DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting turn of events today. SW for JW's car turned up no evidence. Of course not having any incriminating evidence in his car doesn't mean JW is off the hook, but I'm starting to change my mind as to JW's possible involvement to him not being involved. I'm now of the opinion that JW is a liar, but probably not guilty of any criminal involvement in this case. I know MSM is turning their focus on JW now, but I'm almost satisfied that he's not involved in this. I do have some questions as to why he lied, and I hope at some point we'll be told why. I'm thinking that LE will eventually publicly clear JW. If indeed JW had no involvement in this, I hope he's learned a very valuable lesson on why he shouldn't lie, and especially not to LE! I'm starting to lean toward DW doing this alone.

Now what about those people who were with DW the night he was arrested? Who are they and why weren't they charged with being accessories after the fact?

Thank's Popsicle for keeping us updated with all the links!

Far from not turning up any evidence, it sounds like LE took lots of evidence from the car including what sounds like what would be needed to monitor the house by sitting the car a away from the house with a wireless Go Pro (the type of GoPro seized isn't given, so it could be wireless to broadcast from a distance) feeding video to the MacBook laptop plus they even took parts from his car (someone on WS had even speculated that whoever was involved could have used a set up with a remote camera feeding video as a way to go unnoticed):
Police swabbed the doors, the steering wheel and the gearshift of the car. Parts of the vehicle were also taken, which included the rocker panel and some parts of the trunk.

Also seized in the search were SD cards, fast food receipts, backpacks, a GoPro camera and a MacBook Air laptop.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29243914/court-documents-police-vehicle-search-jordan-wallace

With no arrests 3 weeks after the murders, I'm starting to think DW did this on his own. Some things that may indicate DW as lone perpetrator could be the pizza, for one. There were two pizza's but only one had been eaten or mostly eaten. A grown man could eat that amount easy. As far as we know only DW's DNA was found on the pizza crust. As far as we know, only DNA from DW was recovered. Maybe they found something that had someone else's DNA, hair, prints, but if so, we haven't been told that. So I think that only DW's DNA was found in the S home. The shoe/boot print that was found on the side door. As far as we know this is the only foreign shoe/boot print found on or near the side door. And LE is not naming anyone else as wanted. These are reasons why I'm starting to think DW acted alone.

I've lost track of the different versions of JW's stories about the money, but here's a new Tweet. I don't think I've heard this before, but I apologize if this was discussed elsewhere.

[video=twitter;606613008043900928]https://twitter.com/EmilyMiller/status/606613008043900928[/video]

"Jordan Wallace told police he never saw the $40,000. But he texted photo of cash to girlfriend."

Earler... Days, weeks maybe.. There was some chat in the board that this crime may have been directed at SS's father and wiping out his legacy. I don't know, but it interested me and I haven't been able to put that out of my head entirely.

Me either.

I've lost track of the different versions of JW's stories about the money, but here's a new Tweet. I don't think I've heard this before, but I apologize if this was discussed elsewhere.

"Jordan Wallace told police he never saw the $40,000. But he texted photo of cash to girlfriend."
She's just going back over his statements to LE.

She's just going back over his statements to LE.

Yeah, I mostly meant I don't think I had heard this as part of his statements previously. But like I said... I have totally lost track! I thought his two versions involved car locked vs unlocked, seeing the transaction vs not seeing the transaction, different envelopes, etc. I forgot if this was something I had seen before or not.

On that note, might be time for me to catch up on sleep since between work during the day, school stuff at night, and trying to follow facts on here... I am starting to lose what mind I had left :)

well we know his brothers name that was arrested with him.

I think one of the reasons JW/W1 is so fascinating to us, is the plethora of material he distributed about himself before the crime, and the seeming disconnect he has with reality. The combination of immaturity, narcissism and delusions of grandeur are an irresistible combination. Add to that the lies and that he seems to be present/play a role at important nexi in the case...

Far from not turning up any evidence, it sounds like LE took lots of evidence from the car including what sounds like what would be needed to monitor the house by sitting the car a away from the house with a wireless Go Pro (the type of GoPro seized isn't given, so it could be wireless to broadcast from a distance) feeding video to the MacBook laptop plus they even took parts from his car (someone on WS had even speculated that whoever was involved could have used a set up with a remote camera feeding video as a way to go unnoticed):

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29243914/court-documents-police-vehicle-search-jordan-wallace

I wonder if the parts taken include the Vin number to see if it is a stolen car?

Someone very close to this case wanted everything PS had and would have in the future. I feel the sense that jealousy turned to rage, when that person may have realized he might only be used for his experience to further the boy in his endeavors, and never make any headway for himself.

But it is DW who has a history of making threats against people and their children.

"In 2010, Wint pleaded guilty to malicious destruction of property after he allegedly threatened to kill a woman and her infant daughter. The Associated Press reports that Wint was accused of breaking into the woman's apartment, stealing a television and vandalizing her car. Wint reportedly called the woman to tell her: "I'm going to come over there and kill you, your daughter and your friends." He also claimed he was "good with a knife" and "not afraid of the police" and could 'kill them easily," reports AP."

See http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2015/05/22/daron-wint-dc-quadruple-murder-suspect/27774899/

Earler... Days, weeks maybe.. There was some chat in the board that this crime may have been directed at SS's father and wiping out his legacy. I don't know, but it interested me and I haven't been able to put that out of my head entirely.

I still think DW was hired and that JW was possibly a pawn of sorts.

C

I think that avenue is being explored by LE. JMO

What are the prevailing theories of JW's involvement? Anyone?

Some seem to think he was very hands on. That he left the interrogation by LE, hopped public transportation, came back to the scene of the crime and took the Porsche, and then drove it to the church, and torched it?

I am having a very hard time with that scenario. Do I have ot wrong?

I can't speak for others. I don't know what if any JW's involvement was, but I think he did something wrong (I'm talking about before he was interrogated by LE that he did something wrong)...I don't know if he participated in something illegal, but I think he did something he shouldn't have. My reading of the charging doc is that SS told him to get the package and the accountant verified that he gave JW a package, so I do not think he was handed cash out of someone's pockets but instead was given a manila envelope that contained the commercial deposit bag with money in it. I think he broke open the manila envelope and took a picture of AIW's commercial deposit bag from BOA and then what could explain his time lag is that he got another manila envelope so that SS would be none the wiser that JW did this...or he could have done something more nefarious. I think for him to lie to LE he had to have done something pretty serious (even it wasn't criminal, it had be something he wouldn't want others to know even at the risk of criminal prosecution) and I think the charging doc is based upon multiple interviews with JW rather than just an initial one on the date of the fire.

I was thinking the same thing but I am not sure how many employees AIW has... I'm just tired of the back and forth so decided against it lol

It's a tough one as to whether SS would remember him from 10 years ago. I'm betting yes, he did remember him because DDW was a problem employee, he was fired, and then arrested with a machete near AIW.

SS was a smart, smart man and I think he remembered exactly who DDW was. DDW also has a distinctive face, maybe his attitude is just as memorable :/

[video=twitter;606613008043900928]https://twitter.com/EmilyMiller/status/606613008043900928[/video]

You all want to talk about terrible reporters? Now this is a terrible reporter. I really can't stand this woman, she's horrible.

Maybe I read "Heidi" too often as a child.
I can't wrap my head around JW being involved. In my head he's not that guy.

My apologies if this has been posted before ...

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/27797533/go-karting-racing-league-opens-up-for-md-high-school-students

Nice find!! I haven't seen it...

And you aren't the only one who can't wrap their head around this guy being involved. In anything.

ETA - if you watch the broadcast, you will see JW speaking...quite a bit. He has passion for this. He no doubt loves working with kids - I don't know how involved he was with putting this program together, but I can tell he loves it.

I know there is still a lot of doubt here...but this brought me to tears. (they are not the first I have shed in this case, of course!) This man's life - of course if completely innocent - has been ruined, for the foreseeable future.

But it is DW who has a history of making threats against people and their children.

"In 2010, Wint pleaded guilty to malicious destruction of property after he allegedly threatened to kill a woman and her infant daughter. The Associated Press reports that Wint was accused of breaking into the woman's apartment, stealing a television and vandalizing her car. Wint reportedly called the woman to tell her: "I'm going to come over there and kill you, your daughter and your friends." He also claimed he was "good with a knife" and "not afraid of the police" and could 'kill them easily," reports AP."

See http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2015/05/22/daron-wint-dc-quadruple-murder-suspect/27774899/

It wouldn't surprise me if DW has killed before.

Though I've started to lean more toward DW acting alone, I still have questions. How and Why did the S family become targets of DW? Why now? Why did DW inflict torture on the S family and VF? Why did DW literally slaughter the S family and VF? Why such depraved brutality sustained over lengthy time, 19+ hours or more? Why did DW inflict the most vicious attack on PS? What was this crime all about? Was it just money or was there something else involved? Did LE do any drug testing on DW? These are some of the questions I have, and I'm sure I'll have more. This crime is one of the worst I've read about/followed, and I've been following true crime cases for many years. I cannot comprehend how anyone could do what DW did to the S family and VF, especially as the crime went on for 19+ hours. I hope LE is getting the answers to these questions, and I hope we learn what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1