DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think JW had an "oh $h!+" moment when he found out his boss and family had been murdered and he was the one who delivered the cash. Hindsight is 20/20. He probably regretted every single photo he posted and his comments. I just see him as a little star-struck by the wealth of the Savopoulous family, or maybe instead of stars in his eyes, there were little dollar signs. He just seems immature and didn't make wise decisions. JMO, but I don't think he would be involved with murdering the family. Time will tell.

I sooooo agree with this.

the IG photo where the caption was something like "nothing like the smell of gas in the morning". Someone else posted "aren't you on the wrong side of the fence dude?" He was there.

Not sure if the photo is around anymore because it was a SM photo.

It was a short video, I believe. It's been erased interestingly. This was the link:

https://instagram.com/p/13ABkErTmM/

This is what I get now when I click on the link:

Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

Also, it was googled cached. Get this message when I tried this link

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...re.com/racer_jordan+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /search?q=cache:xtbh6Sgc318J:iconosquare.com/racer_jordan+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us was not found on this server. That’s all we know."

Maryland Vehicle Emissions Program (VEIP) stations are operated by the MVA. They are state-operated stations. There could be several reasons to go to the Derwood station. One, there is s full service MVA office nearby where registrations are processed. Two there are full service auto dealers nearby with garages that sell and service Corvettes. The Moseler MT900 has an LS1 engine which is basically a Corvette engine. Three, it's a nice drive from SS house out Wisconsin Ave to the beltway and I295 where one could enjoy the power of the Mosler and warm it up for the emissions test.

The primary reason to get the Mosler emission tested is that the test is required before the registration can be renewed. The car passed emissions test on 01/03/2015 and registration was most likely renewed at the DMV near the Derwood VEIP station. With the new registration now in the car, JW likely kept the expired registration for bragging rights.

IMO there is nothing significant about the Mosler related to the murders.

How did he get the registration? He wasn't working for SS when the car was tested/possibly registration renewed. Are we to think SS GAVE it to JW, either when he saw him at Autobahn or after hiring him? I would never give my car registration, expired or otherwise, to anyone. If the car was registered to a trust, as I assume, it still seems like a terrible idea.
Someone else mentioned he might have kept it as bragging rights to prove he had access to the Mosler. Isn't that what the SM posts/photos were for? I simply cannot imagine SS giving this document to JW. If he didn't, that means JW must have pocketed it one of the times he had access to it when he was working for SS. I don't think SS would have let JW take the car out for a spin without him in January, especially if he wanted SS' opinion. Worst case scenario, JW stole it when he dropped off the money.

IF JW took the registration, that makes him a thief. So what we could infer from limited information is JW is a liar and a petit thief. That speaks to character. Once character is established, the leap from petit theft to grand larceny isn't so great IMO.

He may not be involved in the home invasion murders, but he is also not just a sweet, young boy making harmless mistakes.

the IG photo where the caption was something like "nothing like the smell of gas in the morning". Someone else posted "aren't you on the wrong side of the fence dude?" He was there.

Not sure if the photo is around anymore because it was a SM photo.

"nothing like the smell of gas in the morning"

Creepy considering the S house!!

If you do a twitter search, you do get some hits with racer Wallace mentioned.

https://twitter.com/search?q=racer_Jordan

In fact, on the 19th there's a quite puzzling tweet. With a link to an article regarding:

Being a Safe Driver Can Help Eliminate the Need for Unnecessary Truck Repairs

Wierd...

Just wanted to mention Racer Jordan is a shoe:

racerjordanshoe.jpg

How did he get the registration? He wasn't working for SS when the car was tested/possibly registration renewed. Are we to think SS GAVE it to JW, either when he saw him at Autobahn or after hiring him? I would never give my car registration, expired or otherwise, to anyone. If the car was registered to a trust, as I assume, it still seems like a terrible idea.
Someone else mentioned he might have kept it as bragging rights to prove he had access to the Mosler. Isn't that what the SM posts/photos were for? I simply cannot imagine SS giving this document to JW. If he didn't, that means JW must have pocketed it one of the times he had access to it when he was working for SS. I don't think SS would have let JW take the car out for a spin without him, especially if he wanted SS' opinion. Worst case scenario, JW stole it when he dropped off the money.

IF JW took the registration, that makes him a thief. So what we could infer from limited information is JW is a liar and a petit thief. That speaks to character. Once character is established, the leap from petit theft to grand larceny isn't so great IMO.

He may not be involved in the home invasion murders, but he is also not just a sweet, young boy making harmless mistakes.

Amen!

So sad .... Items moved from Savopoulos house

---
There was some movement around the Savopoulos home in northwest D.C. Monday when a large rental truck, and workers who appeared to be movers, were packing up furniture and other items in the garage.

Savvas Savopoulos, his wife, Amy, their son, Philip, and their housekeeper, Vera Figueroa, were found dead on May 14 after firefighters discovered them while responding to a fire at their burning home on Woodland Drive.

One suspect, 34-year-old Daron Wint, has been arrested for the murders in this case.

Wint and his new lawyers are due to appear in court on July 2nd.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29385442/savopoulos-murders

but that doesn't mean he wasn't there. There is a picture of him at a race That PS was in, it seemed pretty recent. I wonder if there is a way to find that picture and see the date?

It was a race in Florida I believe. I have to get on my laptop and find it. IIRC someone asked JW why he wasn't on the other side of the fence and he said he was there with his boss' son or something.

ETA: I was 100% wrong above.

The race that JW attended with the S family was the first race in the 2015 United States Pro Kart Series in Mooresville NC at the GoPro Motorplex, April 24-26. http://www.uspks.com
Jay Howard, PS' coach, posted on his facebook page that he was off to Mooresville with the newest member of the Motorsport Driver Development program on April 23rd (PS).
PS_JayHowardMDD.jpg
It appears that the previous weekend, PS had been in New Castle IN "testing equipment" with Howard. The New Castle Motorsports Park there is another course in the 2015 USPKS series. PS was really "living the dream". He was starting young with great equipment, a reputable and connected coach, a supportive family and participating in the premiere US go-kart circuit. If JW hadn't shown such reprehensible (if not criminal) behavior, I would feel sorry for him - sitting on the sidelines seeing SS' son enjoy everything he (JW) missed. It's salt in a wound!
The video has been removed, but here are screen shots from Instagram when JW was at the race. I removed the poster's identifying info/image.
JW_Instagram042615.jpg
Here is the "race gas in the morning" post:
JWracegas.jpg
Lastly, and most intriguing, from a cached shot on May 4, 2016. JW crewed for Copeland Motor Sports at the Battery Tender MX-5 CUP at Mazda Raceway in California. What was the big announcement?
JW_050415.jpg

It was a short video, I believe. It's been erased interestingly. This was the link:

https://instagram.com/p/13ABkErTmM/

This is what I get now when I click on the link:

Sorry, this page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Go back to Instagram.

Also, it was googled cached. Get this message when I tried this link

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...re.com/racer_jordan+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /search?q=cache:xtbh6Sgc318J:iconosquare.com/racer_jordan+&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us was not found on this server. That’s all we know."

I guess he took down all of his SM. In all honesty I would have too. I couldn't even imagine having something like this happen and then being the focus of all this, I would be mortified if people dissected everything i said and every picture i posted. It's funny because right now it's all innocent just normal stuff, but if something horrible were to happen to someone i know i'm sure things could be twisted or turned into something it's not. That's why i try to be so careful when i see people like JW SM etc....I can see how easy it is to fit things into a narrative that i want.

my bad, earlier I had stated that the brother was the one fired, but it was a cousin. I remember hearing things about maybe one of the people from that night not being let out. Did we ever find out if they released all of them? I honestly cannot remember.

All four released:

4 Detained With Suspect in NW D.C. Mansion Slayings Released

D.C. police said they have released four people who were detained at the same time that the suspect in the slayings of a wealthy family was taken into custody.

Police did not identify the four people or say how long they were detained.

Police have said in charging documents they believe Wint had help from others holding the Savopouloses captive inside their northwest Washington mansion for at least 18 hours. But no other suspects have been identified.

Published at 8:51 PM EDT on May 25, 2015

Copyright Associated Press / NBC4 Washington

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...W-DC-Mansion-Slayings-Released-304946491.html

I apologize for bringing this subject up again as it was discussed at length in the prior threads and there may have been an agreement to stop discussing it.

I was listening to the original "uncut" (below) version of SS's voicemail from Wednesday evening. Did we agree that PS's voice is that we hear in the background yelling something after SS says AS is sick in bed? The sound itself is so disturbing - in hindsight - but that the room appears to be dead silent immediately afterwards is haunting.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mansion-fire-mysterious-voicemail-latest-clue-dc-blaze/story?id=31121535

Someone else mentioned he might have kept it as bragging rights to prove he had access to the Mosler. Isn't that what the SM posts/photos were for? I simply cannot imagine SS giving this document to JW. If he didn't, that means JW must have pocketed it one of the times he had access to it when he was working for SS. I don't think SS would have let JW take the car out for a spin without him in January, especially if he wanted SS' opinion. Worst case scenario, JW stole it when he dropped off the money.

There is no record of who drove the car to the emission test or who actually visited MD DMV in January. The expired registration is a worthless piece of paper. Most people just throw them in the trash. We are all entitled to opinions. IMO the leap from two admitted lies by JW is not as bad as some of the character assassination and imagined additional crimes he is being accused of here.

I guess he took down all of his SM. In all honesty I would have too. I couldn't even imagine having something like this happen and then being the focus of all this, I would be mortified if people dissected everything i said and every picture i posted. It's funny because right now it's all innocent just normal stuff, but if something horrible were to happen to someone i know i'm sure things could be twisted or turned into something it's not. That's why i try to be so careful when i see people like JW SM etc....I can see how easy it is to fit things into a narrative that i want.

Amen!

CNN’s special report with Paula Brown states, “Wint's cousin worked there (AIW) as well until being fired in 2005, and sources tell CNN that the cousin then threatened to burn the place down. The company earned a restraining order barring the cousin from the premises, the sources say” /1. DW’s girlfriend in New York was questioned by LE as to where DW was headed when he departed. After talking to her for several hours, authorities believe he returned to Washington to enlist the help of friends or relatives to help remain on the run./2. When DW was arrested he was accompanied by three men and two women. "Two men, including his brother, were in the Amerit truck" /1.

So in addition to his brother, who were the two men and who had access to the Amerit truck? Amerit has a facility in Hagerstown, MD. Could one of these men be employed by Amerit? Does one of them have connections with Hagerstown or live within commuting distance to Hagerstown?

1/ [video=cnn;us/2015/06/23/dc-mansion-deaths-developments-pkg-brown.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/politics/daron-wint-dc-mansion-murder-cnn-documentary/index.html[/video]
2/ http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...paid-cabbie-1k-flee-nyc-as-nypd-moved-sources
3/ http://abcnews.go.com/2020/video/manhunt-killed-dc-mansion-murder-victims-31738740

:bump: Great questions! Don't forget CNN is doing a 30 minute update on the story tonight along with the escaped prisoners :facepalm: prior to the Savopoulos' murders.

All four released:

4 Detained With Suspect in NW D.C. Mansion Slayings Released

D.C. police said they have released four people who were detained at the same time that the suspect in the slayings of a wealthy family was taken into custody.

Police did not identify the four people or say how long they were detained.

Police have said in charging documents they believe Wint had help from others holding the Savopouloses captive inside their northwest Washington mansion for at least 18 hours. But no other suspects have been identified.

Published at 8:51 PM EDT on May 25, 2015

Copyright Associated Press / NBC4 Washington

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...W-DC-Mansion-Slayings-Released-304946491.html

I can't keep up with the different news outlets lol some say 4 people and some say 5. I have no idea now.

My mess of a glove box currently contains numerous expired registrations & insurance cards. I keep adding the new ones & never get rid of the old ones. Maybe SS knew how impressed JW was when he drove the Mosler and let him keep the expired reg as "souvenir" of sorts. The document would be worthless to SS since it expired two years, but JW might get a kick out of having it. IMO.

I apologize for bringing this subject up again as it was discussed at length in the prior threads and there may have been an agreement to stop discussing it.

I was listening to the original "uncut" (below) version of SS's voicemail from Wednesday evening. Did we agree that PS's voice is that we hear in the background yelling something after SS says AS is sick in bed? The sound itself is so disturbing - in hindsight - but that the room appears to be dead silent immediately afterwards is haunting.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mansion-fire-mysterious-voicemail-latest-clue-dc-blaze/story?id=31121535

I am new here. My first post was about the voicemail. I am at work and cannot listen to this link but if it is the one I linked from Daily Mail UK on my first post ... I mentioned close your eyes and try and focus on just PS screams ... he is saying Noooooo She Isn't .....

Horrific to hear him .... I just wish NG had listened to it ... what if ????

Opinion only. BUT once my ears focused I can hear it clear and that is what I hear everytime.

That is a very haunting voicemail - And Savvas mentions Vera's phone being "dead." I think he was desperately trying to get the housekeeper's attention that something was wrong... very wrong...

Especially in light of Nellie adding to the timeline:

Meanwhile, Gutierrez drove with Savvas Savopoulos to his new studio in Chantilly, Virginia, which he was getting ready for a new opening. He was supposed to stay there until 7 p.m. but said had to go home at 5 p.m., telling Gutierrez that he had to go home and take care of his son Phillip, who was injured in a go-kart accident, because his wife Amy was going out that night.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/timeline-mysterious-hours-leading-dc-mansion-fire-raise/story?id=31159620

Also I don't mean to harp about the dogs but are they ok? Were they outside? Did V's husband see the dogs when he went around the house. Wouldn't they bark for food or for no attention for so long.

If DW smoked outside .... just thinking out loud and trying to help.

I can't keep up with the different news outlets lol some say 4 people and some say 5. I have no idea now.

Me either! I just can't believe they released them all... What do I know though? Not a cop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
420xtal