DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, yes, JW did post other cars that belonged to the SS family but the only one that I saw posted of the actual whole car vs just the interior steering wheel was the Mosler. In all of the pictures that we have available I have not seen one picture of the Mosler parked in the driveway. IMO MyBelle was just posting the facts that have been made available to us. We are all just trying to piece this thing together here..imo

Yes, I do try to follow TOS. The Mosler was inside the garage, not outside. Another important fact is that the Mosler registration was found in JW's possession. The only way DW would know the Mosler was in the garage was to look inside the garage. It is what it is and nothing is silly about it.

JMO

Yes, I do try to follow TOS. The Mosler was inside the garage, not outside. Another important fact is that the Mosler registration was found in JW's possession. The only way DW would know the Mosler was in the garage was to look inside the garage. It is what it is and nothing is silly about it.

JMO

Again, my post to you was not about the Mosler. I responded to your post. You chose to turn it into something else.

Edit to add. You are right, they did not tow the mosler for the investigstion, which makes me believe that it has nothing to with this. Jmo. The Audi is the ted car they are talking about as it was the only red car taken by police.

Because in the past he had given LE his brother's name. The prosecutor wants a direct link between prints taken while in custody to any prints found at the crime scene.

JMO
That is a good point. I am still not understanding why the need to ask the court. Sometimes I can be a little slow at catching on. Wouldn't they have a direct link from his fingerprints at booking, and the crime scene, without going to the court?

Again, my post to you was not about the Mosler. I responded to your post. You chose to turn it into something else.

I'm not following you I guess..here is what you posted and what was responded to:

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs View Post
And everyone here knows that the Mosler is not the only car they had, nor the only car JW posted on SM.

I'm not following you I guess..here is what you posted and what was responded to:

Quote Originally Posted by corundogs View Post
And everyone here knows that the Mosler is not the only car they had, nor the only car JW posted on SM.

Because MB took my response to the post that I pointed out to you...where I said this

Except SS didn't hide his cars. They were parked, uncovered in front of his home. I am sure he was proud of his cars. They didn't give anything away. This line of thinking is silly, IMO. If the Savopoulos family had a problem with it, they would have done something about it.

And MB then asked for a link of the Mosler being outside. Which of course, is a mischaracterization of my post.

And even if it was thought he was at Dojo, going to and fro, CEOs "out of the office" still have to conduct biz. Could be in" the flurry of calls," SS covered his absence, instructed X to take charge for the day, directed folks by text to X..."I'll be blah blah today, please direct all blah blah to X." But if this is not his usual M.O., you would think it would raise concerns.
Possibly a family member, friend, associate kept calling, "if we don't hear from you soon..." Maybe someone did come out. My uncle runs a small business, never misses a day, the one time he did after many attempts to contact him, they came by the house knocking. He couldn't answer and his sociopathic partner wouldn't.

JMO Scenario: Thinking "they" were on the verge of being discovered-- school calling, biz, AS friends, Mr F knocking--next visitors would be the cops--they abort mission, give up on getting "more," and start striking the set.

Last call from SS cell at 11:54, a signal to JW. He uses disposable phone to reach a perp., gets filled in and proceeds to Lowe's to get his alibi on camera. Gets the expected call re: fire, rushes to scene all concern, texting AS on the way that insipid and inappropriate "Hey honey your house is on fire so if you aren't in it dead already, take a look see and give me a bell.."

Question: We wonder why accountant, someone in the loop at AIW, didn't raise alarm over JW delivering 40k in cash. Maybe someone did contact authorities upon learning of house fire and that's why LE located JW car so fast and brought him right in for the hard-court press?

BBM. I think you are spot on. All CEO's have trusted executive assistants who may have been blowing up SS' phone with calls and that's why his sister called him.

The accountant may not have raised the alarm because he thought JW was to deliver the cash to the Dojo. I doubt he was aware JW was to deliver the cash to the house and I think if he had known, he'd raise an alarm.

JMO

He also started to delete his SM accounts very soon after his encounter with LE. Why not just make them private? Unless, he had something to hide JMO.

Because MB took my response to the post that I pointed out to you...where I said this

Except SS didn't hide his cars. They were parked, uncovered in front of his home. I am sure he was proud of his cars. They didn't give anything away. This line of thinking is silly, IMO. If the Savopoulos family had a problem with it, they would have done something about it.

And MB then asked for a link of the Mosler being outside. Which of course, is a mischaracterization of my post.

Ok, I see what you're saying. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hey I have a question. Did they EVER move the Mosler since the crime? Methinks they haven't been able to move it. Maybe the key hasn't been found?

He also started to delete his SM accounts very soon after his encounter with LE. Why not just make them private? Unless, he had something to hide JMO.

fwiw..I noticed a couple of JW's friends did the same thing. I found that odd but maybe because I'm just suspicious. :thinking:

No, they weren't. Or WS would have never found out who he was. It was only after his name started showing up here, where people were posting his FB and other SM posts that he did something. He was sleuthed because he was FB friends with AS and PS. It was 4-5 days later, IMO.

That is a good point. I am still not understanding why the need to ask the court. Sometimes I can be a little slow at catching on. Wouldn't they have a direct link from his fingerprints at booking, and the crime scene, without going to the court?

My best guess is that the request was made to the Court in order to get it on the record that the Judge ordered it and erases any ability for the defense to raise it as an issue later. JW was taken into custody and his brother was detained.

JMO

OR could SS have just taken vacation this week? There haven't been any reports of him being at AIW that week. It was only reported that he was seen at the dojo the day before. He may have taken a week off due to Philip being sick and the dojo opening. "my boss is opening another huge business in the area so he took the week off" What's the point in having a deputy if you can't trust them to handle the business for a week? SS isn't a newbie to this business stuff. He's a distinguished professional that probably hired a good deputy CEO. He probably didn't schedule any meetings that week. CEO's aren't normally called into last minute meetings unless it's a dire emergency and the meetings that the CEO's attend are normally upper management. TBH they don't meet THAT often (maybe bi weekly).

Again, this is JMO as to how this huge situation is a coinkidink.

I said this in the beginning. JW deleted his SM accounts before he was named in the media. WE knew his name but the media didn't.

The family are friends with THE Mosler. The man who owns and manufactures the cars. I am sure he can get a key for them.

Hey I have a question. Did they EVER move the Mosler since the crime? Methinks they haven't been able to move it. Maybe the key hasn't been found?

Good question. I guess they could dust it for prints right there in the garage? Could they? I'm not sure. Is there a reason they wouldn't have to move it? I don't see them not moving that car if its apart of the scene TBH. Unless they can't find the key... and if they can't find the key well....

Maybe DW took the key to the Mosler with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1