DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody considered this.....I have never delivered pizza...but if I did and someone had me leave it on the porch I would have called the police and reported suspicious activity! This is just crazy!

There was a quick shot of money bundles wrapped in white bank wrappers (with mustard printing indicating that they were $10K bundles). I initially assumed it was a stock photo to illustrate what the money might of looked like, but then it occurred to me that it might be the photo that JW texted his girlfriend. (Not sure if there was a red pouch/bag in the shot; photo was only briefly shown and I wasn't paying close attention.) Did anyone else notice this? (I'm most likely wrong and have now embellished my memory of the photo to include the red pouch, but figured I'd check just in case....)

Maybe Vera's phone died and she had an Andrid or some non-iPhone so the didn't know how frequently the husband was calling.

Has anybody considered this.....I have never delivered pizza...but if I did and someone had me leave it on the porch I would have called the police and reported suspicious activity! This is just crazy!
Especially if the entire house was dark except for the front porch light. No way, most delivery drivers would make the drop. In the DC area both Pizza delivery people and taxi drivers are often targeted for robberies. Criminals call and have a delivery or a pick up call to a vacant home.

There was a quick shot of money bundles wrapped in white bank wrappers (with mustard printing indicating that they were $10K bundles). I initially assumed it was a stock photo to illustrate what the money might of looked like, but then it occurred to me that it might be the photo that JW texted his girlfriend. (Not sure if there was a red pouch/bag in the shot; photo was only briefly shown and I wasn't paying close attention.) Did anyone else notice this? (I'm most likely wrong and have now embellished my memory of the photo to include the red pouch, but figured I'd check just in case....)

It was a stock photo. The one JW send his g/f didn't show all four bundles, according to the affidavit.

Has anybody considered this.....I have never deelivered pizza...but if I did and someone had me leave it on the porch I would have called the police and reported suspicious activity! This is just crazy!
Actually, next time my DD wants me to order I was going to tell them to leave it on the porch. I think they will jmo

I'm a grown adult, don't deliver pizza and am suspicious about all kinds of things. I would never and that means not ever call the police because someone asked me to leave a pizza at the door. In fact, I think if the police got a call from a pizza guy requesting that.......they would 5150 you. It's just not what a reasonable person would do.......pizza guy or not. JMO! [emoji487]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Especially if the entire house was dark except for the front porch light. No way, most delivery drivers would make the drop. In the DC area both Pizza delivery people and taxi drivers are often targeted for robberies. Criminals call and have a delivery or a pick up call to a vacant home.

Delivery person wasn't asked to go inside. So why would he be afraid to drop it off?

I'm a grown adult, don't deliver pizza and am suspicious about all kinds of things. I would never and that means not ever call the police because someone asked me to leave a pizza at the door. In fact, I think if the police got a call from a pizza guy requesting that.......they would 5150 you. It's just not what a reasonable person would do.......pizza guy or not. JMO! [emoji487]

I agree. In retrospect it all seems obvious. There was a lot of suspicious things, but nobody connected the dots.

If I were young...which I guess is an assumption for pizza delivery...I would have called my parents or my company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am almost positive I wouldn't have thought anything of it and done as requested. AS said she was taking care of a sick child. It was after 9pm. She paid for it over the phone and then left a tip in an envelope.

There is even a place for "delivery instructions" when you order online (from the 3 places I have available to me - Dominos, Papa Johns and PizzaHut). So I would bet they often get some interesting requests. I have thought about it because our 3 dogs make it soooooo difficult to answer the door...but I have to sign the receipt - so I can't.

I agree. In retrospect it all seems obvious. There was a lot of suspicious things, but nobody connected the dots.

Absolutely. Cmon......no one, not one person could have, should have, or would have EVER thought that this was happening in that house of horrors....no one.

And I don't live in Joe Bidens neighborhood so I don't know the "norm!" It wouldn't fly where I'm from!!!

If I were young...which I guess is an assumption for pizza delivery...I would have called my parents or my company.

The company knew of the request when the pizza was ordered.

Seriously? A sick child does not = sick caregiver!!!!!

There are mothers on here!!!!

What company? If you are talking about Domino's, they are the ones who were told these instructions.

So they just left a pizza on a porch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members