DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am pretty (like 99.9%) sure DW is 34. JW is like 28.

Sent from my not so humble opinion.

You are thinking of Daron Wint. (Who we have been referring to as DW. The dude charged.) Darrell and Daron are brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still close enough to hang out together with other young girls in the neighborhood, play basketball, etc.

You are thinking of Daron Wint. (Who we have been referring to as DW. The dude charged.) Darrell and Daron are brothers.

Ok well he may have been friends with DW's brother then.

For this to have any chance of working (short of an indictment) wint will have to testify. I don't see that happening. IMO

Well they could cross examine the government's witnesses to try to draw out the idea that there are weak links in the chain that could have been tampered with. if JW testifies they could cross examine him to try to make him seem involved. You are right, DW won't testify.

AHHHH ok Thanks for mentioning that name anyway- I was wondering what the brother's name was. And you're right, I totally did get them mixed up!

Still close enough to hang out together with other young girls in the neighborhood, play basketball, etc.

My sons love to play basketball. And they have played with other teens I found to be questionable. It seems like there is always a hodgepodge of teens and young adults. From the star football player to teens who have been arrested. I hate it. The love of the game brings many types to the court. They may not hang out together except play ball together. I can definitely picture JW playing with other folks. I wonder if the apt complex had a basketball goal. Or, the church. My kids primarily play at churches.

WOW! Wint is giving someone up!

"{Wint} believes that once people begin to understand who else was out there and what was going on, they're going to see him in a very different light," Hanover said. "I think it's fair to say that he feels at this time that he was definitely set up."

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2015/0...rt-has-new-attorney-114804.html#ixzz3dJqkwRKu
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

Interesting. At least he isn't denying he was there. I would like very much to understand "who else was out there and what else was going on"!

Interesting. At least he isn't denying he was there. I would like very much to understand "who else was out there and what else was going on"!

On the GMA report it quotes "sources close to Wint" saying he "played a minor role, was never in the house and not there the day of the murder"

On the GMA report it quotes "sources close to Wint" saying he "played a minor role, was never in the house and not there the day of the murder"

Right he totally just stopped by real quick for a slice of dominos barf? Righttttttt.

Does anyone have a time line for when DW and JW (himself, not his father) lived in that apartment complex? Do we even know if they were there at the same time?

Playing a minor role isn't going to help him much even if its true. He's still a part of the crime and equally culpable. It only helps if he makes a deal and snitches out the others involved. I think he's lying and that won't happen. None of the other people whose names have been floated (and I still don't think JW is involved but leaving him in for argument's sake) have shown the kind of sociopathy DW has over the years.

Interesting new info. Based on his lawyers comments. This should get more interesting. I hope whomever he names they have evidence to back up his claims- whatever they shall be. He is clearly involved BUT who else???

Interesting new info. Based on his lawyers comments. This should get more interesting. I hope whomever he names they have evidence to back up his claims- whatever they shall be. He is clearly involved BUT who else???

I specifically remember the FBI profiler saying the people involved would fracture and give LE names and information... It's all happening.

Not sure how they can twist that one with the discovery of the DNA on the crust which was INSIDE the house. Did the co-conspirators order pizza at another time that day, feed it to DW and then plant it in the S house? In that scenario, DW would have to provide location where pizza was ordered, Domino's would go back and look at their records and see if any of DW's info matches up. Or did the conspirators feed it to DW as he sat on the patio thus being at the house but not actually being IN the house? Not that I believe any of this happened.

I do suppose that if he didn't act alone, it's very possible he did exit the home some time prior to the murders taking place. However, blood was found on his shoes/sneakers. So he WAS there inside the home when violence was taking place. The law will consider him just as liable as anybody who was there, IMO.

And don't forget: He doesn't even like pizza!!!!

I specifically remember the FBI profiler saying the people involved would fracture and give LE names and information... It's all happening.

I wouldn't get too excited about this. My guess is that his lawyer is thinking of using the info thats out there to try to pin the blame on JW. I don't see DW cutting a deal and ratting out anyone else because LE thinks, for good reason, he's the bad guy even if others are involved. Plus the lawyer isn't talking about making a deal, he's talking about pinning the blame on someone else at trial. Thats very different from giving LE information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1