DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But stated by who? SY? Her word means nothing! She has also stated that she hasn't seen Relisha since 2/26. . .that Tatum was a "good guy" because of the way he buffed those floors. Relisha was in Atlanta under the care of "Dr Tatum." She is a good mother! Yeah. . .if that info is coming from SY, I take it with a grain of salt, in fact, I assume it's false.

There is a weird possible inter-family mix to all of this. Key word being "possible." I'm interested in how this all plays out. The truth is we don't know how long they have known each other. Rumor is that Tatum is responsible for getting SY a spot in the homeless shelter. RUMOR! But until LE figures it all out. . .I'm not banking on anything.

There's one sister I believe somewhat and that's TY. She has been the only one consistently posting about Relisha. I don't take anything SY or the rest say as fact. AT does have grandchildren and KT was in prison when Relisha was 4.

:banghead:Only just seen the 28th March video posted on SYs boyfriend/father of her boys TW social media. The video and comments underneath .. It's titled missing my boys ..no word of Relishas existence.

I believe they have camera footage dated for that day. I can't see them using anything SY says at this point.... she's catching herself in lies!!! IMO the video was posted and embedded on 03/01 but doesn't mean it was recorded that day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rs-Facebook-days-daughters-disappearance.html

Wasn't sure if this had been posted yet,

It certainly appears they had a lot of cash on show,considering they live in a homeless shelter and no one has a job! X

Thank you lillybell! I had not seen this article yet.

<snipped from article>

"Police in the nation's capital began searching Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens for Relisha Rudd last week. Chief Cathy Lanier said that police had not found any clues as to where Relisha could be."

"Police are now reviewing surveillance video from March 1 forward at Union Station in an attempt to determine if someone had put Relisha on a train to a destination still unknown.

The FBI is still offering a $25,000 reward for Relisha's return. Police say they cannot rule out the possibility Tatum murdered Relisha Rudd before he killed himself"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-daughters-disappearance.html#ixzz2xv0qWYL4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

:heartbeat: :anguish: :puke:

Where are you Relisha? :candle: :dunno: :sigh:

Thank you lillybell! I had not seen this article yet.

<snipped from article>

"Police in the nation's capital began searching Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens for Relisha Rudd last week. Chief Cathy Lanier said that police had not found any clues as to where Relisha could be."

"Police are now reviewing surveillance video from March 1 forward at Union Station in an attempt to determine if someone had put Relisha on a train to a destination still unknown.

The FBI is still offering a $25,000 reward for Relisha's return. Police say they cannot rule out the possibility Tatum murdered Relisha Rudd before he killed himself"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ys-daughters-disappearance.html#ixzz2xv0qWYL4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

:heartbeat: :anguish: :puke:

Where are you Relisha? :candle: :dunno: :sigh:

Wow!

LE is reviewing video coverage of Union Station from March 1st onward to see if Relisha had been put on a train!

:what:

Wow!

LE is reviewing video coverage of Union Station from March 1st onward to see if Relisha had been put on a train!

Wonder if that's anything to do with the new info and photo LE are gonna release to the public?

This case just gets more frustrating as it goes on x

Wow!

That it is specific to Union Station... while a hub...is still a wow. Really makes me think.... they think/have info another(s) are involved.

Wonder if that's anything to do with the new info and photo LE are gonna release to the public?

This case just gets more frustrating as it goes on x

Or it could be a phone tip they received. (I think I saw her at Union Station on that day etc)

I hope the info they release brings in a deluge of great tips.

Praying this info that they plan to release is something that will bring Relisha home today.

I think Chief Ranier is doing an excellent job, but I just have to wonder why they are waiting so long to put this new info out? Instead of the "teaser" and the 24 hour wait, why not just put it out there? Their is a little girl at stake here. Just kinda makes me go hmmmm??? JMO

Praying this info that they plan to release is something that will bring Relisha home today.

Agree. I want to at least know this sweetheart is safe. Whether she is dead or saved by LEO and soon to be going to a loving home.

I think Chief Ranier is doing an excellent job, but I just have to wonder why they are waiting so long to put this new info out? Instead of the "teaser" and the 24 hour wait, why not just put it out there? Their is a little girl at stake here. Just kinda makes me go hmmmm??? JMO

Gave media time to drop the dime err $50's on them. :lol:

I thought that SY and TW had some photos of them outside /near Union Station as part of the folder of cash / new clothes/photos (before the deletion/privacy). Does anyone else remember that ?

I thought that SY and TW had some photos of them outside /near Union Station as part of the folder of cash / new clothes/photos (before the deletion/privacy). Does anyone else remember that ?

Yeh, I can remember looking through the photos and I'm sure I seen some that were outside some station?
I've just looked on TWs Facebook as his is still public, but couldn't see any there.
It must have been SY, if you click on her albums, they are still there, we just can't view them now.

I've been watching this case and it is very frustrating. But I have a question I'm not sure has been asked yet. If it has sorry in advance. But if AW is Relisha's stepfather, wouldn't that mean her moms last name would be the same as his?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been watching this case and it is very frustrating. But I have a question I'm not sure has been asked yet. If it has sorry in advance. But if AW is Relisha's stepfather, wouldn't that mean her moms last name would be the same as his?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they are married, he's just boyfriend I'm sure, x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members