DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
None of our theories have basis in reality, that's why they are theories. It's not at all ridiculous to think JW was heavily involved in this. It's also not ridiculous to think he wasn't, so I prefer not to call anybody's posts or ideas ridiculous. I don't know, I'm just looking at all the hard-to-explain tidbits that keep coming out. One by one, I could buy all the explanations. All together - I can't. But that's just me.

Thank you for this. I don't understand why someone who feels this is all buttoned up with DW acting alone or with one of the people he was traveling with would even bother coming to WS about this particular case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it were my neighbor I would knock too. And then I would I would AIW and tell someone to let SS know his house is on fire. Thats how JW knew. Someone calls AIW, they don't know where SS is so they call his assistant. Nothing to see here.

I don't share your opinion.

I don't know that anyone called AIW. JW told LE that is how he knew but LE hasn't confirmed it but LE has confirmed JW admitted lying to them.

If it was my neighbor's house on fire, I wouldn't call his company, I'd call him. I have his and his wife's cell phone numbers.

JMO

Just dawned on me - could he have been told Amy was in the hospital - that's why is he asking if she is ok? The first 20 times I read this, I thought he was asking if she was ok (while her house was burning down). But no, he is assuming she is not home - says you need to get home.

Of course, this only works in a scenario where he is completely uninvolved with this crime. I'm pretty convinced he is involved.

VF's husband was told AS was at hospital for PS and needed VF there too. Did VF's husband call someone to check on the information and then that person called JW? Did the story get around that PS was in such bad shape he was being checked out at hospital? If so, I think others would be calling AS, SS cells, VF's, to try to find out what was going on. Maybe they did and this is why ops folded up.
MY TAKEN ONLY: JW is asking is SHE, not PS, ok. If he thought on TH that PS was at ER, heard it through the grapevine, why did he not call, at the point at which he knew this, SS cell to ask after PS, or call AS cell? Why not the wording in text left while rushing to home "If you are still at the hospital with VF and PS, well drop everything and..." His "if you are ok you have to get home," can only mean he does not know that she IS at home, or that he is attempting to DOCUMENT that he did not know she was in the house.
Either way, his "If you are ok" JMO is the giveaway that this call is not being made for her benefit because it makes no SENSE except as a badly improvised and transparent "cover message." It is illogical and preposterous as a message in the context of alerting AS of a fire at her home and checking on her welfare.

Tell Tale Heart Redux. JW makes pre-emptive strikes that only serve to show a consciousness of guilt which, in turn, makes him suspect. JMO

WRT whether the gf can be discussed ... because the name was included in a WS admin approved blog, you can discuss the statements contained in the blog but please use the individuals initials only.

Thanks.

one thing that sticks out to me is the fact they waited so long to process his car. I keep thinking that they may have already moved on to other suspects or more pressing details. I'm not sure. He may not be completely cleared by the police but I keep thinking there are a few other people that have popped up in the investigation that seem to be way more closely involved, but were not talking about them because we don't know their names. Well I guess we do know the brother and the cousin's names? I just think they might be of huge interest to the police right now since they were with the one suspect we can all agree on that was involved.

Edit to add. I do believe that the police are totaly investigating a number of people right now. We have only seen SW's from the first few day's. and also the stuff about DW. I think they have probably served numerous other SW;s that we know nothing about. JMO I would also assume that they searched JW's home, I would expect that. I think they would probably have searched the people that were with DW's homes too, and cars etc..... I just think there is so much that we don't know, that we are jumping on just the first days of the investigation and not looking at where this has gone since then.

I agree that they are searching others who they believe may be involved! And there are likely more "helpers." I don't think I know how long they waited to process the car, just when the SW was unsealed. Could they still be processing evidence? Any forensic people know? Maybe I am not informed enough to know that no arrest after 3 weeks means innocence. If they do believe he's innocent doesn't seem like it would take a lot more time with a reporter to say "this guy is cleared" rather than "no comment." My gut says that their lack of communication with the public about their investigation and lack of more arrests don't clear anyone they have investigated so far. But I can see how people might draw that conclusion.

Good question about the plates...
IIRC, "red car" was the terminology of the text instructions sent by SS (DW) ...leave the package on the drivers seat of red car in the garage

The description "red car" has always bugged me. If SS used that instead of the Mosler, Audi, whatever, I read that as a flag because that doesn't seem likely for a car enthusiast to do that.

If JW used the term "red car" in quoting SS, fine. If SS said [car name] and JW then told LE red car, well, I don't know quite what to think. Was he dumbing it down for noncar people? Possibly.

If the red car was mentioned in the text, then possibly DDW wrote it, not SS. We don't know what was said during live conversation, but LE would see the texts.

Just a curiosity to me. Red car.

Pretty sure BrownRice's point is that JW would have asked "which red car" if he was innocent. BR, correct me if I'm mistaken.

I don't believe JW knew where the Mosler was parked until he got the cryptic message confirming it.

Pretty sure BrownRice's point is that JW would have asked "which red car" if he was innocent. BR, correct me if I'm mistaken.

If someone says "the red car in the garage" to you...why would you immediately think "But there must be 2 red cars in the garage, so which one do you mean?"

I agree that they are searching others who they believe may be involved! And there are likely more "helpers." I don't think I know how long they waited to process the car, just when the SW was unsealed. Could they still be processing evidence? Any forensic people know? Maybe I am not informed enough to know that no arrest after 3 weeks means innocence. If they do believe he's innocent doesn't seem like it would take a lot more time with a reporter to say "this guy is cleared" rather than "no comment." My gut says that their lack of communication with the public about their investigation and lack of more arrests don't clear anyone they have investigated so far. But I can see how people might jump to that conclusion.

I think, if i recall correctly they processed his car on the 21st, and the SW was requested on the 15th, so they waited 6 days to search it. I think it stated also that they took the car into custody on the 14th. So they had the car and the warrant, but waited 6 days to do it. I hope i'm correct on those dates.

If someone says "the red car in the garage" to you...why would you immediately think "But there must be 2 red cars in the garage, so which one do you mean?"

I think it's safe to assume that if JW just drove this car, then he clearly would know it as a Mosler. I don't think SS would refer to his 700K Mosler to JW as "the red one"..idk JMO

JW had to have known the family had more than 2 red cars (he was their driver). If I was delivering something VERY valuable and was instructed to leave it somewhere that could need clarification, I would ensure I knew exactly where I was leaving it. That's it. Some of us found it odd the car would be described as "red" other than "the Mosler" or "the Audi." Most people don't refer to their cars as colors.

Even if the text said "red car" - what are the odds he would also call it that to LE? Wouldn't he mention it was a red car - the Mosler? After all, it was never a "red car" to him. We know that much. :)

He was - as fas we know- repeating what was said/texted to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1