DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the silver chevy LE or did they just find it in the woods?

The front hoe I saw was at the entrance just off 295. It may have been a lifter thing? Either front hoe or something on front to lift heavy object.

somewhere in the first thread was it mentioned that re's grandma or an aunt said they spoke to her on or around the 19th march?? something about her having toast and eggs for breakfast.......i now wonder if that was a lie as well.

NBC4 news said the tip was that is the lst place Relisha was seen. idk

I read that le placed him there for two hours... that seems more specific to me than having him on video, kwim?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

BBM

Let me say, first off, that I don't believe anything these people say about this precious girl's headaches, but to answer your question:

My youngest (of 5) daughter is 16. She has suffered from migraines for most of her life. We didn't know what was wrong until she was 3 or so.... She would be on the floor screaming that her sisters were kicking her in her head.

I have taken her to ENT's, Neurologists, Acupuncturists, Dentists, Naturopaths, Psychiatrists, and everything in between. She has had CT scans, MRI's, nasal scopes, and many other tests done with no answers.

We had her tonsils and adenoids removed at age 10, and almost lost her due to complications from the anesthesia.

You know the one thing I never tried for her headaches?? GIVING HER TO A JANITOR!!!!!! SMH

Thank you for explaining that this is quite possible. Geneva I am sorry to hear about your girl suffering from it. I have heard migraines are awful! Look at everything you did out of love for your child.

I wonder what extensive doctor records there are on Relisha since this family says she suffered since she was one years old??

somewhere in the first thread was it mentioned that re's grandma or an aunt said they spoke to her on or around the 19th march?? something about her having toast and eggs for breakfast.......i now wonder if that was a lie as well.

Yes, it was on JVM.

(snip)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Now, you told us that a week ago somebody spoke to her on the phone. Tell us about that. And then we`re going to get some input from our panel. But that`s another big piece of the puzzle. Because she`s been missing, last seen February 26. That`s when he takes her. That`s when she`s seen at the hotel with him, going into a hotel room. But it`s not until the next month, the 19th, that she`s reported missing.

Now you`re saying, well, really, on that same day, you spoke to her, or somebody in the family actually spoke to her?

PRINGLE: Her grandmother and her aunt. Mr. Tatum called my sister and the grandmother at 9:07 in the morning, and they asked could they speak to Relisha. He said, "Hold on, I`m going to tell you what Relisha and my granddaughter did."

They said, "OK, what did she do?"

He said they woke up that morning, Relisha and his granddaughter, they woke up and they cooked breakfast. They cooked scrambled eggs...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Wait, wait, wait. Did he say that? Or did she say that? In other words, did you -- did they talk to the little girl, or was he saying, "Oh, yes, the little girl made breakfast for me"? The two -- because he has a granddaughter. The two little girls made breakfast.

PRINGLE: No, first they talked to Mr. Tatum. After they talked to Mr. Tatum, then they talked to Relisha. Relisha clarified what Mr. Tatum was telling them at first, that she had cooked breakfast, she had cooked scrambled eggs and toast. They asked if she burned down the place. She said, "No, Grandma. No, auntie, I did not burn down the place, and actually it was good."

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. I have to stop you right there. You provided such great information. Thank you, Brenda. Don`t hang up. Because we want you to weigh in.

via
JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Did Family Think Janitor Could Get Ill Girl Help?

Aired March 26, 2014 - 19:00:00 ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1403/26/ijvm.01.html

ETA: Above BBM: This statement stood out to me when I heard it and bothers me nearly 24 hours after hearing it. Maybe it's the precise detail of the call of the time, or the wording of what Ms. Pringle relays kt saying about the conversation. My hinkymeter is REDLINING. :moo:

NBC4 news said the tip was that is the lst place Relisha was seen. idk

Reporter I heard said Tatums phone had pinged in the area for awhile back at time she went missing?

Reporter I heard said Tatums phone had pinged in the area for awhile back at time she went missing?

It could be.... and if that is also the last area Relisha was seen....well. Just :please:

I pray Relisha is found alive. As we all do. Then these Children need to be removed from the sad horror they have lived. They deserve a chance in life as every child does :please: Anyone know if the Siblings are still with their Mother? I pray not :banghead:

Digging? :please:

I hope two hours wasn't enough time to do more than hide evidence, and Relisha is alive and NOT here!

I know it's not logical, but I want SO much for her to have a chance to be happy for once in her life.

She's NEVER had that chance, and once she's found, there are SO many people who are prepared to make that happen. The documented abuse the children suffered is no more, and she has such a bright future ahead of her.

She deserves to return to it.

:praying:

because I don't know what else to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub