DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's likely he carried on going to work after he killed Relisha (I believe). So he may have been presuming he was safe and life could go on as normal.

So I don't think he's buried her in or around his own property, or anywhere with an immediate connection to him. I still think Relisha must be in the park. Sadly, I don't think he would have been willing to pass her on to someone else.

I suspect quite a few more arrests are coming here.....

It just seems all the evidence we know of suggests he buried her in the park. So how deep of a hole can someone his age dig in 2hrs?

My other thought is that maybe he planned to bury her, but it was too much work, or people were around and he thought it looked too suspicious walking into the trees with a giant garbage bag and a shovel. :yow:

Maybe he just put her in a dumpster? I sure hope they are segregating that garbage. . .but so much time has passed! :banghead:

Ok Tatum was there for 36 hours to several days.

Body found March 31, yesterday afternoon, before 2:00 pm give or take based on news conference time.
Using military time:
1400 hours 31 March [2:00pm]
- 36 hours
0600 hours 30 March [6:00am]

- Several days = more than two but less than seven.

Brings us to 0600 hours 24 March [6:00am]

So a rough estimate is Tatum could have offed himself anywhere from 6am 3/24 to 6am 3/30.

Added: Search in park started on the morning of March 27 (based on first press conference) but we do not know exactly where searches were done.

Body found March 31, yesterday afternoon, before 2:00 pm give or take based on news conference time.
Using military time:
- 36 hours

So a rough estimate is Tatum could have offed himself anywhere from 6am 3/24 to 6am 3/30.

And I believe Thursday the 24th is when they started searching the park. iirc

Using military time:
- 36 hours

When did they start searching the park? Maybe he was going to try and move her, but got trapped at the park and then killed himself when he realized there was no way out. . .idk. :dunno:

ETA-just saw the post about. Thank You!

Using military time:
- 36 hours

I would expect it to be closer to 3/24, just because it has been cold in that area and there no sightings of tatum were reported (that we know of) between 3/20 to present.

Whichever day it was, where was he from 3/20-then? Who was helping him out?? I feel like that may be the key to :please: maybe finding relisha??

Thankyou all very much for posting the updates on the presser once again *advertiser censored*

I was hoping they had found something today to help trace Relisha,

That was interesting that the FBI wouldn't comment on possible using/prostitution link,
You would have thought if they had no knowledge or reason to think that, then that's what he would say!

So if he's body has been there at least 36hrs, that's not looking good either, if he has handed her n to someone else, then they know her pictures all over the media etc,

I don't like this one little bit, still here though and still praying xxxx

It just seems all the evidence we know of suggests he buried her in the park. So how deep of a hole can someone his age dig in 2hrs?

My other thought is that maybe he planned to bury her, but it was too much work, or people were around and he thought it looked too suspicious walking into the trees with a giant garbage bag and a shovel. :yow:

Maybe he just put her in a dumpster? I sure hope they are segregating that garbage. . .but so much time has passed! :banghead:

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan · 3h
@DCPoliceDept cadets search garbage bins at Kenilworth Pk for #RelishaRudd @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/i3kc29fcih

BkJsMi4IQAAgcwA.jpg

I wonder if the Park is being heavily patrolled after dark. Perhaps they were surprised he got into the park and shed undetected? Just a guess.

That's my take on it. Even when they aren't there searching, I'm inclined to believe that the area is cordoned off and patrolmen are sitting at various entrances and whatnot. I would think that it would not be that easy to get into that park since they've started the search there. So I think that's why they were shocked.

Newspaper article last week said they did interview residents from Gilpin Court.
I mean every residence. And it needs to be done in the morning and before evening when folks start going out. Gilpin has it's very own time table.

I would expect it to be closer to 3/24, just because it has been cold in that area and there no sightings of tatum were reported (that we know of) between 3/20 to present.

Whichever day it was, where was he from 3/20-then? Who was helping him out?? I feel like that may be the key to :please: maybe finding relisha??

I wish we knew what he used his debit card for on the 21st! Was it a hotel room, rental car, food, transit???

I have a feeling he was cleaning up any evidence of anything he had been up to. . .maybe just staying one step ahead. . .his apt, the storage unit, etc.

He used his debit card 3/21.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan · 5h
On 6th day of search for #RelishaRudd, plenty of ground left to check. @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/4jsBFE9KsE

BkJX8EdIMAERxIS.jpg

I wish we knew what he used his debit card for on the 21st! Was it a hotel room, rental car, food, transit???

I have a feeling he was cleaning up any evidence of anything he had been up to. . .maybe just staying one step ahead. . .his apt, the storage unit, etc.

Didn't we hear it was for parking?

Retweeted by Bruce Leshan
Van Applegate ‏@VBagate · 20h
MPD diver comes out of the Anacostia River after at sundown after a day of searching for #RelishaRudd - @ABC7News pic.twitter.com/hmKfRIEHTH

BkGFCpzCQAAI6_N.jpg

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan · 3h
@DCPoliceDept cadets search garbage bins at Kenilworth Pk for #RelishaRudd @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/i3kc29fcih

I figured, but three weeks had passed by this time.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan · 1h
@WomenOnTheMove1 I usually have a foul mouth. I'll pretend I'm home w kids.

Explains the cursing I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member