DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, the repeated use of the sentence "we don't have a crystal ball" is getting on my nerves. jmo

Oh, and Tatum 'might' have learned about lime while in that prison program. Lime is sometimes used in the stalls or run ins to keep the odors down between cleanings, and it sometimes used in an area horses walk through to keep their hooves dry to prevent thrush. Lime on a farm is normal.

For as long as he has been in prison throughout his life, he didn't seem very smart. Many criminals learn how to commit more crimes being in there. Some wise up and are grateful for their freedom and don't go back in. Tatum didn't seem to learn. His breaking/entering, thief charges go back into the 80's!! Yet he continued to reoffend. Perhaps that's where the money, phones, etc he had now came from. Wonder if there's cases in the area since he's been out? I'm sure there are! Now to see if he could be suspect in any of them. Well, police would know. A tiger nor zebra can change their stripes. From all appearances, Tatum didn't want to change. He was doing what he knew, and be damned what laws are. Just the way I see it!! So all my opinion only!

I'm glad to see LE/searches making such great efforts to find Relisha. The images of all the officers searching reminds me of the concentrated efforts in the search for Jessica Ridgeway :heartbeat:. jmo

Has the family of Andrea Kelly ( Andrea Denise Tatum) spoken out yet?
I was doing a search to see if I could find anything...
I did find a memorial page for her and a ******** page for her burial....

Nothing from her family.

During the press conference yesterday Chief Lanier said today would be the last full day of searching the park, and she also said the searching could go into tomorrow. If Relisha isn't found by tomorrow, then will volunteer search groups be allowed to conduct searches in the park and river?

Quoting myself because I want to return to the timeline a moment. He did not have her when the school called about her absences.

- Feb 25: school called mom about Relisha' absences
- Feb 26: mom gave Relisha to Tatum

There was some reason that she could not return to school at that point. I think he had already raped her and she was recovering from injuries (and that is very hard to type out and actually see it rather than just think it). And they needed the extra time for her to recover. Which is why he took her to a hotel, and not to his home.

But I think he was ruthless and continued to abuse her. I think it's very possible that she may have died of internal injuries (or suffocation trying to keep her quiet). This is just horrific...

I think you're right---but what about that instagram video on 3/1? Her face looked fine and she looked relatively happy...thoughts?

During the press conference yesterday Chief Lanier said today would be the last full day of searching the park, and she also said the searching could go into tomorrow. If Relisha isn't found by tomorrow, then will volunteer search groups be allowed to conduct searches in the park and river?

I don't know but on this note... I would expect another PC today, especially if they finish up their searching. jmo

:tantrum: I'm up here on vacation for the Cherry Blossom Festival :tantrum: and so far one day of rain, one day of sleet and snow and now you are telling me winter mix of sleet and snow tonight :tantrum: Guess those trees won't be budding while I'm here durn it.

What?? Weather forecast was from a month ago....it's still sleeting and snowing?

This is OT', but WTH is up with those prison photos? It is almost set up like class pictures--like they have a background for them. Also, I can't even believe they allow photos to be taken, not to mention who in the world would even want to have their photo taken when they were in prison?

:tantrum: I'm up here on vacation for the Cherry Blossom Festival :tantrum: and so far one day of rain, one day of sleet and snow and now you are telling me winter mix of sleet and snow tonight :tantrum: Guess those trees won't be budding while I'm here durn it.

Welcome to our fine city :) the weather has been insane here lately, but I highly doubt we'll get a wintry mix of precipitation tonight. It's going to be in the mid-60's! Sorry you're missing out on the cherry blossoms, though. They are quite beautiful when they bloom.

What?? Weather forecast was from a month ago....it's still sleeting and snowing?

It was sleeting and snowing here on Sunday. Today it should get into the 60's. I haven't seen reports saying its going to sleet/snow tonight, but the weather has been insane, so who knows.

Tatum was paroled in October 2011. He was incarcerated during the time Morgan Harrington was kidnapped and murdered. His stepson has a post on Instagram giving the time period he was locked up. It was almost 10 years.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 13m
7th and poss. final day searching Kenilworth Pk for #RelishaRudd and no sign of her yet. @wusa9

Agh there's no way Im going to catch up. I'm currently on tour and have wifi when Im on set or in the studio. I did get a bulletin via FB that Tatum had done as I predicted, he killed himself.

I see this as two options: He sold Relisha when he traveled that day, or she's buried near by where he was found.

It was sleeting and snowing here on Sunday. Today it should get into the 60's. I haven't seen reports saying its going to sleet/snow tonight, but the weather has been insane, so who knows.

Oh my! Same here in The Lone Star state...really crazy!

This is OT', but WTH is up with those prison photos? It is almost set up like class pictures--like they have a background for them. Also, I can't even believe they allow photos to be taken, not to mention who in the world would even want to have their photo taken when they were in prison?

http://www.featureshoot.com/2014/02/alyse-emdur/#!Cw5Ky

The exhibit just ended actually.
They are painted by prisoners so prisoners can have their photos taken in front of them to send to family or have family pictures taken on visits. It's an interesting phenomenon. I think I've seen a documentary about it but I can't remember. The photographer who has documented the prison images is Alyse Emdur.
Interesting article http://www.wired.com/2013/02/prison-portraits-alyse-emdur/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member