DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Wellness check might have saved them!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I don't live in Joe Bidens neighborhood so I don't know the "norm!" It wouldn't fly where I'm from!!!

Most of America dont live in Joe Bidens neighborhood.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't take my pizza. I doubt they are afraid of robbery at the $4.5 million mansion!!!!

LOL, no I think the reference is about criminals who order a pizza to be delivered to a place that THEY don't live in so they won't get caught (they think). A red herring. Someone waiting around the corner or in the bushes - it happens.

*I'm not laughing at you cg007 :)

A Wellness check might have saved them!!!!!

I'm not sure what your basing your thoughts on but most if not all of them have been discussed in the current and previous 12 threads. I totally get your frustration at all the seemingly obvious "red flags" that they attempted to send out, during their ordeal, but as we've discussed, no one picked up on any of it because no one could have or should have imagined what was going on in that house.

I'm not sure what your basing your thoughts on but most if not all of them have been discussed in the current and previous 12 threads. I totally get your frustration at all the seemingly obvious "red flags" that they attempted to send out, during their ordeal, but as we've discussed, no one picked up on any of it because no one could have or should have imagined what was going on in that house.

I've read them all. There had to be something deeper here.

What about school for Little Philip on Thursday? My daughter's school would have called if she was a "no show!"

He had a concussion. Even if school did call, they are not going to send police over.

This is so horrific and tragic!

Okay......I think others are getting confused regarding the formatting of your posts. When you are responding to a particular post, there's a button IN THAT POST that says "quote". You should click "that" button within that post so you are responding accordingly. I know it can move fast on here but you should really read the posting instructions. Here to help if needed.

Wish someone would respond to my post about Wint being hired by another SS company after termination from AIW. Did he just transfer? Maybe wasn't fired? We can talk pizza would've could've should've but would love your thoughts on this, # 257 above. :)

Was she allowed to answer?

My understanding is that school knew he had a concussion because he wasn't in school for some time prior.

Thank you. I'm kind of new. I am learning. I am passionate about this case!!!

Wish someone would respond to my post about Wint being hired by another SS company after termination from AIW. Did he just transfer? Maybe wasn't fired? We can talk pizza would've could've should've but would love your thoughts on this, # 257 above. :)

I don't know.

A Judge granted the search warrant so apparently the document was properly and sufficiently prepared. Search warrants are not evidence so they can't later get thrown out.

JMO

They can be challenged pre-trial and if not properly attained, if standard of "probable cause" not met, then the evidence seized with search warrant can be inadmissible and any evidence sought for and found based on information gathered from that evidence would be "fruit of the poisoned tree," and so could be ruled inadmissible as well. Hence, investigators should have ducks well lined up so as to be able to show that the source/s they listed, on which they claimed a basis for reasonable belief they would find the items listed in SW, are solid ones. LE's impressions and suspicions do not provide the required bases for probable cause. Been awhile since I studied this stuff and only recently and quickly reviewed, so feel free to correct me. We, members of the public, have not been privy to what sources investigators cited on the SWs which a judge found sufficiently convincing and prosecutors could support and believe would hold up to pre-trial challenges if lodged.

I'm a grown adult, don't deliver pizza and am suspicious about all kinds of things. I would never and that means not ever call the police because someone asked me to leave a pizza at the door. In fact, I think if the police got a call from a pizza guy requesting that.......they would 5150 you. It's just not what a reasonable person would do.......pizza guy or not. JMO! [emoji487]

I agree with this. Not that it's the norm to leave a pizza on the porch, but if the pizza had been paid for and there was an envelope at the door with a tip in it, I would likely shrug it off and think nothing of it. There are plenty of seemingly valid reasons I can come up with for "please just leave the pizza on the porch" and leaving the tip in an envelope at the door... I want to hop in the shower before changing into PJs and watching a movie, I have a sick child or am sick myself and need to run out to the pharmacy before the pizza arrives, etc...

I think people overestimate their likelihood of calling the police when in the presence of suspicious circumstances or witnessing something out of the ordinary. Hindsight is 20/20, so of course now it is easy to identify all of the red flags suggesting that one should have called the police. But, I doubt the surviving housekeeper NG, the husband of the VF, the pizza delivery guy, or any other rational person would have felt the need to call the police within the fairly short window of time during which the events took place. Had communication been nonexistent for 24+ hours, THEN it may occur to me to do a welfare check or call the police. Surely hostage situations and murder are not amongst the realm of possibilities one may consider upon receipt of an unusual voicemail or text message from someone, in which case there are very few situations in which one would be likely to call the police without actually having witnessed or having confirmation of a crime or emergency situation.

Thank you. I'm kind of new. I am learning. I am passionate about this case!!!

Absolutely passionate! Glad you're here...... welcome! It's gonna be a bumpy ride but you'll love it! [emoji12]

Absolutely passionate! Glad you're here...... welcome! It's gonna be a bumpy ride but you'll love it! [emoji12]

I do! I still don't understand how this could happen!!!!

<modsnip>

I remember reading an article (can't find right now) talking about DW's bad attitude and inability to play well with others. It said that he had been transferred around to a few different departments to try and get him a fit, but I understood it as still being within AIW. I didn't know about the other SS company, so that would actually make sense. If you're a welder, would there be more than one welding department within a single business location? It's entirely possible that SS would go to that length to help someone keep a job. A very unusual and admirable character trait for bosses. If an employee has a bad attitude, most bosses would give him the boot so as to not contaminate others with the negativity rather than trying to help. It's funny that sometimes cantankerous people blossom when treated with dignity and respect or just plain niceness. Sadly, this wasn't the case with DW - self-entitled .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat