DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to our earlier discussions....fired and terminated are different in mind. But to avoid from the company from trying to avoid having to pay unemployment, they may have fired him. No clue.

It has been reported that he was "let go". His position has already been filled, so they didn't get rid of his job - just him.

They would only have to pay him unemployment if he quit. Why would he quit?! On SM, he talked about how great it was and how supportive they were of his racing.

I have noticed in a few places lately that he had been lying about his age - saying he was 25 when he was 28 or so. I don't know that they would fire him for that, but am wondering if he falsified other documents. And if he lied about that (and they were sponsoring him for racing, so if he was competing in the wrong age group, for example, if that's a thing, it could be a problem), what else would he lie about?

It could be theft, but if so I'd guess it was over a long time, as there just can't be that much cash around the place - not enough to steal from a long-term employer. Of course, that's stupid, because how much would be enough?!

I am really curious about his firing, too. I know some have said it could have been just because the boss didn't like him, but I feel like firing someone with his fingers in so many pies would not be easy for purely personality reasons. ICBW!

I don't think SS would have hired JW if he was fired for anything REALLY shady, SS probably had a thorough background check done as well, considering he spent time with his Son and was in ear-shot of his own business dealings.

Maybe he was taking to much time off with his own racing aspersions, and with the trip
to CA and Italy, wasn't fulfilling his job duties? IDK

Your boss's house is on fire. You just delivered 40 Large that morning.

Police now have questions for you.

So why lie about frivolous stuff. I don't want to hear that he thought he was covering for his boss just in case the money was for illegal activities.

The home on fire should have been enough for him to tell the whole truth.

It's not like the money was dropped off 5 months ago and you mixed up details.

Jmo

Why not just tell the truth?

Check out this video at 1:35. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/...te-after-family-killed-and-house-set-on-fire/ NG tells MSM she was supposed to be there on Thursday, but didn't go because of SS' call. (Story #2) Is that her at the house after the fire at 1:43?

I'm going through as much video from the fire as I can find to see if NG or JW can be seen.

She says "Thank God that I saved my life" that is either bad English or perhaps she inadvertently gave some truth away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It has been reported that he was "let go". His position has already been filled, so they didn't get rid of his job - just him.

They would only have to pay him unemployment if he quit. Why would he quit?! On SM, he talked about how great it was and how supportive they were of his racing.

And they are expanding the business. Yet no place for JW so it seems:

3/9/15
In Summer 2015, Autobahn Indoor Speedway - one of the nation’s premier indoor go-karting facilities, will open the doors to its newest location at 8415 Kelso Drive in Essex, Md.
Baltimore County and area residents who live for speed will now find the ultimate racing experience at Autobahn Indoor Speedway. The Formula One inspired go-karts are designed and manufactured in Italy, home to some of the best race cars in the world. The karts are the fastest in the industry, with adult karts reaching speeds of up to 50 mph and junior karts reaching speeds of up to 25 mph. The technology of the electric go-karts is continuously revolutionized, making them durable, reliable, easy to handle, modern and fast.
“Following the enormous success of the original Autobahn Indoor Speedway, located in Jessup, Md., we are thrilled to be expanding into the White Marsh region,” said Bill Harris, Director of Operations of Autobahn Indoor Speedway. “We pride ourselves on being able to offer racing fans a cool, modern facility with a unique and real racing experience.”
Inside the new 45,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility, racers will compete on a Grand Prix style track full of straightaways and tight turns that allow them to test their racing abilities. Corporate racing packages are available for small to large corporations looking to enhance corporate culture.
The opening of the Autobahn Indoor Speedway Baltimore North/ White Marsh follows the success of current locations in Jessup, Md. and Jacksonville, Fla. The brands continued expansion plans will include openings of new locations in Memphis, Tenn., Manassas, Va. and Birmingham, Ala.
Autobahn Indoor Speedway Baltimore North/ White Marsh will be open to the general public seven days a week and will serve as the perfect entertainment destination for any occasion, from birthday parties to corporate events.
About Autobahn Indoor Speedway:
Autobahn Indoor Speedway is a premier indoor karting center. The European style go-karting will take place in a 45,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Essex, Md. Racers take to the tracks in unique, high speed electric Italian pro-karts. These F1 inspired karts reach speeds of up to 50 mph. The attractive, upscale facility has the latest technology and is ideal for corporate events, team building, fund raisers, and competition racing events.
- See more at: http://citybizlist.com/article/2504...hite-marsh-location-opening-summer-2015#.dpuf

It will be interesting to hear what JW told NG. Which leads me to my next observation. If they were talking on the scene then it gave JW time to go back in his mind over the events. When was he interviewed? I can understand being confused in the beginning if the questioning comes out of nowhere. But after discussing it while watching the FF fight the blaze, your memory would refresh. It is possible he was trying to protect SS in his mind.

Just IMO. Much of it looks bad but still withholding my judgement. To me the GF has not done anything so far but open up a text.

I know people have surmised that he changed his story about he received and delivered the cash to somehow cover for SS. But, in what scenario would changing those particular details cover for SS? Cover what? He got and delivered the money either way.

Plus, I think most people, when being interviewed by LE, would first and foremost be concerned about covering their own *advertiser censored*s and maintaining their innocence by being truthful. To lie in order to cover for the actions of someone else in a case where four people died would suggest a ridiculously high level of nobility and loyalty.

Wow. Awesome investigating, Birpu. I had read that they lived "next door" to each other, but I thought that must have been in reference to the buildings being next door to each other based on what popped up on google maps when I input the addresses.

What are the chances that the man charged with murdering SS lived next door to the apartment rented by the father of the guy who delivered the ransom money to him, unless there was a connection? I'm gonna go with zero.

No matter how populous those complexes are, it simply is not unlikely that you might at some point meet your next door neighbor.

Thanks. :) The "next door" part that I also read is what made me try to see more. It didn't make sense to have other larger numbers in between them, as has been shown on Google Maps. It turns out, Cambridge Apartments puts numbers on buildings like most other places. One, Two, Three....

As for how populous they are, 5301 is a part two-story, part three-story building, with balconies and walk-out garden level doors. There are I think about two balconies in a row per building number, stacked. So I'm guessing about six apartments per building number. I tried to find the number of units in property tax records but that was not part of the property description.

What we need is for somebody local - and I know it's quite a drive - to go over there and check on our four or so addresses and their proximities to one another (I mean the two from 2005, 2004-2007 and the two current ones). Google pins are not going to give us the accurate info. These guys had every chance of knowing each other in 2005, and who knows, could have run into each other. <modsnip> added by me after modsnip: in recent times in the same neighborhood. (Is that ok?)

Thanks. :) The "next door" part that I also read is what made me try to see more. It didn't make sense to have other larger numbers in between them, as has been shown on Google Maps. It turns out, Cambridge Apartments puts numbers on buildings like most other places. One, Two, Three....

As for how populous they are, 5301 is a part two-story, part three-story building, with balconies and walk-out garden level doors. There are I think about two balconies in a row per building number, stacked. So I'm guessing about six apartments per building number. I tried to find the number of units in property tax records but that was not part of the property description.

What we need is for somebody local - and I know it's quite a drive - to go over there and check on our four or so addresses and their proximities to one another (I mean the two from 2005, 2004-2007 and the two current ones). Google pins are not going to give us the accurate info. These guys had every chance of knowing each other in 2005, and who knows, could have run into each.

<modsnip>

I would do it, but it would take me like four days to get there!

What we need is for somebody local - and I know it's quite a drive - to go over there and check on our four or so addresses and their proximities to one another (I mean the two from 2005, 2004-2007 and the two current ones). Google pins are not going to give us the accurate info. These guys had every chance of knowing each other in 2005, and who knows, could have run into each other.
. <modsnip>

Thank you just isn't enough! Great sleuthing!

Your boss's house is on fire. You just delivered 40 Large that morning.

Police now have questions for you.

So why lie about frivolous stuff. I don't want to hear that he thought he was covering for his boss just in case the money was for illegal activities.

The home on fire should have been enough for him to tell the whole truth.

It's not like the money was dropped off 5 months ago and you mixed up details.

Jmo

You do make an excellent point here!!!

And they are expanding the business. Yet no place for JW so it seems:

3/9/15
In Summer 2015, Autobahn Indoor Speedway - one of the nation’s premier indoor go-karting facilities, will open the doors to its newest location at 8415 Kelso Drive in Essex, Md.
Baltimore County and area residents who live for speed will now find the ultimate racing experience at Autobahn Indoor Speedway. The Formula One inspired go-karts are designed and manufactured in Italy, home to some of the best race cars in the world. The karts are the fastest in the industry, with adult karts reaching speeds of up to 50 mph and junior karts reaching speeds of up to 25 mph. The technology of the electric go-karts is continuously revolutionized, making them durable, reliable, easy to handle, modern and fast.
“Following the enormous success of the original Autobahn Indoor Speedway, located in Jessup, Md., we are thrilled to be expanding into the White Marsh region,” said Bill Harris, Director of Operations of Autobahn Indoor Speedway. “We pride ourselves on being able to offer racing fans a cool, modern facility with a unique and real racing experience.”
Inside the new 45,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility, racers will compete on a Grand Prix style track full of straightaways and tight turns that allow them to test their racing abilities. Corporate racing packages are available for small to large corporations looking to enhance corporate culture.
The opening of the Autobahn Indoor Speedway Baltimore North/ White Marsh follows the success of current locations in Jessup, Md. and Jacksonville, Fla. The brands continued expansion plans will include openings of new locations in Memphis, Tenn., Manassas, Va. and Birmingham, Ala.
Autobahn Indoor Speedway Baltimore North/ White Marsh will be open to the general public seven days a week and will serve as the perfect entertainment destination for any occasion, from birthday parties to corporate events.
About Autobahn Indoor Speedway:
Autobahn Indoor Speedway is a premier indoor karting center. The European style go-karting will take place in a 45,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility in Essex, Md. Racers take to the tracks in unique, high speed electric Italian pro-karts. These F1 inspired karts reach speeds of up to 50 mph. The attractive, upscale facility has the latest technology and is ideal for corporate events, team building, fund raisers, and competition racing events.
- See more at: http://citybizlist.com/article/2504...hite-marsh-location-opening-summer-2015#.dpuf

Perhaps the "buzz" was not bringing in paying customers. It all is measurable.

One weird thing that just crossed my mind: If an AIW employee called JW looking for SS because his house was on fire, and no one could reach him, you'd think that would be reflected in some way in JW's text to AS. If he did, indeed, consider himself the point of contact that would be breaking the news to AS about the fire, you'd think instead of telling AS that if she's okay she should go home, JW would say something like, "I'm concerned because I'm unable to reach SS or you. Please let someone know that you guys are okay." Idk

Yes. Exactly. Or, "OMG I just got word from AIW that your HOUSE is ON FIRE! Are you there? Are you ok? Where is SS? They can't find him!!!! Call me. I'm racing there now."

Agree that we don't know if W-2 is JW's girlfriend, but I believe Autobahn "confirmed" that ACB is JW's girlfriend. I assumed that by taking down all her SM that she was in hiding with JW. He may have hired a lawyer (I would hope so!) but not announced it to the press. He has been putting up and taking down a few things on one of his much less used SM accounts. I don't think he'll be able to help himself for long - he needs the attention, so I think we'll start hearing something from/about him soon.

I feel like Autobahn is a nexus of the crime. I am absolutely amazed that management told the employees not to talk, and up to this point it seems like they really have not! I feel like not only did SS and PS meet JW there, but other criminal connections may have been made - I'm not saying other Autobahn employees, but maybe customers/friends/etc.

I keep wondering if W2 will turn out to be NG. There's nothing in the text that makes it clear that W2 is JW's girlfriend. How/when did JW tell NG he made the delivery? Surely LE spent a fair amount of time talking with NG, so why no SWs or documents around her? Even if they had zero suspicions about her, they would have to clear her, as someone working in the home who was called/texted more than once from the crime scene over two days. They would need to be sure why she didn't go to work on Thursday (because of SS/AS VMs/texts or prior arrangement with SS?) when that was one of her usual days. They would want to know if she did or did not have prior knowledge of a cash drop. They'd want her take on other people she saw at the house in the days and weeks leading up to the crime. We've seen a lot of NG in MSM, but zilch from LE. Why is that?

I am still suspicious of NG because of her campaign to raise money and speaking to People magazine likely for money.

I am still suspicious of NG because of her campaign to raise money and speaking to People magazine likely for money.

I just want to mention we are not supposed to sleuth NG according to MODS. Just meant to be helpful.

I don't have a link, but it was reported that LE returned the vehicles to the house and that people (it was assumed family members) drove off in them However, I know there has been discussion here about the Bentley not having been seen.
A used Bentley would be a very, very silly car to steal. DH and I likely will get one for our next car as they're pretty cheap for a luxury car.

Thank you just isn't enough! Great sleuthing!

I need proof both could have met each other. Even through a sibling. The truth is we are firing off messages to each other on our board. Many of the younger generations are firing off info in seconds to who knows. Their posts are not monitored by a MOD. We have superficial anonymity. They are friends of friends.

Guys/Gals

Please do not bring the families information here. It has been mentioned several times throughout the threads. You may sleuth DW and JW, not their families or friends.

If you have a question, or concern please pm a mod or hit the alert button.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member