DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX 5 DC ‏@fox5newsdc 51m
Community members hold vigil/search for #RelishaRudd in NE DC, our @ldemarcofox5 is there https://vine.co/v/Mi2ii09MFtv

Nikki Burdine ‏@NikkiBurdine 56m
Community organized search for #RelishaRudd starting now in NE.Family here thanking everyone for their support @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/pAP20mXyUA

Nikki Burdine ‏@NikkiBurdine 1h
Family, friends, singing at a rally for #RelishaRudd @wusa9 wusa9 https://vine.co/v/Mi2hJW1a5eF

Darcy Spencer ‏@darcyspencer 1h
Dozens of private citizens gather to search for missing 8 year old Relisha Rudd in NE DC. Girl missing since March http://twitpic.com/e0ia7c

News4 Washington will be on in a few minutes. Since Darcy Spencer was there, I guess they will cover the vigil/search. The other local stations don't seem to have local 6:00PM news.
at 6:30 PM channel 9 WUSA will do local news.

News4 Washington will be on in a few minutes. Since Darcy Spencer was there, I guess they will cover the vigil/search. The other local stations don't seem to have local 6:00PM news.
at 6:30 PM channel 9 WUSA will do local news.

If golf runs over watch channel 8 oops on now

OMG, the film clip showed all the cars passing by and you could hear so many horns honking in support.

I had hoped for a fairy tale ending whereby Tatum truly cared and felt so badly about Relisha's life that he arranged an illegal adoption and kept the money. He couldn't reveal this because he didn't want her taken from her new family . Rather than give her up - he killed himself . Unfortunately many things go against this - murdering his wife, the trash bags/shovel/like, the hotel rooms, keeping her out of school - etc. However a small part of me still wants to believe she is safe.
You aren't the only one. I play the "What IF..." game with this case daily.

What IF...people are wrong about KT and he did exactly what his son said by removing her from the danger.

What IF...the people he used in the arrangement turned on him and went after him and his wife.

What IF...he had an affair with SY in 2004 and was the bio dad of RR. And his wife was actually leaving him over the affair and child.

What IF...he didn't kill his wife, but knew he was set up to take the fall regardless and knew he would be taking the rap for RR's disappearance.

What IF...she is alive and well.

But then I regain my senses to realize his actions are not leaning toward him being her savior, but her executioner. :(

OMG, the film clip showed all the cars passing by and you could hear so many horns honking in support.

Channel 8 did a really nice story....spoke to several people there getting comments.

So glad there are still active searches being done. And thrilled to see Relisha's case is still getting coverage.

Is this correct for when SY met KT?
Taken from above article!

"Shamika Young said that she met Tatum in 2005 and that her daughter considered him a godfather."

2005 is the year Relisha was born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and if that is true, it tells us that KT was likely out of prison. No one has confirmed that his time in prison was credited back to his arrest in 10/2003 and from the VA records he was to serve 3 of the 12 years on FOUR CHARGES CONCURRENTLY....

If that happened, and I believe it did, then with credit of TWO DAYS for EVERY ONE DAY SERVED, he could have been out by June 2005. Then he had to serve FIVE YEARS PROBATION...I have a suspicion that he was accepted into a program to prevent recidivism (The Delancy Program.) I think his service and then release from that program on 12/15/2011, was done during his FIVE YEARS PROBABTION. And that is what is confusing everyone.

Arrested 10/2003
Indicted 12/15/2003 (Possibly the beginning of time used to equate credit for time served.)
3 years to serve divided by 2 = 18 months = 6/15/2005.

I wish we could really pin down his incarceration...anyone have an in with a file clerk for ARLINGTON COUNTY, VA?[/QUOTE]

I think I need to find the record on those last charged which are from VA. I'm past confused, I thought they said he was sentenced in the end of 2007 but was already llocked up for something else. With his record being so long, I need to know what day the 3 year semtence started???, And when he got out because there's no way he did 3 years consecutively, got out in 2011, and complete a 5 year probation when he was let out in 2011. I'm thinking he should still be on probation until atleast 2016??? Am I wrong??? Does anyone know off hand?

SY could have known KT in 2005 prior to Relisha being born??? Just like AT was married to him for...I'll say over 20 years for hope of no argument from previous threads starting up again...lol. This information would she'd some lights in some dark pathways like....if KT knew SY's mother from the past because SY was in Virginia Foster from around 6 years of age per Washington article mentioned earlier. That means her mother lived in VA and KT was charged and possibly knew each other...it's JMO but I think SY's mother could have been doing same thing with her girls back then...gonna...that's how they ended up in foster care...idk, this is moo. But if not, why was SY in foster care...was it because of same crimes that KT has been charged with & was locked up??? or was SY or her hundred sisters being sexually & physically abused and/or abused???

Yes, and if that is true, it tells us that KT was likely out of prison. No one has confirmed that his time in prison was credited back to his arrest in 10/2003 and from the VA records he was to serve 3 of the 12 years on FOUR CHARGES CONCURRENTLY....

If that happened, and I believe it did, then with credit of TWO DAYS for EVERY ONE DAY SERVED, he could have been out by June 2005. Then he had to serve FIVE YEARS PROBATION...I have a suspicion that he was accepted into a program to prevent recidivism (The Delancy Program.) I think his service and then release from that program on 12/15/2011, was done during his FIVE YEARS PROBABTION. And that is what is confusing everyone.

Arrested 10/2003
Indicted 12/15/2003 (Possibly the beginning of time used to equate credit for time served.)
3 years to serve divided by 2 = 18 months = 6/15/2005.

I wish we could really pin down his incarceration...anyone have an in with a file clerk for ARLINGTON COUNTY, VA?

I think I need to find the record on those last charged which are from VA. I'm past confused, I thought they said he was sentenced in the end of 2007 but was already llocked up for something else. With his record being so long, I need to know what day the 3 year semtence started???, And when he got out because there's no way he did 3 years consecutively, got out in 2011, and complete a 5 year probation when he was let out in 2011. I'm thinking he should still be on probation until atleast 2016??? Am I wrong??? Does anyone know off hand?[/QUOTE]

Arlington County records:

arrested: 10/27/2003

disposition: 7/16/2004 plead guilty

sentencing order: 8/23/2004 sentence 12 yrs/9 yrs suspnd'd

removed from Delancy Program: 11/28/2011

ETA Going back to the records - more charges for Violation filed on 3/28/2014 brb

There are also four charges (one for each of the charges from his 2004 cases) of Violation of Probation on Felony Offense which were filed 3/28/2014.

Some of you are missing the point. Of course it is ultimately the mother's fault-but here, we must use the term 'mother' loosely.
Society puts into place help for those 'mothers' in order to protect the child. Local government provides such help-giving measures via 'contracts' with care providers who must be licensed, meet certain criteria etc.
Administrators and employees of such providers are ULTIMATELY responsible for the care and providing of a safe, healthy, clean environment. The facility takes on much responsibility. The contract is very lucrative.

Ever hear of graft? Ever hear of neglect? Ever hear of nepotism?

Wise up.

Relisha is a victim from top to bottom.

The only thing the shelter made a horrible decison about is hiring Tatum. The employees are not babysitters, nor adult babysitters. That would not be in the job description. And no doubt they are overworked and underpaid. I'm not positive but wouldn't each resident have their own caseworker, that is not employed by the shelter? Ultimately the care, safety, love, health is the responsibility of the parent. The shelter could not possibly be aware of what goes on with every resident. JMO

The only thing the shelter made a horrible decison about is hiring Tatum. The employees are not babysitters, nor adult babysitters. That would not be in the job description. And no doubt they are overworked and underpaid. I'm not positive but wouldn't each resident have their own caseworker, that is not employed by the shelter? Ultimately the care, safety, love, health is the responsibility of the parent. The shelter could not possibly be aware of what goes on with every resident. JMO

Agree!!

I don't see how any one but the family, especially mum can be blamed for any if this. Relisha has quite a large circle of family, I can not for one minute believe that not one person within that circle didn't knew about all the evictions, the shelter, the abuse reports. Knowing and doing nothing is just the same as doing in my book.
If I thought my sister was not in a place to be looking after herself, let alone her daughter I would step in! And have!
If we keep blaming other factors when will these parents ever understand it's them!
Hope that doesn't sound soap boxish, I guess I just don't understand the thinking of people coming out and declaring how awful a child's life is if was after it's too late :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was KT in the Delancey Street program? If so, it is the best of the best in turning criminals and ex-cons into productive members of society.

the point for me is not the shelter.

It is Relisha and her location and status.

Everything else is for later in my heart and mind.

Nikki Burdine ‏@NikkiBurdine 2m
Relisha's family handing out fliers with her picture. "We're not giving up,"they say.#RelishaRudd #FindRELISHA @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/PgJ0T3OJea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member