DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray Relisha is found alive. As we all do. Then these Children need to be removed from the sad horror they have lived. They deserve a chance in life as every child does :please: Anyone know if the Siblings are still with their Mother? I pray not :banghead:

I totally agree, and we posted many of the same thoughts, Bravo :hug:

The children are no longer in SY's custody. DCFS petitioned for, and was granted custody, of all the children, when SY balked at the Amber Alert. It was granted for Relisha. I'm not sure if she lost custody of the boys at exactly the same time, or shortly thereafter. However, she no longer has any of her children with her.

Based on everything that has been revealed (and I believe it's just the tip of the iceberg), that is the silver lining of this story so far.

#FindRelisha

Okay - home just in time for the presser...

isn't the 13th (2 hour cell phone pings) around the time that he was called out by his boss and took off to Richmond for two hours?

just a rough timeline from this article:

25th of feb: she had reached five days out of school
26th fed: she is on video with Tatum
5 march: family meets with the school about her missing days
7 march: last seen at school but not in class
8 march relative says that tatum was in atlanta for some medical conference
10 march: school reaches out to this Dr. Tatum

13 march: relisha reaches threshold for reporting to dfs

13 march: tatum's cell phone pings in park
<---- was her mother made aware of this or grandma? as they had Tatum's cell phone # from previous articles
19 march: social worker reaches out setting off string of alerts and police investigation they call tatum but it goes right to vm (he leaves work early and allegedly goes to Richmond)
20 march: body of Tatum's wife found in hotel

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...500c6e-b43e-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

I wonder if his ex was living in that hotel and he just killed her there on that day (on or around)

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/

isn't the 13th (2 hour cell phone pings) around the time that he was called out by his boss and took off to Richmond for two hours?

*time of alleged trip to atlanta?* was this date of the richmond thing?

19 march: social worker reaches out setting off string of alerts and police investigation

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...500c6e-b43e-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

The 19th is iirc

anyone want to start a timeline? I am so afraid the GA alert is only for HIM and not for little Relisha :-( I hope I am wrong and they are just covering all the ground they need to

I believe someone made a timeline in the last thread, not sure which page its on though.

Yes, it was on JVM.

(snip)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, you told us that a week ago somebody spoke to her on the phone. Tell us about that. And then we`re going to get some input from our panel. But that`s another big piece of the puzzle. Because she`s been missing, last seen February 26. That`s when he takes her. That`s when she`s seen at the hotel with him, going into a hotel room. But it`s not until the next month, the 19th, that she`s reported missing.

Now you`re saying, well, really, on that same day, you spoke to her, or somebody in the family actually spoke to her?

PRINGLE: Her grandmother and her aunt. Mr. Tatum called my sister and the grandmother at 9:07 in the morning, and they asked could they speak to Relisha. He said, "Hold on, I`m going to tell you what Relisha and my granddaughter did."

They said, "OK, what did she do?"

He said they woke up that morning, Relisha and his granddaughter, they woke up and they cooked breakfast. They cooked scrambled eggs...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, wait, wait. Did he say that? Or did she say that? In other words, did you -- did they talk to the little girl, or was he saying, "Oh, yes, the little girl made breakfast for me"? The two -- because he has a granddaughter. The two little girls made breakfast.

PRINGLE: No, first they talked to Mr. Tatum. After they talked to Mr. Tatum, then they talked to Relisha. Relisha clarified what Mr. Tatum was telling them at first, that she had cooked breakfast, she had cooked scrambled eggs and toast. They asked if she burned down the place. She said, "No, Grandma. No, auntie, I did not burn down the place, and actually it was good."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. I have to stop you right there. You provided such great information. Thank you, Brenda. Don`t hang up. Because we want you to weigh in.

via
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Did Family Think Janitor Could Get Ill Girl Help?

Aired March 26, 2014 - 19:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1403/26/ijvm.01.html

ETA: Above BBM: This statement stood out to me when I heard it and bothers me nearly 24 hours after hearing it. Maybe it's the precise detail of the call of the time, or the wording of what Ms. Pringle relays kt saying about the conversation. My hinkymeter is REDLINING. :moo:

Who remembers the exact moment of what was at the time a rather unimportant phone call? 9:07am? just makes the story more plausible IMO. I don't believe it.

*time of alleged trip to atlanta?* was this date of the richmond thing?

19 march: social worker reaches out setting off string of alerts and police investigation

he did that on the 19th, i believe?

I have been following along from the beginning but this is the first time I have weighed in on this sad situation.
About the backhoe. I am not familiar with the area but I have a hard time believing that one person could manage to dig a hole large enough to hide a body and require a backhoe by himself without any equipment himself and even if he did I am sure there would be a lot of evidence that a hole was dug. And in two hours. He would have needed help and equipment and I don't see any indication that anyone else was involved. I am praying I am right and they aren't using the backhoe to find a body. After all, he left his wife in a hotel room with no apparent attempt to hide her body.

isn't the 13th (2 hour cell phone pings)

8 march relative says that tatum was in atlanta for some medical conference

<---- was her mother made aware of this or grandma? as they had Tatum's cell phone # from previous articles
19 march: social worker reaches out setting off string of alerts and police investigation they call tatum but it goes right to vm (he leaves work early and allegedly goes to Richmond)

I wonder if his ex was living in that hotel and he just killed her there on that day (on or around)

http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/page/local/timeline-disappearance-of-relisha-rudd/891/
here we go

This is what I have from my iPhone. You can see the cadets searching (which honestly seemed more like a training opportunity/drill - they were being yelled at, stand here, do this, etc), and you can tell that the entire perimeter and every single entrance is blocked off. The only thing I have with my zoom lens is a close-up of the vans, etc, off in the distance behind the reporters. I probably won't post it - unless I look and see anything interesting.

As for Amber Alerts, I saw one on the way over: the mobile billboard was malfunctioning and only the top half of each letter was showing. The bottom halves were jumbled. On the way back, I took a picture of one (yes, I was driving... :eek:) that still has the GMC truck in it. :no:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 287
  • photo-4.JPG
    photo-4.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 287
  • photo-5.JPG
    photo-5.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 285
  • photo-6.JPG
    photo-6.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 286
  • photo-7.JPG
    photo-7.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 282
I have been following along from the beginning but this is the first time I have weighed in on this sad situation.
About the backhoe. I am not familiar with the area but I have a hard time believing that one person could manage to dig a hole large enough to hide a body and require a backhoe by himself without any equipment himself and even if he did I am sure there would be a lot of evidence that a hole was dug. And in two hours. He would have needed help and equipment and I don't see any indication that anyone else was involved. I am praying I am right and they aren't using the backhoe to find a body. After all, he left his wife in a hotel room with no apparent attempt to hide her body.

BBM He really didn't have a choice. The police were on his tail.

I hope Relisha is not there. But just wanted to share: when passing this park going to work, as you turn onto 50 and head W back towards DC, you can see in the park these tall trees, with giant nests in them. I call them Dr Seuss Trees b/c they look like something from one of his books. One morning a year or so ago, I got up early one Sunday and went and parked on the side of Rt 50 and took pictures of the herons sitting in the nests - in the Dr Seuss Trees.

The last week that Relisha was seen - at school on March 5 and March 7 - was Dr Seuss week. (I hope this is must a meaningless coincidence - but I did think of that when I was there today)

I think Tatum knew his ticket was up on the 13th when he got the heads up from someone about it.

(and after he got the request on the 10th)

when was it that his buddy was looking at guns on the ipad and helped him buy one? I believe it was also in this same time frame. Maybe his wife had guilty knowledge so he got rid of her. I would not be surprised if the gun was purchased on or after the 13th. :twocents: eta: he may have even known he was on borrowed time as early as the 5th when the school meeting happened. just a guess.

so 5th: meeting with mother at school
7th: last seen picking up sibbs but not at school
8th: alleged atlanta
10th: demands this doctor send a letter
13th: pings at park and threshold reached (she missed 30 days of school total) this is also a week before the alert went out which is when the friend states he helped tatum with the gun on the ipad iirc

I think the focus on this park started after the FBI contributed to the reward, upping it to $70,000. I know they say his phone was used there for about 2 hrs during all of that time period, but, I wonder if they have more info.

the fbi could also be holding back info on his wife's murder: I have heard BFT and gunshot wound.

I think they could be holding back for a reason.. idk.

(I also just called in a tip. On 295, I passed an area with about 5-6 vultures circling down low near a warehouse. It was not near the park but closer to Oxon Hill. It could mean nothing - and I so hope it is nothing - but I called it in nonetheless.)

the fbi could also be holding back info on his wife's murder: I have heard BFT and gunshot wound.

I think they could be holding back for a reason.. idk.

Nurse, didn't you or someone else post an article saying that the night before, four people entered the hotel room but only three were seen leaving. At 5:40am (that exact time stuck in my head) the next morning, someone went to the hotel room and could see Tatum's wife lying on the bed but this person was not allowed to enter. I think it was the same article about the searching for handguns and the iPad, etc.

The way it was written was very confusing, but - someone knows something. I also wonder about how Lyles originally got into the Amber Alert and then the news bit about his home being searched and a female being taken in for questioning. That was about 2-3 day ago, I think? Just before they focused on Kenilworth Park?

Please correct me if I'm off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member