DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivery person wasn't asked to go inside. So why would he be afraid to drop it off?

Hey now......you want me to come inside" to deliver your pizza????? We got another story going on........I'm questioning that. I'm talking about that. That's not typical or normal. I'm outta there.......WITH your pizza.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seriously? A sick child does not = sick caregiver!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I understand this was just an excuse, but if my child was sick and I had just gotten them to sleep...and was starving myself and too exhausted to make anything...I too would call for pizza. But I wouldn't want the bell to disturb him...or disturb the dogs which would bark and then wake him.

It just isn't hinky at all to me. It's not like she said "Leave it at the door so the aliens that just landed in the backyard can get it. They are hungry after their long journey!" LOL Just being silly...

As I sit here eating my Dominos pizza that disturbed my dogs and annoyed me to pieces that I had to deal with them while answering the door!

And I don't live in Joe Bidens neighborhood so I don't know the "norm!" It wouldn't fly where I'm from!!!

This wasn't SE DC either.

Don't take my pizza. I doubt they are afraid of robbery at the $4.5 million mansion!!!!

In a 10k sf home....I don't think he would hear the doorbell.

Because mom's take care of that. I heard she was a great mom!

There were cars outside!!!!

This is so horrific and tragic!

I wonder if more money was transferred to these yahoos and the $40k was the getaway money.

Has anybody considered this.....I have never delivered pizza...but if I did and someone had me leave it on the porch I would have called the police and reported suspicious activity! This is just crazy!

I'd be SO curious about that! Especially with the house being completely dark. The first thing that would come to my mind would be someone local used AS credit card to pay for the pizza, then I'd wait and watch to see who picked it up. Would it be someone coming out from the bushes, a parked car, a neighboring house or would there really be a WOMAN picking it up. Because pizzaman was told the mother was home with the child and if a man came out of the house, and one who maybe didn't look like he belonged there - what with the house being totally dark and all - oooooooh.

I swear, the older I get, the more suspicious I am. I still have the tendency to take things at face value, but when things are REALLY out of the ordinary, I perk up quite a bit. And for this, I am thankful.

I feel like everyone glossed over this from last page:

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
While scouring court records, I noticed on one that he actually did hold a job, at Metal Fab Inc, in 2008...after he left AIW.

I found this interesting as wed heard Wint was terminated. Maybe he just transferred to another of SS's businesses?

http://www.documentcloud.org/documen...ml#document/p1
Interesting! I think SS owned this company too http://www.metalfabulous.com

Thoughts

If I had a pizza delivered to a porch....there would be questions. I don't have a house like that.

And I'm in finance. You do indeed need to fill out IRS forms for a withdrawal of 10k! How could that happen when all this bad stuff was going down?

I would doubt it was a regular thing. Who does that?

What about school for Little Philip on Thursday? My daughter's school would have called if she was a "no show!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members