DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is why I want Tatum's DNA put into CODIS, ASAP.
This is "Sketch" from 2005 Fairfax Rape and 2009 Morgan Harrington Murder:
21453752_SA.jpg

Khalil Tatum:
3424269_G.jpg

Didn't we establish that Tatum was incarcerated from 2003-2011?

What kind of helmet is he holding in the photo?

It's a riding helmet. We own a horse and my daughter rides. And I saw a photo on his FB of him and a horse.

Whoa, Just K, the sketches look so much like him. Great catch!

ETA: But, wasn't he incarcerated for that entire period of time?

Well, he was charged in Dec of 2003, in Arlington County. On 7/16/2004, he was sentenced to three years (after 9 of 12 were suspended.) In VA, he'd only be required, with good behavior, to serve half of the time. (2 days given for every one day served.) Depending on whether he remained incarcerated from 12/15/2003 until his sentencing, in July of 2004, he may have had some time served credit. If so, it is possible that he was out by June of 2005. (With actually only 18 months served.)

But if his DNA was filed then he is likely out as far as FFX Rape/MH murder.

As to his height. He is 5'7" but he wore Timberlands which give himan 1-2 inches in height. 5'8-5'9 is closer to 6'.

Oops, he was arrest on 10/27/2003 so he may even have another two months of time served!!!

:tantrum: Another day, no Relisha. I pray that Tatum was the only buyer, and that they are able to find her soon. I pray that if she was sold, there's a phone trail, paper trail, something to indicate when and who and where and she can be rescued. I don't feel she's alive, but if she is, I pray she's rescued soon. With all the attention, if someone had her with innocent intentions, they would have called police by now.

This case has caused numerous people to lose sleep, become anxious, and worried about dear Relisha. We all need a resolution and soon. I try not to become emotionally involved in cases, but with kids, it's hard to separate yourself. Those dear SAR people, investigators, police, FBI every single one that is working to find Relisha, I pray for them. They are human, you know this hurts them as well. :tantrum:

Yes, 2Hope4. Jumping off your post for my first post. I’ve been following - ok, lurking :) on a couple of WS forums for several weeks now. First, let me say, you WSers are awesome!!! I can feel the love, compassion, and genuine concern in the forums that I’ve followed. I’ve wanted to post in the past, but honestly, I’ve been scared to do so. I’m still hesitant to post, but for Relisha, I am finally coming out of lurk mode.

All of the WS cases are sad, but Relisha’s story has really touched my heart and soul, and my emotions...perhaps because she strongly resembles a young relative of mine, who's only 2 years older than Relisha. I don’t know her or her family, but I wake up every day thinking about her and checking WS for any news, and I go to bed every night doing the same thing. Just thinking about her and typing this post brings tears to my eyes. OMG, poor baby!!!

I wish I could do something to help find her, but I don’t know what I can do, except to pray. Miracles DO happen, so I’m hoping and praying she is found alive. I’m so emotional (being a newbie, I don't know how NOT to become emotionally involved), maybe it wasn't a good idea to post :-( but, I just wanted to show my support and let Relisha know that I CARE!!!

Where are you sweet baby girl?!

Well, he was charged in Dec of 2003, in Arlington County. On 7/16/2004, he was sentenced to three years (after 9 of 12 were suspended.) In VA, he'd only be required, with good behavior, to serve half of the time. (2 days given for every one day served.) Depending on whether he remained incarcerated from 12/15/2003 until his sentencing, in July of 2004, he may have had some time served credit. If so, it is possible that he was out by June of 2005. (With actually only 18 months served.)

Are we sure it was 12 years with 9 suspended?? That doesn't seem right. I read 12 years with 3 suspended. Which adds up to what we know about the date he was paroled from VA, which was Oct 2011.

Anyone remember the county that was under in VA? I'd like to look at that record again.

Also, FWIW, the VA Dept of Corrections has an equine program for inmates. So that's probably where his riding was done.

Rock Creek Park Horse Center, 5100 Glover Road Northwest, Washington, DC 20015

7 miles/18 mins. from the Holiday Inn Express. Closed for the season.

Are we sure it was 12 years with 9 suspended?? That doesn't seem right. I read 12 years with 3 suspended. Which adds up to what we know about the date he was paroled from VA, which was Oct 2011.

Anyone remember the county that was under in VA? I'd like to look at that record again.

Also, FWIW, the VA Dept of Corrections has an equine program for inmates. So that's probably where his riding was done.

Arlington County Circuit Court. final disposition 7/16/2004. I just looked it up.

Final Disposition
Disposition Code:
Guilty
Disposition Date:
07/16/2004
Concluded By:
Trial - Judge With Witness
Amended Charge:

Amended Code Section:

Amended Charge Type:

Jail/Penitentiary:
Penitentiary
Concurrent/Consecutive:
Sentence Is Run Consecutively With Another
Life/Death:

Sentence Time:
12 Year(s)0 Month(s)0 Day(s)
Sentence Suspended:
9 Year(s)0 Month(s)0 Day(s)
Operator License Suspension Time:

Fine Amount:
$0.00
Costs:
$3498.00
Fines/Cost Paid:

Program Type:

Probation Type:
Supervised
Probation Time:
5 Year(s)
Probation Starts:
Probation To Begin Upon Release
Court/DMV Surrender:

Driver Improvement Clinic:

Driving Restrictions:

Restriction Start Date:

Restriction End Date:

VA Alcohol Safety Action:

Restitution Paid:

Restitution Amount:
$4033.00
Military:

Traffic Fatality:

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do

It was discussed downstairs recently, that we thought those pics of him w/ the horses and the diploma looked like he was at soft prison (can't think of the right term! lol) and that he was working w/ the horses. IMO the clothing looks like a uniform.

Yes, 2Hope4. Jumping off your post for my my first post. I’ve been following - ok, lurking :) on a couple of WS forums for several weeks now. First, let me say, you WSers are awesome!!! I can feel the love, compassion, and genuine concern in the forums that I’ve followed. I’ve wanted to post in the past, but honestly, I’ve been scared to do so. I’m still hesitant to post, but for Relisha, I am finally coming out of lurk mode.

All of the WS cases are sad, but Relisha’s story has really touched my heart and soul, and my emotions...perhaps because she strongly resembles a young relative of mine, who's only 2 years older than Relisha. I don’t know her or her family, but I wake up every day thinking about her and checking WS for any news, and I go to bed every night doing the same thing. Just thinking about her and typing this post brings tears to my eyes. OMG, poor baby!!!

I wish I could do something to help find her, but I don’t know what I can do, except to pray. Miracles DO happen, so I’m hoping and praying she is found alive. I’m so emotional (being a newbie, I don't know how NOT to become emotionally involved), maybe it wasn't a good idea to post :-( but, I just wanted to show my support and let Relisha know that I CARE in SC!!!

Most of us here find it therapeutic to share our heartache. You may find the same. So glad you posted and find a comfort level that is right for you:seeya:

:welcome5:

Yes, 2Hope4. Jumping off your post for my first post. I’ve been following - ok, lurking :) on a couple of WS forums for several weeks now. First, let me say, you WSers are awesome!!! I can feel the love, compassion, and genuine concern in the forums that I’ve followed. I’ve wanted to post in the past, but honestly, I’ve been scared to do so. I’m still hesitant to post, but for Relisha, I am finally coming out of lurk mode.

I wish I could do something to help find her, but I don’t know what I can do, except to pray. Miracles DO happen, so I’m hoping and praying she is found alive. I’m so emotional (being a newbie, I don't know how NOT to become emotionally involved), maybe it wasn't a good idea to post :-( but, I just wanted to show my support and let Relisha know that I CARE!!!

:wagon: welcome... we all feel the same and want the same... This baby girl safe and in a good home!

BTW, Tatum was arrested on 10/27/2003...so he may have even had more time served credit. The grand jury's true bill was issued in December.

It was discussed downstairs recently, that we thought those pics of him w/ the horses and the diploma looked like he was at soft prison (can't think of the right term! lol) and that he was working w/ the horses. IMO the clothing looks like a uniform.
A half-zippered cable-knit sweater and khaki colored jeans as a uniform? I don't see it. I don't see this being a dress code for a facility at all. He isn't dressed like he is working there, imo.

A half-zippered cable-knit sweater and khaki colored jeans as a uniform? I don't see it. I don't see this being a dress code for a facility at all. He isn't dressed like he is working there, imo.

Who is Rickie Sheridan Lyles? I haven't followed this case very closely and I missed this.

Sorry, misunderstood which pics you meant. I was referring to the ones w/ horses, button up shirts, and the ones w/ white shirt, and a few posing w/ his wife.

Okay I see where you are getting that. It does say 9 suspended for the 2004 charges. (I think previously I had looked at the 1993 charges.) BUT he was tried on 4 separate cases, sentences all to run consecutively. Summary below:

GRAND LARCENY
Offense Date: 08/17/2003
Arrest Date: 10/27/2003
Filed: 12/15/2003
Disposition Date: 07/16/2004
Jail/Penitentiary: Penitentiary
Concurrent/Consecutive: Sentence Is To Run Concurrently With Another
Sentence Time: 12 Year(s)0 Month(s)0 Day(s)
Sentence Suspended: 9 Year(s)0 Month(s)0 Day(s)

BREAK AND ENTER
Offense Date: 08/17/2003

GRAND LARCENY
Offense Date: 08/26/2003

BREAK AND ENTER
Offense Date: 08/26/2003

So that leads me to believe he definitely was in jail from 2004 until 2011. There is NO way he was sentenced on 4 cases in 2004, on charges that he had no less than 7 prior conviction for, AND served jail time for... and then only served 1 year to be out in 2005??

Nope. No way. Sorry, not believing that any more than I believe SY's tales.

And looking at his 1993 cases, he did some serious time, on the SAME charges! A year here, 2 years there on few charges, 8 years... all to run consecutively. This jackhole just didn't seem to learn :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr