DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan · 5h
On 6th day of search for #RelishaRudd, plenty of ground left to check. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/4jsBFE9KsE

BkJX8EdIMAERxIS.jpg

Wow! There are a lot of leaves on the ground. How would they find a three week old grave site with all those leaves possibly covering it?

Didn't we hear it was for parking?

I must have missed that, but I believe you. So where or why would he have to pay for parking?

And I believe Thursday the 24th is when they started searching the park. iirc

Thursday the 27th is the first day they started searching the park. IMO I don't believe he was there until this past weekend. I'm pretty sure LE searched that area already as they are doing a great job with this search, and I've seen it posted numerous times now by media (although LE hasn't confirmed this). There's no way they would have inadvertently missed him.

Thursday the 27th is the first day they started searching the park. IMO I don't believe he was there until this past weekend. I'm pretty sure LE searched that area already as they are doing a great job with this search, and I've seen it posted numerous times now by media (although LE hasn't confirmed this). There's no way they would have inadvertently missed him.

:floorlaugh: I was looking at April. April Fool's on me.

Who was watching the shop? (The park) No wonder they were surprised. How come the LE on guard did not hear a gun go off?

So not only was he able to get in past the guards but was able to fire a gun without anyone hearing it? Did it have a silencer? If not, I don't think the Chief would be very happy about this. JMOO

I know this is awful. . .but I take a little pleasure in thinking of Tatum stuck in that storage shed sweating it out with LE just outside searching the park. I hope he suffered.

Yes the 27th is correct. I edited my post to reflect the first day of the search. Tatum was found inside a building correct? Possibly LE were not looking in buildings but on the grounds of the park due to the fact that he had purchased bags, shovel and lime.
How did he get in.... was it a locked building? Which brings me back to the question of exactly what keys, as a janitor, did this man have?

@DCPoliceDept cadets search creek in Kenilworth Park for #RelishaRudd. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/U7wrjrvX75

BkJWS1iIgAAbE0k.jpg

I agree there is a lot of ground clutter, leaves, etc. al and perhaps humanly not possible to find a little girl's grave, but cadaver dogs should be able to locate a 3-week-old grave JMO. I pray.

If you watch the presser carefully, Chief Lanier was very careful in what she did and did not say about what led LE to the park.

http://youtu.be/YzBK7lE_FWE?a

My perception is that they were looking for Relisha :tears: and instead, "recovered" klt. FTM brings up a good point, klt was likely found in an area that was already searched.

What information (tips/investigative work/surveillance, etc.) led them to focus their efforts for Relisha specifically there?

Why did klt decide to send the message of ending his life there? He strikes me as the methodical type, so this was done for a reason :moo:

Worst of all, he chose to do so in the continued silence of refusing to tell anyone where Relisha is - at least as far as we know.

I am REALLY hoping he left some sort of clue as to her whereabouts, and that LE will be able to decipher it. There's been enough destructive silence in this case - to the detriment of innocent children - to last several lifetimes! :twocents:

#FindRelisha (safe and sound :please:)

On 6th day of search for #RelishaRudd, plenty of ground left to check. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/4jsBFE9KsE

BkJX8EdIMAERxIS.jpg

6th day of search, that puts Day 1 as Thursday, the 27th.
He bought the supplies on March 2nd.

Please, someone explain to me why earlier reports had sightings of Relisha at her school as late as March 7th. Has that been debunked?

Please, someone explain to me why earlier reports had sightings of Relisha at her school as late as March 7th. Has that been debunked?

Yes, it has been officially debunked via the investigators, who re-interviewed the school staff. Chief Lanier has re-iterated the "last seen on March 1st" is still the official timeline due to that fact.

Yes, debunked. Her teacher marked her absent on March 5th, but her brothers were tardy and somehow Relisha had been marked tardy too in the office. She was actually absent. The teacher that thought she saw and talked to her on March 7th wasn't sure if it really was the 7th or the week before.

I'm local, and one month ago the ground was still pretty frozen. One of my shephard's hooks came out of the ground and I wasn't able to make a new hole for it, even using my foot for added strength. In the past week I've been able to.

Weather March 2, 2014
This Afternoon:
Mostly Cloudy, Mild, Showers Likely
Highs: 47-53
Wind: NE 5-10 mph
Tonight:
Storm Warning, Wintry Mix of Sleet & Snow
Lows: 20-27
Snow: 90% Chance

http://www.wjla.com/blogs/weather/2...-for-heavy-snow-starts-late-sunday-21093.html

If you watch the presser carefully, Chief Lanier was very careful in what she did and did not say about what led LE to the park.

http://youtu.be/YzBK7lE_FWE?a

My perception is that they were looking for Relisha :tears: and instead, "recovered" klt. FTM brings up a good point, klt was likely found in an area that was already searched.

What information (tips/investigative work/surveillance, etc.) led them to focus their efforts for Relisha specifically there?

Why did klt decide to send the message of ending his life there? He strikes me as the methodical type, so this was done for a reason :moo:

Worst of all, he chose to do so in the continued silence of refusing to tell anyone where Relisha is - at least as far as we know.

I am REALLY hoping he left some sort of clue as to her whereabouts, and that LE will be able to decipher it. There's been enough destructive silence in this case - to the detriment of innocent children - to last several lifetimes! :twocents:

#FindRelisha (safe and sound :please:)

:goodpost: Excellent post kimi! Unfortunately, I have no answers, only more questions. The presser is very good. I did watch it. I like this Chief Lanier. Please come home Relisha! :please:

Yes, debunked. Her teacher marked her absent on March 5th, but her brothers were tardy and somehow Relisha had been marked tardy too in the office. She was actually absent. The teacher that thought she saw and talked to her on March 7th wasn't sure if it really was the 7th or the week before.

Not good. . . :facepalm: not blaming the teacher, but still. . . reminds me of Kyron Horman. http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman

A picture of Relisha's candlelight vigil yesterday. The woman's face who is directly above the great-grandmother - says it all. That's exactly how I feel. . . why? pained. . .

BkGCYAaCQAAvAxB.jpg

Retweeted by Bruce Leshan
Cam Thompson WNEW ‏@CamThompsonWNEW · 21h
#RelishaRudd's maternal great-grandmother holds photo of Rudd during a candlelight vigil for her this evening. pic.twitter.com/t0Co4obBQq

What do we want? ANSWERS! When do we want them? NOW!
What do we want? ANSWERS! When do we want them? NOW!

What exactly is going on with the grand jury? Is it possible that Shamika is being held somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214