DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a timeline of Khalil/Karl's life? I'm looking through the missing persons in Virginia/Maryland to see if there are any patterns, and I don't want to get ahead of myself if KT was in jail that that particular time.

Can someone please clarify the dates KLT was in prison? I thought it was 2004 to 2011. Thanks.

2Hope4, just using your post to jump from to paste the URL for the Virginia Circuit Court records. Karl Tatum was sentenced to prison again in 2003/4 for 12 years with 9 years suspended. So, the shelter official that stated his criminal history was 20 years ago was sadly mistaken. Tatum's charges are in Arlington County (at least all I have found so far).

http://wasdmz2.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/circuit.jsp

Does 9 years suspended mean he only was in jail for 3 years? TIA

Does 9 years suspended mean he only was in jail for 3 years? TIA

Could have been much less with good behavior, earned time, etc.. Looks as though Tatum was quite the thief; albeit not a good one, since he was caught for numerous counts.

The search for missing 8-year-old girl Relisha Rudd will resume Monday, with recovery crews continuing to sift through Kenilworth Park and Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens for possible remains.

snip

Authorities were able to retrace Tatum’s movements by reviewing his cell phone usage on March 2, a police source told WNEW’s John Domen.

“We cannot ignore the possibility that he may have killed her,” Lanier said Thursday. She says authorities working the case will leave no stone unturned.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/03/29/day-three-dive-team-joins-search-for-missing-relisha-rudd/

Ok, I know this is probably categorized in the "out there theories" but is there ANY way that Khalil Tatum could have been connected to the Brittany Williams case? It happened in 2000 when he was out (??), she was last seen near Richmond, which he is known to have ties to, the guardian, Kim Parker, didn't want to care for her any longer, and Brittany was 7 when she went missing, which is close in age to Relisha.

I just read about Brittany's case today while searching Virginia missing cases, and I'm sure some of you have more knowledge about that particular situation.

ETA: Brittany's Charley Project page: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/w/williams_brittany.html

Sorry if this has been answered already. He was paroled in Oct 2011
http://vadoc.virginia.gov/resources/vpb/decisions/2011/decisions-oct11.pdf

I pulled up Maryland from Oct 2011 to March 29 2014.... I get a return of 14 kids. Haven't started narrowing it down yet because my teen would like me to prepare her a meal. UGH! Just fed her earlier smh

Joking!! Going to feed her and then maybe see what I can find unless someone else gets there before me :seeya:

I know some people think it is a free ride... I do not know how they do it, those that care.

On another note....I was reading yesterday that the shelter wasn't allowing anyone to put up posters or signs for Relisha so the residents were wearing buttons. For realz? :banghead:

Oh good grief :banghead: Why no posters of Relisha.

I'm so sorry to be asking a question that has most likely been answered long ago, but was there actually a child Relisha used to play with that he called his granddaughter? If so, where is that child?

I'm so sorry to be asking a question that has most likely been answered long ago, but was there actually a child Relisha used to play with that he called his granddaughter? If so, where is that child?

I have not read anything to date confirming a Granddaughter that played with Relisha exists

I have not read anything to date confirming a Granddaughter that played with Relisha exists

Thanks, Bravo.
I just seem to remember a pic of Relisha and another little girl that was a little older than she.

I was just going to offer a theory that there may very well be a small girl buried in that park, but it may be the little one claimed to be Tatum's granddaughter. Maybe Tatum took Relisha to Richmond to be picked up by someone else.

Maybe the 'granddaughter' of Tatum isn't his granddaughter at all and maybe was never reported as missing. This little one may have been getting too 'old' for Tatum and was replaced by Tatum.

And 'maybe's' get us absolutely nowhere!

I dunno, I'm just at a dead end with all theories. I just want Relisha to be found. Even if it is the worst case scenario, it is better than her facing a new horror and evil every single day and night.

MOO

I really thought that he would have been found by now. Maybe not her, but at least him.

Thanks, Bravo.
I just seem to remember a pic of Relisha and another little girl that was a little older than she.

I was just going to offer a theory that there may very well be a small girl buried in that park, but it may be the little one claimed to be Tatum's granddaughter. Maybe Tatum took Relisha to Richmond to be picked up by someone else.

Maybe the 'granddaughter' of Tatum isn't his granddaughter at all and maybe was never reported as missing. This little one may have been getting too 'old' for Tatum and was replaced by Tatum.

And 'maybe's' get us absolutely nowhere!

I dunno, I'm just at a dead end with all theories. I just want Relisha to be found. Even if it is the worst case scenario, it is better than her facing a new horror and evil every single day and night.

MOO

Awww your welcome. It is so very sad. If memory serves me I think somebody found the other little girl was a cousin thru social network. I may be wrong. Anyone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895