DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking over the SW for the BMW and saw a couple of interesting things.

#3 They removed a section of the passenger seat and a section of the trunk lining on the passenger side near the bumper. What do you think they were looking for?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/267776483...arrant-for-BMW

What do we think LE might be looking for in regards to #3? I was think JW could've hidden DW in trunk or floor of his BMW. He may have been able to pull his own car into garage and let DW out Wednesday morning. DW could've hidden amongst the clutter and kicked in the door or surprised someone coming into garage.

Standard search for prints on the seat and armrest, DNA of any kind, hair samples on the trunk lining. People can lose hair just bending over and looking into the trunk.

Why would JW have the registration papers on the Mosler? This is beyond suspicious.

IMO The Bently is in the left bay of the two-car garage.
Do you have a pic? I haven't seen that. I assumed he kept the Bentley at AIW most of the time. Why do you think it hasn't been mentioned since the crime?

Standard search for prints on the seat and armrest, DNA of any kind, hair samples on the trunk lining. People can lose hair just bending over and looking into the trunk.

Boy, so if they found SS's hair in the trunk, it wouldn't be hard evidence. Certainly SS might have looked into JW's trunk at some point. I am starting to understand why evidence against JW might be difficult to prove and take some time.

I believe it has been mentioned that SS had a very sophisticated alarm system benefiting a multimillion dollar home. Thanks for following taking the time to snap a photo tho

We all get lazy with alarm systems. They are only as effective as the those who control them. Hate to say, I rarely set my alarm at home....I get busy, I forget, I'm in a rush, there's a window upstairs open that I now have to go up and close. To me, it doesn't matter if it's a million dollar home. People get comfortable and say "eh.......what could happen? Unless you're the president or the Pope........who would think they are the target of a home invasion and murder? It's not reasonable.....it's actually unreasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think as soon as word reached AIW of the fire, the accountant called LE and told them all about the morning transaction. When JW showed up at the scene, they were ready for him. JMO

I'm not sure the accountant works at AIW. I bet he works for SS on all his LlC's and has his own office. I doubt he was first to know.

Hanover's other murder trial is upcoming in September 2015.

"Hanover took on his first murder case last August when 34-year-old Michael Gayle of Southeast Washington fired his public defenders and hired Hanover. Gayle was arrested last summer and accused of fatally stabbing his wife Eboni Domally. Prosecutors say the attack happened in front of Domally’s 9-year-old son.

The Gayle trial is scheduled to begin in September."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...c22c70-169c-11e5-9518-f9e0a8959f32_story.html

Hmm, it sounds like it's a dollar-menu lawyer. You get the burger, but it's old. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No need to clear his stuff out of the bag. According to the SW the contents of the bag were limited. The AIW employee placed the money in his bag. I don't see an overriding assumption that he had a "bank bag." He was SS's personal assistant driver, not his accountant.

Was there anything else showing in the money pic bag?

Right but whose DNA?

Do you have a pic? I haven't seen that. I assumed he kept the Bentley at AIW most of the time. Why do you think it hasn't been mentioned since the crime?

IIRC, we went through this long ago on threads with screen shots and clearly there was not a car on the left side as there were angles that would have caught it. (Too late and lazy to repost at this moment) The Bently has not been photographed or mentioned in MSM :moo:

To the OP.... Why no mention in MSM, :dunno:

Boy, so if they found SS's hair in the trunk, it wouldn't be hard evidence. Certainly SS might have looked into JW's trunk at some point. I am starting to understand why evidence against JW might be difficult to prove and take some time.

Much more likely to have DW fingerprints and DNA.

Back to the alarm system and the panel - all two story homes I have ever been in have a panel on the second floor too. A panel is usually in a master bedroom.

How many more they have is dependent on the size and layout of the house. With the expensive cars in the garage, SS's insurance has strict regulations.

Was there anything else showing in the money pic bag?

It was an assumption made by a few of the most prolific posters on this thread. And some of the same posters are now saying that he probably brought a manilla envelope. Maybe he brought both! And his purse. IDK.

That backpack was his get out of town bag including passport, checkbook and Mosler registration. If it had a ton of notebooks, highlighters, sewing kit, folders, files, and other office supplies wouldn't that have shown up in the return from the SW.

JW's bag of supplies (if he had one) for Mr S, may have contained items like sewing kit; shoeshine-touch up; bandaids; Tums, aspirin, phone charger; envelopes, notepad, stapler, file folders; neon safety vest, etc.

IIUC, it's poss LE found items like that in JW car or JW bag, but as those items were not specified in S/Wrrt, LE were not auth'ed to seize them, thus not listed on return from S/W.
ETA: http://www.scribd.com/doc/267776483/Search-Warrant-for-BMW
JM2cts, could be all wrong.

Re idea/poss of JW putting $ into his back-pack/bag, leaving it as a package in car, then getting his bag back in hrs or a day, well, he might think, 'Aww, I'll have to take all this stuff - except $ - out of bag before I leave it in car, per Mr S' instructions. PITA, I'll put $ in something else I don't need back.'

Also if bag was actually BOB/bail out bag w JW's stuff - as BondGirl describes - JW most certainly, imo, would not leave $ in that bag filled w his goodies, inside S car.
Still JM2cts, could be all wrong.

auuughhhhh! :pullhair: :pullhair:

I watched bits of the 20/20 and even they got info wrong or mixed up.

"For unknown reasons, Wint left AIW after working there two years." oooookay.

The gal interviewer says that the instructions given to the pizza place were to "NOT ring the doorbell because I'm caring for a sick child." and in the next breath, she says that the pizza guy did as instructed by putting the pizza on the doorstep, ringing the bell and leaving.

I stopped watching - it was too corny with the music and the voiceover guy talking like a comic book for Batman. Pow Bam Boom! Not those words, but the tones and inflections.

This is a horrible story, it didn't need sensationalism added. I'm being nitpicky it's 10:30 and past my bedtime.

As badly as I want DW to be convicted, and I VERY much want him to be convicted (and am very confident he will be), its for some reason unsettling to me that he has such an attention-seeking, incompetent attorney. Maybe because this guy is going to get a lot of undeserved attention off a terrible tragedy. PDS lawyers are not media *advertiser censored*.

I predict one of two possible outcomes: (1) DW eventually wises up and replaces Hanover, or (2) he pleads guilty because his lawyer doesn't know how to try the case.

We have gone back and forth on this. Everyone assumes because (1) it did turn out to be SS and (2) it was SS' home and his other family members were there, that everyone knew at the time that the body was SS. But I'm telling you they did not, or at least there was some uncertainty. It was the middle of the day -- would they assume SS was home? -- he was most likely in worker type clothes having been working at the dojo, and I don't know that he was that recognizable.

We are talking about a conversation with JW within a few hours of the fire. Family had most likely not have identified the bodies and, in any event, I remember at the press conference the next day a discussion of means other than family ID. I could be wrong about that. Even if they suspected it was SS, they would not have told JW.

When SS could not be physically located nor was responding to phone calls, it would have been easily assumed that he was a murder victim. That is different than an official ID. Other alternatives are: SS is under control of vicious killers at a separate location OR SS is the instigator of this crime and has fled the scene. Once it was apparent that SS was incommunicado, family members and various employees close to the family would have 99% conviction that SS was a murder victim. They didn't need official confirmation. It was simple common sense. IMO.

SMH SMH SMH they should have stayed with the public defender :moo:. What a cluster and so sad that their family is thinking that this is worth their hard earned monies. Hellooooooooooooooo, he's not in imminent danger of being deported!!!! SMH SMH

In the words of Casey... "What a waste, what a huge waste"

Huge, huge case of not seeing the forest for the trees. Or being worried about shutting the windows when the roof has collapsed. Hiring a deportation attorney???????????? OMG, LOL. Can't make this stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee