GUILTY DC - David Messerschmitt, 30, murdered in Washington hotel room, 9 Feb 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will catch up tomorrow
Its been a pleasure posting with all of you
Some I have posted with before
Some for the first time

There are some very smart people here
Our guests should join and enjoy the intelligent banter
I learn something new every day

She is all bulked up in the surveillance photos...plus they are somewhat distorted. It is the tall one.

and some more of the face and what looked like two people scoping it out. I can't see FB pictures, but check out the area around her temple for resemblance, that was what made her look female to me, from the POI video.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.27.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2015-04-01 at 8.27.01 PM.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 302
  • POI on stairs .png
    POI on stairs .png
    13.3 KB · Views: 59
  • POI on stairs xx - Edited.png
    POI on stairs xx - Edited.png
    8 KB · Views: 297
  • POI blurry frontal.png
    POI blurry frontal.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 297
  • Peering around the corner within eyesight of other person.jpg
    Peering around the corner within eyesight of other person.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 68
Nice image work FindHG!
:sleuth:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Military school, working for a security firm, it just seems so out of left field. What on earth happened that made this girl risk all and go berserk? There is a much bigger story here....

Have you ever seen an athlete with military background walk in the manner of the person in security video? Bizarre

The elevator footage looks like someone prepared but nervous when the elevator doesn't work as expected. The prepared look stands out to me - she isn't just "someone" waiting for the elevator. On the stairway, she looks athletic to me.

Of course, I'm looking at the video AFTER learning about the arrest.

JMO.

D.C. Woman arrested in Tri-State attorney's stabbing death
WCPO Staff 8:22 pm, Apr 1,'15

Woman arrested in murder of D.C. lawyer at Donovan hotel
By Horace Holmes, ABC 7 News/WJLA, April 1, '15, 8:52 pm

Arrest made in hotel murder of D.C. attorney David Messerschmitt: cops
By Nina Golgowski, NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, Wed., April 1, '15, 6:25 pm

FIRST ON FOX: Woman arrested in murder of DC lawyer at Donovan Hotel
By Paul Wagner and Marina Marraco of FOX 5 DC, Apr 01, 2015 9:28 pm, report from earlier (reposted for ref.)

Arrest Made In DLA Piper Associate’s Killing
By Joe Practice, Above the Law, from tonight

Thank you, WSers for all the news, details, and links you're posting.

This wasn't about robbery <modsnip>. Massive overkill. That was one angry young lady.
Now what could have this guy done to make someone mad enough to kill him?

Info about who I think is her employer (based on FB link above):

"IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BECOMING AN ARMED SECURITY OFFICER WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE."

"The Most INTENSE Security Training in the World."

"When we first established the MVP Security Training School we never intended on being mediocre. We intended to be INTENSE!"

http://mvpprotectivetraining.com/security_training

We will learn more details, but maybe not until a trial or a plea deal happens. That could be a while. If more than more person was involved, maybe one will confess. But the motive at this point is just baffling...do not believe this was robbery, unless DM was meeting someone for a large cash exchange...in which case, how on earth would this woman know?

Info about who I think is her employer (based on FB link above):

"IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BECOMING AN ARMED SECURITY OFFICER WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE."

"The Most INTENSE Security Training in the World."

"When we first established the MVP Security Training School we never intended on being mediocre. We intended to be INTENSE!"

http://mvpprotectivetraining.com/security_training

I don't think that is her employer, I think that is where she went to learn how to be a security officer. The pictures are probably her "on the job training". Maybe she couldn't get a job after going through school and needed money. It appears that she had tried some other way to try to get money through donations, starting a few months ago but has ceased since the arrest (IMO) .

Does her firm handle the security for any area hospitals?

I don't think that is her employer, I think that is where she went to learn how to be a security officer. The pictures are probably her "on the job training". Maybe she couldn't get a job after going through school and needed money. It appears that she had tried some other way to try to get money through donations, starting a few months ago but has ceased since the arrest (IMO) .

Yes, that makes sense that was where she trained, not where she worked. Thanks.

Our firm was established in 2004 and is owned and operated by Melvin Key Sr., a retired Washington, DC Police Captain. Mr. Key is a considered a legend at the Metropolitan Police Department. He was the youngest person to make Police Captain in the history of the Metropolitan Police Department.

At just a mere 28 years of age Mr. Key managed operations at a one of the largest and busiest police districts in Washington, DC. There Mr. Key managed nearly 500 policemen, policewoman and civilians many nearly twice his age. Mr. Key retired after honorably serving the District of Columbia for nearly 2 decades.

During his career Mr. Key gained a wealth of knowledge and experience in crime prevention, crowd control, event management, personnel management, asset protection, personal protection to VIP’s, and emergency response to an array of incidents, including Active Shooter, Bomb threats and terrorism. That gained knowledge now*translates to a culture of pure professionalism and an unmatched level of security services passed on to our clients.

From: http://mvpprotectiveservices.com/about-us-contract-security/

I've had enough excitement for the evening, :eek:fftobed: but rest assured I will sleep soundly knowing that one less security guard is protecting our nation's Capitol. Can you WSers please sleuth deep tonight..... Me thinks there is alot more layers. Thanks.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the story. What we know at this point does not make any sense.

What had DM done from check in time, 5-5:30 until her appearance a little past 7:30? Someone had to give her the room number, but who and how? And why was he singled out from all the other guests?

There has to be more people involved - she did not get this inside information by herself. IMO.

I live in the metro DC area...which is why I am tuned in to this....but I agree 100%, layers will be peeled and the truth will be revealed. Yep.

And the number one question (for me)...why was he there in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1