DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all.

New Lady member here, from London, UK.

It has been torture waiting to register for this site - I had to wait for a new email addy. I have been desperate to post/reply !

WELCOME PAINTEDRED! I just read your thoughtful and heartfelt post - and wanted to reach out with hugs. I am so sorry you had to go thru all that as a child but so happy that you made it through. What a strong/brave woman your family has now.

I am of the belief that a similar situation existed for Relisha. I think some aren't coming forward because it means admitting they were invovled to some degree or turning in their own. (and "Involved" could be simply turning the other way and letting it happen.)

I am no longer going to use "child *advertiser censored*" as I have done in previous posts. You are right it is better described as abuse. Welcome again, I look forward to reading your posts.

i think the other person who was removed from the amber alert will feature prominently in this case again.........that's just a gut feeling FWIW.

i think the other person who was removed from the amber alert will feature prominently in this case again.........that's just a gut feeling FWIW.

JMO, but I've thought this too. I also wonder who the three people that were with KLT and AT at the hotel. They could be VERY important as well.

If Kenilworth is reopened by this weekend, I'm gonna venture over there and take a look around, just to get a feel for things and see if anything catches my eye.

Video just went online here at this link - :tyou: popsicle:
I find it interesting that when JVM asked her about sweet little Relisha being sold, the grandmother quickly changed the subject. I really truly believe this little girl was being sold in some way and the whole family benifited. This grandmother and I use that term loosely knows more than she's saying. She is protecting her sorry behind. I heard somewhere that Relisha's mother was in the foster system when she was a child...does anyone know why? Maybe this is generational. These people trulyisgust me and my heart breaks for this precious little girl that deserved everything and got nothing.

I had a horrible thought. What if SY gets pregnant again, soon? Like Lena Lunsford.

snipped and bolded by me (BBM). This is what I have tried to get across in the few posts i have made on this case (followed diligently though).

It is a whole different mindset and lifestyle with some, one that we won't understand unless someone like you explains it in easy terms. They don't think they are bad mothers or in fact very different from people around them (and they aren't very different from people around them because water finds its own level and it can start in childhood as far as what is normal and what is not. i.e having family or friends who have been in jail a few times is a norm for some and they know them as decent or nice people in a lot of cases, just thieves or fighters or have bad tempers etc. they dont realize most of the world doesn't think or live that way)

which is why i don't necessarily think the family KNEW anything, even if mom did - and I could see a situation like you described with the woman in your case. Often these women are groomed as much as the children are, made dependent and believe in the poi's who take their children.

It can be generational knowledge too of a what is "normal".

Well said, SilkySifaka, your post is spot-on!

As for what the family knew, I'm not sure. They are a shady bunch for sure, IMO, but we can't really say what they knew. SY could have been lying to them, so yes, it is possible that they don't really know "the truth," whatever that truth is.

I do think that SY knows more than what she has said. And, I believe others, outside the family, know something. SOMEBODY knows SOMETHING, and they need to start talking!!!

WHERE is Relisha?!

Yesterday it occurred to me KT could've been in the park on 3/2 for two hours waiting for whoever he was selling Relisha too.

I'm so worried about Relisha. I hope whoever has her at this time is scared s**tless due to the non stop media on her and drops her off some place public. 19 days is a long time though. Way to much time to move her around and give her to other people.

I can't even think about it :(

One thing that crossed my mind when thinking of SY, we heard she grew up in foster care so I wonder if she were molested/abused by older men when she was a child. No excuse for her or the Grandma but many abused people have a hard time breaking the cycle.

Who was the other person? I'm guessing since you didn't mention the name, you can't post it here ? Still learning my way around the forum and all the rules..

Where can I find that info? In the parking lot? If so, how do I get there? TIA

Do we know what the child abuse charge was for the man mentioned in the above post? According to early MSM articles, when he was still part of the Amber Alert, he had a long criminal record including child abuse charges.

Do we know what the child abuse charge was for the man mentioned in the above post? According to early MSM articles, when he was still part of the Amber Alert, he had a long criminal record including child abuse charges.

:Welcome1:

Timeline questions- when was the lime purchased, what date?
when was his wife found?
how long was the wife thought to be dead? Was she found right away?

Thank you! Yes! Yes! Yes! I've had a bad feeling about this guy since the "meeting" at the Red Roof Inn where KLT killed his wife! I think Lyles knows a lot more! Who else was at that meeting?

Timeline questions- when was the lime purchased, what date?
when was his wife found?
how long was the wife thought to be dead? Was she found right away?

KLT bought the trash bags, lime and shovel on March 2. The wife was killed either very late March 19 or morning of March 20 at Red roof Inn. The LE found her the same morning March 20th.

Who was the other person? I'm guessing since you didn't mention the name, you can't post it here ? Still learning my way around the forum and all the rules..

Where can I find that info? In the parking lot? If so, how do I get there? TIA

i would look at the first page in the first thread i believe it would still be there.
he is be a nephew to tatum............not sure i can mention his name.

KLT bought the trash bags, lime and shovel on March 2. The wife was killed either very late March 19 or morning of March 20 at Red roof Inn. The LE found her the same morning March 20th.

Well that kills that theory/hope. I thought maybe he was planning to hide his wife's body.

If she said she's confident he didn't leave the region, I'd think the supposed Richmond trip didn't happen. We consider this region to be the DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia), but only the parts that are along the inner and outer loop of the Beltway, meaning Northern VA, DC, and parts of southern MD that are directly adjacent to DC (Montgomery Co, PG Co, etc). This is all within a very limited radius. Richmond is over 100 miles away and we definitely do not consider it to be part of the DC region.

BUT, someone had one of his phones in Gilpin Court and drove that GmC to Richmond. IMO, it's one of the three others from the Days Inn.

Missed the news conference. I'm so glad to be a part of this group and know that if I miss something it's okay. Because not just one, but several of you are always sure to post updates. :tyou: I have been so busy. I spent numerous hours last night and so far today digging :findinglink:

Finally, I have found the information about the Richmond round trip on March 19. The info was reported early on by Channel 4 NBC Washington News, on the evening of March 26. References to this information can be found on the very first thread, on pages 30-32, posts 728, 739, 784, and 788.

Unfortunately, due to updating by NBC Washington, the video links that contained this information are now gone. Original post containing these links was page 32, post 784. So I will be leaving that info on the timeline and making a note regarding where the information came from.

On another note, there are TWO more things that needs to be cleared up on the timeline.
1) Has anyone seen an actual DATE regarding the cell pings in the Gilpin Court area? Now that we know he was in Richmond both the 19th and the 20th it could have been either one of those days, or both, or neither. The information I have gives no date, just states that he made calls from that area from his cell phone.

2) Regarding the latest info we received after his body was found we know that he used his bank card to pay for parking on 3/18 in the DC area. And then there was the statement about "and used the account, associated with his Gmail address, again on March 21 at 3:12 a.m." http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...7d38aa-b8d1-11e3-9a05-c739f29ccb08_story.html

Some bank cards are tied into an email address if you get those prepaid things that are offered online. Do we know if they mean he used the bank card again on the 21st? Or did he access his email? Because LE did file warrants with Google for his email records.

As soon as we can clear these two issues up, if we can, I'll post the timeline again and alert a mod to do what they do as far as getting it updated over in the media/timeline thread. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en