in a comment section that they've contacted LE, but that doesn't mean they actually did.

The LE video shows a POI who knows a great deal about how David was found. I hope LE knows who it is by now and why.

Now I'm more confused. How does the POI know a great deal about how David was found?

Now I'm more confused. How does the POI know a great deal about how David was found?

Well if the POI did the crime, then they know how David looked when they left him in that hotel room.

I am unsure how we know what the POI knows

What are you seeing on the LE video that shows that the POI knows a great deal about how DM was found?

I am unsure how we know what the POI knows

What are you seeing on the LE video that shows that the POI knows a great deal about how DM was found?

Agree. That was an extremely misleading statement!!!

I don't know if I need a cup of coffee or a glass of wine...but reading the last few posts about what the POI knows, definitely makes me feel like I need one of those!:gaah:

What are you missing? It's a video of a POI who went in out of the hotel a murder took place that LE posted. It seems a safe assumption I'm willing to risk. May I ask why you assume the POI wouldn't know anything?

I am not assuming anything. I said I was unsure
I simply asked you to clarify your statement

OT, but...

It's the end of a long/snowy work week for me, so I'm having some wine and thanks to Momoffourboys who has chosen an excellent avatar (swear to Gawd I'm distracted every time I see that face, lol!) I believe I'll watch some episodes of "Suits" :D

This case has been strangely quiet. Why am I getting the sense of things being swept under the carpet to avoid any further embarrassment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member