DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was watching the shop? (The park) No wonder they were surprised. How come the LE on guard did not hear a gun go off?

So not only was he able to get in past the guards but was able to fire a gun without anyone hearing it? Did it have a silencer? If not, I don't think the Chief would be very happy about this. JMOO

Unless it was a big gun, dear rifle or shot gun, in a forested area, inside a building the sound is amazingly quite. Without knowing were the check station was or what the building was made of we can not expect anyone to hear the shot. Many report hand gun sounds to be small pops. If he was the one to kill himself I figure only one shot....

Okay I see where you are getting that. It does say 9 suspended for the 2004 charges. (I think previously I had looked at the 1993 charges.) BUT he was tried on 4 separate cases, sentences all to run consecutively. Summary below:

So that leads me to believe he definitely was in jail from 2004 until 2011. There is NO way he was sentenced on 4 cases in 2004, on charges that he had no less than 7 prior conviction for, AND served jail time for... and then only served 1 year to be out in 2005??

Nope. No way. Sorry, not believing that any more than I believe SY's tales.

And looking at his 1993 cases, he did some serious time, on the SAME charges! A year here, 2 years there on few charges, 8 years... all to run consecutively. This jackhole just didn't seem to learn :floorlaugh:

His sentences were to run CONCURRENTLY, not consecutively.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but I think LE needs to be looking at the fellas with whom he served his time. There might be some connection to trafficking? He definitely wasn't making his $$$ as a janitor. IMHO.

Here is why I want Tatum's DNA put into CODIS, ASAP.
This is "Sketch" from 2005 Fairfax Rape and 2009 Morgan Harrington Murder:
21453752_SA.jpg

Khalil Tatum:
3424269_G.jpg

Oh wow. I smell what your steppin in....

Okay I see where you are getting that. It does say 9 suspended for the 2004 charges. (I think previously I had looked at the 1993 charges.) BUT he was tried on 4 separate cases, sentences all to run consecutively. Summary below:

So that leads me to believe he definitely was in jail from 2004 until 2011. There is NO way he was sentenced on 4 cases in 2004, on charges that he had no less than 7 prior conviction for, AND served jail time for... and then only served 1 year to be out in 2005??

Nope. No way. Sorry, not believing that any more than I believe SY's tales.

And looking at his 1993 cases, he did some serious time, on the SAME charges! A year here, 2 years there on few charges, 8 years... all to run consecutively. This jackhole just didn't seem to learn :floorlaugh:

I see concurrent on all four. It is really weird...
Case Number:
CR03001777-00
Filed:
12/15/2003
Commenced by:
Indictment
Locality:
COMMONWEALTH OF VA
Defendant:
TATUM, KARL LEE
Sex:
Male
Race:
Black (Non-Hispanic)
DOB:
02/06/****
Address:
UNKNOWN
Charge:
BREAK AND ENTER
Code Section:
Z.18.2-91
Charge Type:
Felony
Class:
U
Offense Date:
08/17/2003
Arrest Date:
10/27/2003

Hearings

# Date Time Type Room Plea Duration Jury Result
1 12/15/2003 9:30AM Grand Jury True Bill
2 12/18/2003 9:30AM To Be Set Continued
3 01/14/2004 9:30AM Plea
4 02/18/2004 9:30AM Plea Tried
5 03/15/2004 9:30AM Motion - Other Pre-Trial Denied
6 05/07/2004 9:30AM Pre-Sentence Report
7 05/13/2004 9:30AM Pre-Sentence Report Continued
8 07/16/2004 9:30AM Pre-Sentence Report Sent
9 09/23/2004 9:30AM Motion - Other Post-Trial Denied

Final Disposition
Disposition Code:
Guilty
Disposition Date:
07/16/2004
Concluded By:
Trial - Judge With Witness
Amended Charge:

Amended Code Section:

Amended Charge Type:

Jail/Penitentiary:
Penitentiary
Concurrent/Consecutive:
Sentence Is To Run Concurrently With Another

Life/Death:

Sentence Time:
12 Year(s)0 Month(s)0 Day(s)
Sentence Suspended:
9 Year(s)0 Month(s)0 Day(s)
Operator License Suspension Time:

Fine Amount:

Costs:

Fines/Cost Paid:

Program Type:

Probation Type:
Supervised
Probation Time:
5 Year(s)
Probation Starts:
Probation To Begin Upon Release
Court/DMV Surrender:

Driver Improvement Clinic:

Driving Restrictions:

Restriction Start Date:

Restriction End Date:

VA Alcohol Safety Action:

Restitution Paid:

Restitution Amount:

Military:

Traffic Fatality:

I'm not sure but one of the notes, on actions, in the 2003/04 four cases shows that he was in something called the Delancy Program and was removed in 2011. It appears to be a job training program. If he did this after his release it may have been during his five year probation.

Yes, 2Hope4. Jumping off your post for my first post. I’ve been following - ok, lurking :) on a couple of WS forums for several weeks now. First, let me say, you WSers are awesome!!! I can feel the love, compassion, and genuine concern in the forums that I’ve followed. I’ve wanted to post in the past, but honestly, I’ve been scared to do so. I’m still hesitant to post, but for Relisha, I am finally coming out of lurk mode.

All of the WS cases are sad, but Relisha’s story has really touched my heart and soul, and my emotions...perhaps because she strongly resembles a young relative of mine, who's only 2 years older than Relisha. I don’t know her or her family, but I wake up every day thinking about her and checking WS for any news, and I go to bed every night doing the same thing. Just thinking about her and typing this post brings tears to my eyes. OMG, poor baby!!!

I wish I could do something to help find her, but I don’t know what I can do, except to pray. Miracles DO happen, so I’m hoping and praying she is found alive. I’m so emotional (being a newbie, I don't know how NOT to become emotionally involved), maybe it wasn't a good idea to post :-( but, I just wanted to show my support and let Relisha know that I CARE!!!

Where are you sweet baby girl?!

:welcome4: Cinnamon!

I'm so glad you decided to post! We all start out somewhere, and I believe there are certain cases that just have the ability to draw you in.

One look in Relisha's eyes, one synopsis of her story, the HinkyMeters go off and for some, we become attached.

That's how it was for me. Besides, some people sleuth *because* they care a whole lot about the cases they post/ sleuth. Not everyone has the ability to remain detached and that's ok. It spans across from newbies to veterans, in my experience (IME)
I hope this makes sense :blushing:

So, welcome, and :tyou: for your eloquent first post!

The more voices for Relisha, the better.

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was discussed downstairs recently, that we thought those pics of him w/ the horses and the diploma looked like he was at soft prison (can't think of the right term! lol) and that he was working w/ the horses. IMO the clothing looks like a uniform.

I was thinking Equestrian. Looking around the backgroud of that pic reminds me of stables of some sort. Good guess IMOO!!! :seeya:

I believe it was stated very early that he owned horses somewhere nearby? I can't find the link now.

Yep, but chances are super slim that he is Sketch. Looks like he was in prison in 2005 and should have already submitted his DNA. BUT, this case is so convoluted...ya never know. I still think it's worth double checking his records and DNA from his remains.

I've been so AWOL - we're renovating our 'new' home ourselves, and I'm not near internet most of the day (gotta fix that!).

But I don't think he sold Relisha. If he did, it seems that he would've taken the money and left town, rather than kill himself. Why sell her and then go kill yourself?

Part of me hopes that he did and that LE will find her and save her. But for some reason, it doesn't fit (although for the life of me I don't know where a janitor at a homeless shelter got the money for the things he had: a nice truck, nice clothes, electronics, phones, gifts/cash to give away, etc.).

bbm

SS, which closed stables are you referring to?
Folks were thinking, if Relisha isn't found at Kenilworth that a place with stables might be the next best place to search. They found one in Rock Creek Park...same area where the animals were killed...it's creepy.

Kind of what I was thinking. My next search would be the area's stables/horse ranches.

There are quite a few. My daughter takes lessons and at her stables they have many many acres of trails, etc. And that's just one of more than a dozen stables in the area.

I still think she's there, in the Anacostia River. The bottom of the Anacostia right there is nothing but soft, silty, sink-y kind of mud. We've been boating in the area and participated in clean-up days along the Anacostia. I think it would be very very hard to find her, if she's in a bag and weighted down. :no:

Folks were thinking, if Relisha isn't found at Kenilworth that a place with stables might be the next best place to search. They found one in Rock Creek Park...same area where the animals were killed...it's creepy.

I'm local and very familiar with the stables at Rock Creek. Not sure which ones are closed, though. The ones I know of are still open...?

bbm

SS, which closed stables are you referring to?
Rock Creek Park Horse Center, 5100 Glover Road Northwest, Washington, DC 20015

7 miles/18 mins. from the Holiday Inn Express. Closed for the season.

Do we know what his wife did for a living?

In the photo of him with the blue sweater (put up in 12-2013) he said he was hanging out in the office with "wifey". In the background appears to be shelves with lanyards holding keys and padlocks. In one of the horse photos (1-3-2012), he is wearing a lanyard. I wonder if she worked for a stable.

Rock Creek Park Horse Center, 5100 Glover Road Northwest, Washington, DC 20015

7 miles/18 mins. from the Holiday Inn Express. Closed for the season.

Do we know what his wife did for a living?

In the photo of him with the blue sweater (put up in 12-2013) he said he was hanging out in the office with "wifey". In the background appears to be shelves with lanyards holding keys and padlocks. In one of the horse photos (1-3-2012), he is wearing a lanyard. I wonder if she worked for a stable.

bbm

Got it. I thought you meant closed for good.

But they aren't closed - they offer lessons year round. A friend just had her daughter over there riding a few weeks ago on a friend's horse. They offer lessons and boarding year round, but their guided trail rides, etc, for random visitors do shut down for winter.

Hope I'm not making a mountain out of a mole hill... :eek: ... but they're very popular and stay quite busy.

bbm

Got it. I thought you meant closed for good.

But they aren't closed - they offer lessons year round. A friend just had her daughter over there riding a few weeks ago on a friend's horse. They offer lessons and boarding year round, but their guided trail rides, etc, for random visitors do shut down for winter.

Hope I'm not making a mountain out of a mole hill... :eek: ... but they're very popular and stay quite busy.
I was only going by what was on the website. But good to know they are open year round.

If Tatum was out looking for places with little girls, a stable would be a good one. (It appears he had contact with other girls in the homeless setting so it wouldn't be a stretch to think he was a pedo.) Also it could be a familiar place for Tatum with lots of areas to hide a body. He grew up in the surrounding area so it makes me think he would go to a place close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member