DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's somewhere in-between. Please point out my errors, because I'm sure I'm missing some things. This supports JW not being involved in the crime.

*SS told JW on Wednesday night to go to AIW to pick up a package. JW takes his red lined bag, anticipating a package.
*Thursday morning, JW arrives at AIW. Accountant meets JW and they go to the bank. Although going to the bank is not necessary because...
*Accountant hands JW a manila envelope to be delivered to SS.
*JW at this point has not been told what is in the envelope, because WHY WOULD YOU TELL THIS GUY HE'S DELIVERING $40,000?!
*JW is curious, so he opens the envelope.
*HOLY COW! LOOK AT ALL THAT MONEY! He puts it in his red lined bag, removes BofA wrapper from a stack, fans it out for effect, takes a pic and sends it to W2. (I'm still not 100% sure it's his girlfriend. I don't think that was ever confirmed.)
*JW cannot re-seal the envelope, so now he needs to go buy a new manila envelope so no one knows he opened the first one and played with the money. (This explains the 1.5 hr trip from Hyattsville to S house which is a fair amount of time, even at rush hour.) I doubt he just happened to have a manila envelope in his car.
*JW puts the money in the new envelope and seals it. Puts it in the unlocked Mosler.
*Lies because he thinks he's smarter than everyone else and has no idea that LE is already way ahead of him by the time they sit down with him.
JMO.

Disclosure: Not personally convinced re JW's involvement or non-involvement as perp.

Of explanations re JW's somewhat hinky-ish action in pic-taking & sending, this ^ is the best I recall seeing. Still have questions, some tying w my post 105 - re source of $.

? JW anticipates 'package' w/be > than handful of currency, thus redlined bag? Y-N.
? Why does JW meet other AIW E'ee at AIW, first? ___ Idea of other E'ee or DDW?
? Does JW drive to bank? Y - N
? In own car? Y-N
? Does other AIW E'ee drive to bank separately? Y-N

? If JW did not send $ pic to girl friend, then who? ___ Just a chum? Showing former co-worker back at go-kart track he is Big Stuff now?

Anyone? Thx in adv.

image1.JPG
How do I make this my profile picture? Everyone has cute dogs as their profile pics. This is Bandit. Appropriate name.

Interesting. At least he isn't denying he was there. I would like very much to understand "who else was out there and what else was going on"!

WOW! Wint is giving someone up!

"{Wint} believes that once people begin to understand who else was out there and what was going on, they're going to see him in a very different light," Hanover said. "I think it's fair to say that he feels at this time that he was definitely set up."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...rt-has-new-attorney-114804.html#ixzz3dJqkwRKu
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

BBM

Yeah, right. Like Wednesdays were "pizza night at the S home for former employees" and it was his night when some disgruntled former employee showed up and ruined everything. :rolleyes:

How/why/in what way could he have been set up? Even if he was "set up" to hold the family hostage and things got out of hand and someone else did the killing, he would still be guilty of a crime or several crimes.

And I sure wish the media would get off of this labeling the home as a "mansion". It was their home.

View attachment 76521
How do I make this my profile picture? Everyone has cute dogs as their profile pics. This is Bandit. Appropriate name.

Bandit's position in the passenger seat surrounded by foliage in the back seat makes me wonder if he was part of sneaking the perps into the house/creating a diversion with his cuteness?

Disclosure: Not personally convinced re JW's involvement or non-involvement as perp.

Of explanations re JW's somewhat hinky-ish action in pic-taking & sending, this ^ is the best I recall seeing. Still have questions, some tying w my post 105 - re source of $.

? JW anticipates 'package' w/be > than handful of currency, thus redlined bag? Y-N.
? Why does JW meet other AIW E'ee at AIW, first? ___ Idea of other E'ee or DDW?
? Does JW drive to bank? Y - N
? In own car? Y-N
? Does other AIW E'ee drive to bank separately? Y-N

? If JW did not send $ pic to girl friend, then who? ___ Just a chum? Showing former co-worker back at go-kart track he is Big Stuff now?

Anyone? Thx in adv.
? in own car? - Y (IMO it is well documented that all of SS cars were at the house. Also police impounded JW's BMW.
? If JW did not send $ pic to gf... IFIRK it is documented that his GF showed her phone pics to LE.

There is absolutely NOTHING that we could find out now that would make us "see him in a different light".

He was a before and nothing can change that.

deleted pic

Go to top of page
Settings >
My Settings >
Edit Avitar

Bandit's position in the passenger seat surrounded by foliage in the back seat makes me wonder if he was part of sneaking the perps into the house/creating a diversion with his cuteness?

Yes, Bandit is central to many mysteries, mostly having to do with hairbrushes and socks! Ok, sorry, back on topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I was driving around this morning and waving at all the traffic cameras today I thought...

Flashback to the 70s in DC...will it be an "unknown person" who DW will say he never met... Or they met in parking garages or at HoJos and the person was in disguise....they just communicated via text and phone, using burner phones, of course...and DW just invaded the home and took the S family and VF hostage...and other unknowns did the murders...

And it occurred to me his family hired an immigration attorney so DW can spill the beans, cut a deal, and get deported to Guyana. JMO

As I was driving around this morning and waving at all the traffic cameras today I thought...

Flashback to the 70s in DC...will it be an "unknown person" who DW will say he never met... Or they met in parking garages or at HoJos and the person was in disguise....they just communicated via text and phone, using burner phones, of course...and DW just invaded the home and took the S family and VF hostage...and other unknowns did the murders...

And it occurred to me his family hired an immigration attorney so DW can spill the beans, cut a deal, and get deported to Guyana. JMO

Why would they give him any deals if he claims he doesn't know who the "real killers" are?

WOW! Wint is giving someone up!

"{Wint} believes that once people begin to understand who else was out there and what was going on, they're going to see him in a very different light," Hanover said. "I think it's fair to say that he feels at this time that he was definitely set up."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...rt-has-new-attorney-114804.html#ixzz3dJqkwRKu
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

I'm very excited over this. However my opinion is that while DW may feel he was set up, I feel he was an active player and is the only one charged at this point. So the quote "....he feels at this time that he was definitely set up" I translate to mean "I'm not the only person going down for this, why me?".

Based on the information I have at this point, I believe DW just admitted guilt, in my opinion only. (meaning he was there, however the murders are being blamed on him)

* I was set up.
* DNA found on the pizza crust that was in the home during the time of the crime.
* Victim's blood on DW's boots.
* DW was in possession of the money which matches the money from BOA.

If he did not commit the actual murders, he is still guilty. However I would support a plea deal if he did not commit the murders and was an accessory. Say life with the chance of parole verses LWOP.

I hope he is really upset with those that "set him up". Was his script to only break in and secure the home and victims? Was he simply a babysitter while ransom money was being delivered? If this is the case, then LE has a good chance of capture and secure a guilty verdict to all involved.

Please, justice for this family.

Why would they give him any deals if he claims he doesn't know who the "real killers" are?

He will know enough. He might not know their legal names, but he knows some name or nickname or what they drive or where they live ... Street smart.

I read through all 38 listed cases on casesearch.com for Maryland against DDW and he knows how to work the legal system...postponements, dismissals, more postponements, judgement set aside...some went on for many years.

I wouldn't get too worked up about all this just yet. Perhaps, Mr. Hanover is just taking control of the narrative as any lawyer worth his salt would at this juncture. He is not obligated to tell the truth just as he is not anobligated to tell the truth in a court of law unless he is under oath, Even then it depends on the question..
Interesting thing I found out about mr. Hanover. There just ain't much out of info about him on the net. He does strike me as a military type a guy though. Anyways, According to his blog though the patron saint of his law firm is st. Jude. I had a good chuckle over that one.

I found the conversation between girlfriend and he to be interesting in that she never asked where did it come from, or what was behind having money.

She probably knew what it was about. JW got a text telling him to go and get a package to deliver to his boss. I bet his gf knew about that and so she figured it was the package he was taking to his boss. Nothing nefarious, imo.

IMO LE has enough biometric, photographic, factual and circumstantial evidence to win a conviction of DW. They are continuing the investigation to tie others to this crime as well as tie this to other unsolved crimes in the DC-MD metropolitan area. DW's Atty does not have much to proffer in any plea bargaining. Deportation prosecution is not on the table because that would be a separate federal process.

Did he ever say he got the money someplace else? I thought the only part of that story that changed was that the accountant did not give JW the money in a manila envelope, but took 4 stacks of money out of his pockets and put it in JW's red lined bag. I don't recall the location changing or even whether JW went into the bank or not.

View attachment 76508

I hope this doesn't sound silly, but I wonder how 40K can fit in anyone's pockets. I have trouble keeping a few singles in my pocket without falling out. Seems like 4 bundles would not fit due to bulk.

Watching the 20-20 on demand now w sick kids on couch :) tell me what to look out for then we can discuss!!!

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member