DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what part of the DC area does NG live in? There is no metro in Chantilly. Sure, she could have taken a bus but if she lives in DC or in MD, that would be a lonnnng ride and a lot of trouble/transfers

Maryland. It would be a very long commute.

How does she know? Is LE briefing her on their findings?

Maybe the daughters told her. But I'm still on the fence how she knew every detail that day. She was able to explain reasons for everything regarding the s family for the day before and transactions confirmed on the day of.

The daughters really need to be careful of her. Jmo

Thanks! I just looked it up on google maps...apparently it takes almost 2.5 hours to get from Chantilly to Gaithersburg via public transportation.

As I said, Lonnng ride and a lot of trouble. I bet she either had her own car, got picked up by a friend/relative, or maybe SS arranged for her transportation since she was working out there in Chantilly which would have been out of the norm for her...

In an early interview, she said she rode in to Chantilly with SS, so I don't think she had her car. This information (how SS, NG & JW got to/from the dojo) would be very enlightening!

good question. I've been wondering that too. Along with that, how did SS get home from Chantilly on Wed the 13th? Did JW drive him or did he drive himself or ??? If JW drove him or he drove himself, what car were they in?

Clear some facts are being withheld on purpose and I would think investigators have told anyone speaking to press what they want left out.

What I'd like to know: Why would SS call JW at 11:54 am. shortly before the fire likely set? What could JW do for him now?

Was there some occurrence or phone contact that spooked the killers out of the house suddenly--made them leave hastily hoping to cover tracks by dousing mattress and a person with gasoline and tossing matches? Fearing discovery might explain their leaving behind valuables.

If SS did call JW, was it part of an effort to get assailant/s more money? JW could only deliver, no authority to do the banking part or approval, but IF SS was still trying to pay for the victims' survival, then he might have wanted JW to pick something up and deliver or to check and be sure of his whereabouts should he be able to raise more.

JW did not pick up the call according to news reports.

Coincidentally, soon after call made, all heck breaks loose and JW is out of Lowe's and on his way to the mansion.

Maybe the daughters told her. But I'm still on the fence how she knew every detail that day. She was able to explain reasons for everything regarding the s family for the day before and transactions confirmed on the day of.

I would be surprised if the daughters were discussing case details with her, but I wouldn't know. I agree they should be careful with her. Her stories have not been consistent. In fact, they have often been diametrically opposite, sometimes swinging 180 degrees within a short period of time (minutes to hours).

There is no longer a "DC prison" for violent felons. Someone convicted of a torture murder would be transferred to the custody of the federal bureau of prisons. DC hasn't had a prison since Lorton closed in 2001.

I don't care if he will be locked up in the feds or B-More or VA or wherever.

The guy is going to be able to hold his own in prison <modsnip>

But you are right. DC is independent and has let go of certain norms.

Much obliged for the reminder.

I would be surprised if the daughters were discussing case details with her, but I wouldn't know. I agree they should be careful with her. Her stories have not been consistent. In fact, they have often been diametrically opposite, sometimes swinging 180 degrees within a short period of time (minutes to hours).

LE might be intentionally feeding her misinformation to see what she does with it.

The biggest problem with NG is that she claims JW phoned her on Thursday and told her he delivered the money. Those two would have no legit reason to be discussing the delivery of money. Especially considering JW supposedly only learned about it Wednesday evening.

JMO

I just have to say: Why are those SW returns so sloppy? Why don't they type them up with better details and descriptions? Like what denominations and what amount of US Currency was found...

I agree. Sloppy printing on any form is a bugaboo of mine. Forms are filled out to provide information. It drives me nuts when I can't read it. SWs, too, but mainly how people fill out medical forms when it could be a life or death situation. argh. It's about clear communication.

But, yeah. I want to be able to read clearly any legal document! What if a mistake, typo or misunderstanding due to illegibility gets a case thrown out? Yikes!

what part of the DC area does NG live in? There is no metro in Chantilly. Sure, she could have taken a bus but if she lives in DC or in MD, that would be a lonnnng ride and a lot of trouble/transfers

If she has worked for them for 20 yrs and is the owner of her own business, then I have to think she might have family and friends that are capable of picking her up? Or maybe one of the others working there offered to give her a ride?

I agree. Sloppy printing on any form is a bugaboo of mine. Forms are filled out to provide information. It drives me nuts when I can't read it. SWs, too, but mainly how people fill out medical forms when it could be a life or death situation. argh. It's about clear communication.

But, yeah. I want to be able to read clearly any legal document! What if a mistake, typo or misunderstanding due to illegibility gets a case thrown out? Yikes!

Lol. How were the bible scriptures legible enough to translate. But now days; People can't have legal documents legible enough to read. Lol.

I agree with you.

I don't care if he will be locked up in the feds or B-More or VA or wherever.

The guy is going to be able to hold his own in prison <modsnip>

But you are right. DC is independent and has let go of certain norms.

Much obliged for the reminder.

He could get sent to any federal prison in the country. Hopefully supermax!

A Judge granted the search warrant so apparently the document was properly and sufficiently prepared. Search warrants are not evidence so they can't later get thrown out.

JMO

I don't think the family is in contact with her. They have made it clear they don't want people talking to the press.

Clear some facts are being withheld on purpose and I would think investigators have told anyone speaking to press what they want left out.

What I'd like to know: Why would SS call JW at 11:54 am. shortly before the fire likely set? What could JW do for him now?

Was there some occurrence or phone contact that spooked the killers out of the house suddenly--made them leave hastily hoping to cover tracks by dousing mattress and a person with gasoline and tossing matches? Fearing discovery might explain their leaving behind valuables.

If SS did call JW, was it part of an effort to get assailant/s more money? JW could only deliver, no authority to do the banking part or approval, but IF SS was still trying to pay for the victims' survival, then he might have wanted JW to pick something up and deliver or to check and be sure of his whereabouts should he be able to raise more.

JW did not pick up the call according to news reports.

Coincidentally, soon after call made, all heck breaks loose and JW is out of Lowe's and on his way to the mansion.

I have wondered if maybe, SS was franticly negotiating with DW, and trying to hold him off by promising him more. Maybe he tried to reach JW to ask him to go and ' pick up my gold rolex' from my desk in my office. Or something like that. And it might have been a lie even, but would be done just to gain time and perhaps make others question what is going on?

I do have to say that the one thing that makes me the most suspicious of JW is the fact that he did not answer that call from SS. If I had just dropped off 40 k in a garage, I would have been on pins and needles waiting for my boss's confirmation that he got it.

He could get sent to any federal prison in the country. Hopefully supermax!

Agree. Wayne Perry (Dc Hitman) is also from DC and was sent to supermax. But he had a fed case. If I'm not mistaken; You need to be prosecuted by the feds to go to a fed prison. But since DC does things differently than I'm not sure.

But agree. Supermax would be the best place for dw.

I have wondered if maybe, SS was franticly negotiating with DW, and trying to hold him off by promising him more. Maybe he tried to reach JW to ask him to go and ' pick up my gold rolex' from my desk in my office. Or something like that. And it might have been a lie even, but would be done just to gain time and perhaps make others question what is going on?

I do have to say that the one thing that makes me the most suspicious of JW is the fact that he did not answer that call from SS. If I had just dropped off 40 k in a garage, I would have been on pins and needles waiting for my boss's confirmation that he got it.

Agree. That's why as a stellar employee. My boss would have received that package face to face.

Fire me later. But I'm accustomed to not just leaving 40k without verification of received.

I rather my boss be mad but understand later that I was just being efficient with a big task at hand irregardless of instructions from boss.

This is why celebrities go broke or crazy. Because most of their friends or family or staff just agree to whatever to keep boss happy irregardless if things seem shady.

If Boss said drop it off at hotel where I frequent with my mistress; Then ok. This is discreet. But at home. But don't contact me because jr is sick.

Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member