DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.
The video of the guy running with the bucket who LE think is involved with this crime pretty much outrules any possibility of murder/suicide IMO.
I dont think he resemebles anyone who was found dead in that home based solely on age and sex of the victims.

could be daughter's boyfriend??

I probably should have asked sooner. Looks like the Savopoulos pages have been taken down or removed.

The Salvadoran angle is not a bad one, but there's more to the Latino community around here. Guatemalans mix with the Salvadorans too.

It is one thing to mix but quite another to live together, marry, etc. Vera was married to a man from her El Salvador home town.

JMO

I probably should have asked sooner. Looks like the Savopoulos pages have been taken down or removed.
I was just on them. Husband's fb has been changed to "remembering". Amy's hasn't yet.

Hatfield she's Nancy Grace to me too, I just can't help it -.- still on the fence about her being involved.

I wish news reporters would be precise in their language. For example, today we have read something that claims the victims were held hostage "till SS gave them what they wanted."

That implies that, in the end, they got something that SS was withholding from them all those hours.

Yet it seems SS was a puppet in their hands as he obeyed their wishes about who to call and what to say. Yet, we are led to believe that for all that time, he had the fortitude to withhold that "certain something" that would end the nightmare?????

If the police know what they wanted, they know why they came. That's a big deal. If they know they were successful, they know a lot more of the story at this point then currently revealed.

But then again, this could just be an assumption or a careless turn of phrase. Too much of that these days in journalism.

Right...and it was this exact example you cited which had me asking, "How in the world does anyone know that he (SS) "gave them what they wanted?"

I'm up to page 12, and no closer to any clear cut reasons emerging. Back to reading.

Thank you. I'm trying to make out what the little boy, is saying in the background, but can't.

He started in the background pretty soon into the voice mail at a lower tone. I have the software to process the sound I just don't know of a way to grab the video from the Internet since it is ABC and they like to send the video over in chunks. So if anybody knows of another location for the voice mail it would help tremendously then I may be able to isolate it and amp it up a little.

Regarding the Savopoulos Facebook pages:

Okay, well neither of the hotlinks that SleuthBear provided work for me. And, no amount of Googling works for me either. Apparently, I am not supposed to see the pages. I do not belong to Facebook, maybe that's why?

He started in the background pretty soon into the voice mail at a lower tone. I have the software to process the sound I just don't know of a way to grab the video from the Internet since it is ABC and they like to send the video over in chunks. So if anybody knows of another location for the voice mail it would help tremendously then I may be able to isolate it and amp it up a little.

That would be awesome if you could do that. Good luck!

At least Jennifer took advantage of the opportunity to let the bank know the family was in danger. I have to wonder why SS was so vague and the only logical reason would be that he was told what to say.

JMO

Jennifer was in the bank alone. Perp waited outside.
Per could have been standing next to SS with a knife or a gun to his head.

The end result (everyone dies) seems to negate any family conspiracy angles. The intimacy, logistics, and timing of the crime seems to negate any possibility it was "random" suspects. I think what the LEOs have stated is logical -- someone who knew the family's schedule, who was able to get close to the family without suspicion.

I agree. If a man wants to get rid of his wife, he can do it without getting himself killed. My guess is somebody knew family was well off. Could be any number of possibilities. They had a lot of service people by the looks of it.

I listened again to the VM and at the end you can here a beep of what sounds like a fire alarm's batteries going out, you know when it makes that chirp. So, it was a neighbor that alerted the fire dept. to the fire? I'm curious about this b/c lots of alarm systems have their fire alarms tied in. The actual alarm is tied in with the system and when it goes off, it notifies the fire dept. in your area for you. Is it possible that the system was cut? There is a way to bypass the system from the inside, I have had to do it to ours when it set off and in no way would go off (it cut off supply from the electrical system and the system's back up battery). I ended up having to call the company and having them walk me through cutting the main power supply until we could get it fixed. From what I understood, with this company, was...you didn't need to have your system armed for the alarm to go off and notify authorities. Also, our fire alarm is tied in electrically for power and a back up battery. Finally, to what my rambling is about....could someone had been so familiar with security systems that they cut the power of it from the inside and this may have turned the fire alarm off to notify authorities earlier of a fire? Just brainstorming.

Jennifer was in the bank alone. Perp waited outside.
Per could have been standing next to SS with a knife or a gun to his head.

BBM. Yes, I posted that he was told what to say. The significance is that the perp apparently knew NG was supposed to work.

JMO

Here in third vid. Also check out first vid with more info from NG, now about security system. http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...k-Slayings-Were-Held-Overnight-304161751.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic