DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where exactly do you believe the truck was found? I have it marked where I believe it was found, though not an exact number address. I know that there has been discrepancy and there has been a lot of reporting that it was found in Hyattsville. Being local, do you think it was found elsewhere? However, Chapel Oaks is not in Hyattsville, but the address that I came up with is Mt Rainier, which is where I have it on my map. The location that I have marked on the map for the white truck is approximately 1 block from 295 and where a portion of the park meets up with at the DC/MD border.

ETA ~ I just realized that that sound snippy and rude, I don't mean it that way, but I know you work up there and are more familiar with the area than I. I have some familiarity, but not to your extent.

ETA Again ~ I added a line where I think the edge of the park is that is about 1 block from the truck.

ETA Again Again ~ After more research, the location that I have for the truck is actually considered Capitol Heights, at least on the northern side of the street. I wonder if it is considered DC on the southern side of the street.

I was a bit confused as to where the truck was found myself, which is why I first had a (?) after the entry on the timeline. But this video shows the exact location which you have marked on the map (around 1:07 mark). Hope that helps :)

http://bcove.me/waybeuiz

Article it came from is here: http://praisedc.com/1705303/where-is-relisha-rudd/

2Hope4 this link also has a snippet of the video with the grandmother. It's very short though. I know there was a longer one. But I don't see any boots here.

She replies she doesn't even know what that is. In regards to obstruction of justice charges. Sure hope she finds out soon :banghead: And more.

Later on Wednesday, ABC 7 uncovered an Instagram video posted to the open account of Shamika Young, which is the name of the missing girl’s mother. It is time-stamped March 1.
We have blurred the identities of everyone except what appears to be Relisha in the upper left-hand corner. We verified with a family member who was there, that this video was in fact shot during the first week of March.
"She had brought shoes over here and all the kids had on their new shoes," explained the relative.

The location of the white GMC truck isn't important, I don't think. Seems like one of the three from the evening of 3/19 (I'm guessing Lyles?) went back to get Khalil early on 3/20 --- and then dropped him off at the metro station. That was 6am. LE was not alerted to the vehicles being at the hotel until 8am, later discovering his wife.

I think Khalil hopped on the metro, and then probably a bus or train, and is long gone from here. Most likely somewhere where he has family or close friends who will hide him and help him get out of the country somehow.

By the time his wife was discovered by LE, he could've been in NYC or Atlanta - or really headed anywhere. He could be walking down Main Street USA right now, and 99% of the population wouldn't even know anything about him - his name, the story, nothing.

I can't believe there hasn't been a witness or two who saw him getting on the bus...anybody?:please:

https://www.facebook.com/nbcwashing...35277543605/10152330833423606/?type=1&theater
1922382_10152330833423606_580892372_n.jpg

BREAKING: Police, crime scene techs examine room at DC motel where Kahlil Tatum stayed March 1

I can't believe there hasn't been a witness or two who saw him getting on the bus...anybody?:please:

At that time, no one was looking for him. And he would just blend in with everyone else getting on the bus or metro in that part of town, demographically. Coat, hat, sunglasses. Everyone is drinking their coffee, reading the paper, snoozing, barely awake - on the way to work.

I think there are STILL many people who haven't heard about this: when I was there yesterday at Kenilworth Park taking pictures, a couple with two young children in the back of their car looked confused about they why couldn't enter and why it was all taped off. They turned to me and asked if the park was closed. I asked if they had heard of 'that little girl that was missing'. They shook their heads 'no'. I said that they think she may be somewhere in the park and are looking for her (their little kids were listening so I didn't want to say too much). They looked disappointed and said, "Oh, we took the day off and were going to spend it here, having a picnic. We'll have to find some other place". And off they went.

Why in the heck are they JUST NOW searching that hotel? OR did they just find about about another one he was staying at??? Or maybe they have been searching it, and media just found out?

Deleted by me - Tip submitted thanks to a wonderfully helpful lady in the Washington Field office of the FBI

I am sure this has been mentioned, so I am sorry for asking. We know now from the press release that she was last seen on 3/1. Was the school the one that reported her attending a few days after this date or was it a family member and if so, mom? How did this discrepancy happen? I, like many, am confused and trying to sift between what happen and all the lies. So, thanks for helping me figure things out.

I am SO disgusted! I have tried now 4 times to call in a tip with NO luck!! FBI person I spoke to gave me a website to submit to which was for information related to if I myself was a victim of a crime. I don't bother calling the 1-800-THE-LOST because they do not (in my past experience) take anything seriously. Another FBI site I was directed to stated it may take a while to go through the tips. I prefer someone has time NOW. Tried DCMP and after three different transfers got nowhere! Anyone have any ideas?????????

https://tips.fbi.gov/

maybe?

I am sure this has been mentioned, so I am sorry for asking. We know now from the press release that she was last seen on 3/1. Was the school the one that reported her attending a few days after this date or was it a family member and if so, mom? How did this discrepancy happen? I, like many, am confused and trying to sift between what happen and all the lies. So, thanks for helping me figure things out.

this explains

In describing the chronology of events, the chief upended a timeline that District officials provided Wednesday regarding Relisha’s whereabouts. School officials had said earlier that Relisha attended school March 5, and a person familiar with the investigation said that she was seen at the school March 7. Lanier said Thursday that there have been no confirmed sightings of Relisha after March 1.

SNIP

But police could not confirm the March 5 and March 7 sightings after interviewing school employees, according to a person familiar with the investigation. Authorities double-checked and learned that information from a teacher and a front-desk clerk conflicted about whether Relisha was at school March 5.

And the teacher who initially remembered talking to Relisha on Friday, March 7, said the conversation could have occurred the previous Friday, Feb. 28. “There is an ongoing investigation about when she was where on what days, and as that investigation goes forward, the days may shift,” Pedro Ribeiro, a spokesman for Mayor Vincent C. Gray (D), said Thursday. “This is something continually in flux.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...2057ae-b5ad-11e3-8cb6-284052554d74_story.html

Relisha was marked absent from school on the th but her siblings arrived late (they were marked tardy) and it was assumed that perhaps Relisha showed up with her siblings but no one has specific recall of seeing her that day.

I think the siblings are talking too. At least I hope so, maybe they can provide more info on Relisha's comings and going, although young.

I am SO disgusted! I have tried now 4 times to call in a tip with NO luck!! FBI person I spoke to gave me a website to submit to which was for information related to if I myself was a victim of a crime. I don't bother calling the 1-800-THE-LOST because they do not (in my past experience) take anything seriously. Another FBI site I was directed to stated it may take a while to go through the tips. I prefer someone has time NOW. Tried DCMP and after three different transfers got nowhere! Anyone have any ideas?????????

Here is what a bunch of people have been using to send in tips for this case
mpd@dc.gov

Also, you can go to the FBI website. Find where it says, submit a tip (right hand side) and fill out the form.
https://tips.fbi.gov

I was driving on I-85 southbound here in Georgia this evening and saw a giant, full color digital billboard with the FBI contact info and a pic of KT and smaller pic of Relisha on it. This was about an hour and a half north of Atlanta, and since KT has possible ties to ATL, I'm excited that it seems LE in GA is aware of the manhunt, and making the public aware as well.

for those needing to submit a tip, I posted a tutorial guide in the parking lot. It's a step by step process that walks you through it, and includes how to submit a screenshot. This tutorial is one that's specific to Tatum and from the FBI website. If you need any help - please just let me know and I'll do my best to walk you through it :)

Later on Wednesday, ABC 7 uncovered an Instagram video posted to the open account of Shamika Young, which is the name of the missing girl’s mother. It is time-stamped March 1.
We have blurred the identities of everyone except what appears to be Relisha in the upper left-hand corner. We verified with a family member who was there, that this video was in fact shot during the first week of March.
"She had brought shoes over here and all the kids had on their new shoes," explained the relative.

Here's the link to the video segment within the news report (IG video is blurred out & ABC shows Relisha only)

http://bcove.me/ff83ubby

contact info for the local field office in DC.

Contact WFO
WFO Field Office
601 4th Street NW
Washington, DC 20535
Phone: (202) 278-2000
Fax: (202) 278-2478
E-mail: washington.field@ic.fbi.gov

WFO Leadership
WFO ADIC Valerie Parlave thumbnail
Assistant Director in Charge
Valerie Parlave
Special Agents in Charge
- Colleen Conyngham
- Gregory Cox
- Timothy Gallagher
- Carl Ghattas
- Philip Selton

http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc

Sorry just got home, don't know if that's been tried. Apologies if you have already tried that avenue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch