DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the GMA report it quotes "sources close to Wint" saying he "played a minor role, was never in the house and not there the day of the murder"

So he was walking outside the house on Weds night, smelled some delicious pepperoni and helped himself to a slice, went home, won the lottery, then borrowed the actual murderer's shoes for his NY trip? Things are FINALLY coming together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hanover is DW's defense attorney. It's his job to twist things around and try to get his client off the hook.

Darrell Wint (picked up in the convoy) and JW are the same age.

DW has three brothers. JW could have known any or all of them when they all lived in the Lanham complex.

On the GMA report it quotes "sources close to Wint" saying he "played a minor role, was never in the house and not there the day of the murder"

Like someone else said, he was invited for pizza and a movie the night before :floorlaugh: or perhaps he just ate the pizza at the front door step and another person took the crust upstairs. :biggrin:

IMO his not being arrested after being investigated means LE has verified his account of his involvement
The proof is in the pudding
JMO

You think LE would arrest him because he told them he went to dojo but no one saw him there? I am not so sure, they didn't arrest him for his other lies. I am looking forward to some information that says his stories check out, beyond what we can read into the fact that he has not been arrested. It would be nice if he wasn't involved.

Playing a minor role isn't going to help him much even if its true. He's still a part of the crime and equally culpable. It only helps if he makes a deal and snitches out the others involved. I think he's lying and that won't happen. None of the other people whose names have been floated (and I still don't think JW is involved but leaving him in for argument's sake) have shown the kind of sociopathy DW has over the years.

Not that I believe any of these claims, but he doesn't personally had to have killed the victims under felony murder laws. If he was involved, it can be the same penalty as for actually killing the victims.

Lol...poor DW was invited over to eat pizza and watch movies with the family. Then SODDI kicked in the door and started beating people with a baseball bat! He's lucky he escaped!

And with a bunch of money. So lucky.

And with a bunch of money. So lucky.

I walk around that neighborhood all the time. On the day of the fire, I walked by and must have stepped in some of the blood being tracked around by the firefighters.
When I returned from NY I accepted a ride with some dealers that I just met at the HoJo hotel. I saw and they were carrying a lot of cash. “Daaaamn,” “I wonder how much it is?”

I saw the GMA report too and I'm sure we all know who's going to be plan B in this crime. Shaking my head but it doesn't surprise me from the defense angle.

who's going to be plan b? Color me lost.

Yesterday evening Fox5 did a report on Hanover and they spoke to prominent defense attorneys around town and prosecutors and couldn't find anyone that heard of him or any case he has handled. So, they asked him about his experience with criminal defendants.... Hanover began seriously stuttering as he answered. "We've had a lot of experience in uh, I guess, Felony 1, which is what this is."

http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/11603750/new-attorney-representing-dc-quadruple-murder-suspect

:moo: LE ensured they got the information out to the community and or the perps by purposely :Moo: having Media allow them to film them playing with Dials on a safe and going through paperwork, that obviously was not burned up, on the second floor. I don't know the reason, but I believe that they did that on purpose. Just *too good* a camera angle of them playing with a dial on the safe and going through the paperwork.

I always thought this too.

Again, why do we think the money came from the bank that morning? The only reference I remember to the bank was the part of JW's statement he admitted was a lie.

Oh! *lightbulb over my head* I had already posted the comments below when I had a thought:
Do you mean how do "we" know it was BoA as in we the public?

From that understanding, I now see what you mean!

--------------------------------------
I'm guessing, so don't hesitate to set me straight if need be :)

It's probable that LE had already spoken to the AIW employee who told them his part in the hours leading up to the murders. When JW arrived at the fire, he spoke to LE who had possibly already determined he should go with them for an interview because of AIW employee's information. That would also be one way of knowing that JW was lying about some things so they kept pressing him.

About a fire or murder at someone's home: I don't know the procedure, but I think someone from fire dept. (or LE when determined a crime) immediately starts trying to contact a homeowner (and curious/impressed as to how they get that info quickly!) and at some point contacts their job or business.

In my neighborhood, they'd probably ask any neighbors for info, I have no clue how it would be handled there.

Yesterday evening Fox5 did a report on Hanover and they spoke to prominent defense attorneys around town and prosecutors and couldn't find anyone that heard of him or any case he has handled. So, they asked him about his experience with criminal defendants.... Hanover began seriously stuttering as he answered. "We've had a lot of experience in uh, I guess, Felony 1, which is what this is."

http://www.myfoxdc.com/clip/11603750/new-attorney-representing-dc-quadruple-murder-suspect

Well, you get what you paid for (I am assuming he offered pro bono services).

Well, you get what you paid for (I am assuming he offered pro bono services).

This was a dumb move by the Wint family. They just made it easier for the prosecutors. You do not go to a Podiatrist to deliver your baby. He should have stuck with the PD.

Oh! *lightbulb over my head* I had already posted the comments below when I had a thought:
Do you mean how do "we" know it was BoA as in we the public?

From that understanding, I now see what you mean!

--------------------------------------
I'm guessing, so don't hesitate to set me straight if need be :)

It's probable that LE had already spoken to the AIW employee who told them his part in the hours leading up to the murders. When JW arrived at the fire, he spoke to LE who had possibly already determined he should go with them for an interview because of AIW employee's information. That would also be one way of knowing that JW was lying about some things so they kept pressing him.

About a fire or murder at someone's home: I don't know the procedure, but I think someone from fire dept. (or LE when determined a crime) immediately starts trying to contact a homeowner (and curious/impressed as to how they get that info quickly!) and at some point contacts their job or business.

In my neighborhood, they'd probably ask any neighbors for info, I have no clue how it would be handled there.

I'm guessing that the bulk of the interview with JW happened at the station. Thats why his car was left behind, because they took him back to the station. I don't think we have a time frame for the interview, it could have been hours after the fire and it could have gone on for some time. He was not in custody, BTW, and was free to go at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1