DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why they would have to take out part of the trunk? Maybe testing for DNA?

LE sure doesn't trust him at all. That is very obvious. A witness (believable/credible one) does not have their car torn apart.

IMO

If DW acted alone as far as being the only one in the house, does anyone here think that there is someone else involved with DW in this? What I mean is not only after the crimes, but before and during the murders. I'm not sure what to think about this possibility.

Agreed- that's what I was at least trying to address. If he left the bank at 9:15 and not 9, texted after he had dropped it, or anything else, the time window isn't actually that big.

Would JW have had to leave the bank before 9 am if he texted his friend a photo of the money at 9 am?

McStays, Groenes... off the top of my head. I'm sure others can add more.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Douglas and Peggy Ryan, daughter and son's friend in California

Husted couple California

Sund mother and daughter and friend California

8 Nurse murdered by Richard Speck Chicago

I keep getting back to the question of why the leaks, why the drumbeat against JW. I'm not at all convinced by whats out there that he's implicated. I assume the leaks are coming from LE so it could mean one of two things: (1) there is more than we are aware of that implicates JW, or (2) they are playing some kind of long game against someone else, lulling them into thinking they've escaped the heat.

I don't think either of these scenarios is particularly persuasive.

I don't think DW did this alone, though I can't say who else was involved.

Those SW's from DW's car/truck are a week older than the ones that involved JW. And of course, DDW's SW are still part of the investigation.

Is there a point when LW releases SW's involved that are no longer part of the investigation?

What about a FOIA request? I would almost bet money those are being done daily by all sorts of media. I also don't know the ins-and-outs of how those work.

Could they be released now because there is no longer a need to keep these details a "secret"? As they are no longer part of the investigation?

I don't know...which is why I am asking.

I really don't know but I have seen recently that some police departments have become more open about the SWs they have obtained even while the case is ongoing.

But those LE doesn't want known they will ask the Judge to seal them and he/she usually agrees to do so. So I don't imagine we will see all of the SWs involved. I think by now there have been many many SWs obtained by this PD.

IMO

I think Bruce Leshan said they expect to be getting more released tomorrow.

Douglas and Peggy Ryan, daughter and son's friend in California

Husted couple California

Sund mother and daughter and friend California

8 Nurse murdered by Richard Speck Chicago

And in the nurses case weren't there 8 nurses who were murdered by RS?

Would JW have had to leave the bank before 9 am if he texted his friend a photo of the money at 9 am?

I suppose I meant maybe he didn't get on the road until after 9, and this would help account for the 90-ish minute time period between the text to his girlfriend, and the subsequent text to SS at 10:26. IDK... he could have sat in the lot, or drove a few minutes away to take a picture.

You are right though that he likely didn't take that money picture in front of the AIW employee and/or the bank employees, so if that text went out around 9, they were probably done at the bank by then.

The Husted parents was murdered by one lone suspect. Oh and the police came out to the community and said they were targeted implying it was done by someone they knew well. Nope, once the suspect was finally arrested it turned out to be complete stranger who had invaded their home, and they discovered him there so he murdered both of them.

Guy Heinz Jr. was able to murder 8 members of his family all by himself.

There are others but that is a couple.

And on the Husted case the police continued to say they believed there was a link between couple and suspect, even though they never came up with one.

Eek sorry... I recently moved to the DC area, and am still trying to get a feel for the local reporters. I didn't mean to pass along terrible reporting. Not that I thought she was particularly good or anything... I just don't have a great feel for who the really bad ones are yet.
Oh no! Please don't take it like that. That comment wasn't directed at you at all. I just really don't like Emily Miller lol You just moved here, you will probably see why in a few months.

Did JW actually go to the bank? His second statement confuses me and has me believing that he only went to the AIW office to pick up package.

Supposedly, it's been stated that there are cell phone pings for him and video of him at the hardware store. If so, shouldn't there be video of him at the bank... Unless he didn't go there.

Off topic.... Anyone know how I can change my avatar?

In the family murders that I can remember reading about there is usually 2+ perps involved. Can anyone remember just 1 killer? Curious.

John Couey - forget this creep. Wasn't a family
Joseph E. Duncan, III - Ghrone family
Israel Keyes - Bill and Lorraine Currier; among others

Any idea why that part of the car would be of interest?

IMO there could be dirt, sand, etc on the outside from where he was driving or there could be dirt, etc from his shoes that transferred to the panel while he entered or exited the car. I'm not sure what dirt, sand etc that they would compare it to though. JMO

I was totally convinced of JW's involvement some days ago and said so. Now, with this new information, I'm not so sure. Specifically, the text to the gf and the timing of where he was/when, just don't support in my view that he was involved. I still think he knew DW, though, and I know what I saw on DW's facebook page - the link to Praga. I think their connection is through cars and the neighborhood. I don't know what it means, though. Maybe DW got the idea for this from casually pumping JW for information.

It's so curious. Some people were sure JW was innocent and are now sliding toward involved. I find the new information more exculpatory than not, but could still change my mind. Again.

That said, for a long time, I have wondered about this map. And if it means anything, or if my imagination is just running wild. Probably it is, because that's what it does.
930 Childs Point Rd is the Pyle home. Burned to the ground, children and grandparents inside, Jan 20 2015. Yes, I know they attributed the cause to an electrical outlet and the Christmas tree. But. It's a huge, 2005 construction home. It still makes me think. How often does this happen?
The rest of the map points you can decipher for yourselves. It just gave me pause - and I wondered. Never found any link beyond the geography, though. So it's probably my suspicious mind on overdrive.

Back on the fence. Not sure JW is involved intentionally, but several posters are making quite convincing arguments to the contrary. I hope LE is as good as I'm imagining them to be.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/St+...fad0f94c925c!2m2!1d-76.793835!2d39.150534!3e0

He also seems to have a passion for a lifestyle he can't afford. I think LE is having a tough time wrapping their heads around the 2009 Beemer and $$$$ in electronics this menial errand boy had in his possession. I know I am.

JMO

A laptop and a camera? He works. Probably less than $1,500 combined. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members