DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for bringing this subject up again as it was discussed at length in the prior threads and there may have been an agreement to stop discussing it.

I was listening to the original "uncut" (below) version of SS's voicemail from Wednesday evening. Did we agree that PS's voice is that we hear in the background yelling something after SS says AS is sick in bed? The sound itself is so disturbing - in hindsight - but that the room appears to be dead silent immediately afterwards is haunting.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mansion-fire-mysterious-voicemail-latest-clue-dc-blaze/story?id=31121535

Tonight on the CNN special report, a segment discusses the possibility of isolating and analyzing the background noise of the phone call.

Also I don't mean to harp about the dogs but are they ok? Were they outside? Did V's husband see the dogs when he went around the house. Wouldn't they bark for food or for no attention for so long.

If DW smoked outside .... just thinking out loud and trying to help.

Put Savvas and dogs into the search box on Websleuths.com home page and you'll see where they have been mentioned.

I can't keep up with the different news outlets lol some say 4 people and some say 5. I have no idea now.
Six persons comprised of DW, two women and one other man in the Chevy Cruz, plus two men in the Ford truck per Robert Fernandez, Cdr U.S. Marshals Service DC Metro Task Force.

Also I don't mean to harp about the dogs but are they ok? Were they outside? Did V's husband see the dogs when he went around the house. Wouldn't they bark for food or for no attention for so long.

If DW smoked outside .... just thinking out loud and trying to help.

The dogs are fine. They were even mentioned in the obituary regarding Amy and her love of them.

"Amy was a kind and thoughtful neighbor and hosted frequent neighborhood gatherings in her home. Amy enjoyed many activities including; golf, tennis, boating, and especially notoriously long family walks throughout Rock Creek Park with the family's two Chesapeake Bay Retrievers."

- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/wa...&pid=174935916&fhid=2167#sthash.bweg9Ahk.dpuf

AttheLake posted some great photos of the dogs being taken by friends, I believe. No direct link right now. Will be back later and post if I can find the link about the dogs.

Doggie2.JPG

There's a better picture, but I didn't save it. BBL! :seeya:

Sorry everyone....trying (frantically!) to keep up while at work again.......
Hope this hasn't been posted already......

Daily Mail:

EXCLUSIVE: How accused DC quadruple murderer pushed his girlfriend's legs back over her head, punched her and then smashed a bowl into his own forehead and told police that SHE was trying to attack HIM, court papers allege

Daron Wint was charged in the quadruple homicide of a Washington Dc executive and his family and housekeeper

He repeatedly terrorized his girlfriend over one Christmas to such an extent that she took out a protective order against him

Court papers filed at the Prince George County Courthouse in Maryland have been obtained by Daily Mail Online

They show that Wint, 34, abused April Bridges on four occasions in 2008 and she said that on the first he ‘threw me into a wall’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-attack-claim-court-papers.html#ixzz3dukh6ujV

My mess of a glove box currently contains numerous expired registrations & insurance cards. I keep adding the new ones & never get rid of the old ones. Maybe SS knew how impressed JW was when he drove the Mosler and let him keep the expired reg as "souvenir" of sorts. The document would be worthless to SS since it expired two years, but JW might get a kick out of having it. IMO.

The only non-nefarious reason I can come with as to why JW had the
Mosler registration is: SS (coincidentally) had given it to him recently to go to DMV and update the registration, that might explain why his passport was also in backpack, he might have needed two forms of ID?

Other than that... I can't see any reason for him to have it... Even if SS let him have the old one (for a kick) would he carry it around in his backpack daily? That's a stretch!

Oh my gosh - the things I carry around in purse that have been there for loooong periods of time! I hope I'm never judged on what I carry around in there, lol! I used to joke I could make thousands if I went to the Let's Make A Deal show. I have all kinds of stuff in there that could be taken out of context.

Oh, and I'm going to the DMV tomorrow and guess what? I'll have my passport and birth certificate with me. It was requested, I don't know why. I once had to get a replacement Social Security card and had to have all kinds of ID with me. Passport is one thing, birth certificate another, proof of address: piece of mail addressed to me, etc.

ETA: a checkbook with my name and address also qualifies as a backup ID. Just a thought. Even though I do everything via card and have for years, I still have a checkbook "just in case". I never carry it with me unless another form of ID is requested and then it rides around with me for months. :/

I agree with the person who posted that a backpack for a young man would be the equivalent of a woman's purse.

heh heh... where'd that word "murse" originate, lol. Man's Purse = Murse. My DH carries what he calls a daybag with all his "stuff" and it weighs a few pounds. He gets play tweaked sometimes when I refer to it as his purse.

:floorlaugh:

Mosler registration is: SS (coincidentally) had given it to him recently to go to DMV and update the registration, that might explain why his passport was also in backpack, he might have needed two forms of ID?

Other than that... I can't see any reason for him to have it... Even if SS let him have the old one (for a kick) would he carry it around in his backpack daily? That's a stretch!

You actually don't need ID to renew a registration in Maryland. You do it at a kiosk. Anyone can renew a registration if they have the registration number and other pertinent info. It's like a vending machine. You enter the correct info, pay by credit card and the machine spits out your new registration along with a sticker with the new expiration year for your plate.

It wasn't always this way but I just did it last week and they actually won't let you do it face to face if there's a kiosk.

You actually don't need ID to renew a registration in Maryland. You do it at a kiosk. Anyone can renew a registration if they have the registration number and other pertinent info. It's like a vending machine. You enter the correct info, pay by credit card and the machine spits out your new registration along with a sticker with the new expiration year for your plate.

It wasn't always this way but I just did it last week and they actually won't let you do it face to face if there's a kiosk.

Interesting! Do you know exactly what is needed? Is there a link?

Wow, how convenient. I wish CA had this much efficiency at the DMV.

Hmmm... I just can't think of a logical reason for JW to have it his backpack. I wonder what his explanation to the LE's was? can't wait to hear?

There is no record of who drove the car to the emission test or who actually visited MD DMV in January. The expired registration is a worthless piece of paper. Most people just throw them in the trash. We are all entitled to opinions. IMO the leap from two admitted lies by JW is not as bad as some of the character assassination and imagined additional crimes he is being accused of here.

He has also lied numerous times about his age, to MSM and when participating in Skip Barber racing classes/competitions. I don't believe the interview with LE was an isolated incident. He also embellishes, like the IG post where he implies he is racing, when he is actually working as crew for Copeland Motorsports. Copeland only had 2 people racing that weekend and JW was not one of them.

JW051415.jpg

That's a third option - maybe JW dug the Mosler registration out of the trash. I keep my old registrations in the glove compartment with my current one. IDKY - they're small and I'm not really sure what to do with them I guess.

I don't think we know that anyone visited the DMV in January. Registration renewals can be done easily on line. Someone took the car to have it emissions tested at the DMV facility, probably in early January or late December. I don't see why we should assume it was JW, who was not yet working for SS. The photo JW took was at Autobahn, not the DMV. It makes sense that PS and SS were there to drive go-karts while JW was working and that's when JW first saw it. If he'd seen it earlier, he probably would have posted a photo of it earlier IMO.

I am not trying to assassinate JW's character. We have limited information, most of it from SM JW posted. I am actually on the fence about whether JW was involved in this crime, but I would NOT be any more shocked to find out he was, than to find out an AIW employee from ten years ago was involved.

I realize we are making some intuitive leaps here, given the minimal number of facts available to us. However, I don't feel like we are twisting the facts to support a theory. The facts, if lined up without dismissing them as harmless/immature/"youth today" paint a damning picture. My SM is not very interesting, but if I disappeared tomorrow and people tried to piece together my life from it, they would not find a bunch of self-aggrandizing lies and example after example of my failure to respect others' boundaries and unprofessional behavior. You wouldn't find an employer's expired documents in my back pack. (You would find my passport, because I travel a lot and keep it close so I don't forget it.)

JW could have nothing to do with this crime, other than being dragged into its center by SS. If not for the suspicious "trail" JW himself constructed before the crime, most of us would be sympathetic of his position. When we combine what he told us about himself on SM and what LE has told us about him through released docs, the coincidences can not be ignored. Maybe they are just coincidences. I think in court coincidences are called "circumstantial evidence".

JMO

My mess of a glove box currently contains numerous expired registrations & insurance cards. I keep adding the new ones & never get rid of the old ones. Maybe SS knew how impressed JW was when he drove the Mosler and let him keep the expired reg as "souvenir" of sorts. The document would be worthless to SS since it expired two years, but JW might get a kick out of having it. IMO.

If so, I would think he wouldn't do that until he had the new registration in hand. If he was pulled over, at least he'd have something to show the cops. Wish we knew when the car was registered and to whom (SS, sister, trust, etc.)

I'm new to the site, and have been following from the start. I watched the 20/20 segment and looked closely at the home model and the plans shown on the show (in the design business). I was initially looking for the safe room that was mentioned on one of the threads and wondered why no one could access it. Could not find anything on the main two floors of that sort. What i noticed is that the front stair well (center entry) didn't offer access to the basement as most homes do. You must access from the garage. That was interesting to me from a point of access. I believe the family accesses the basement from a second set of stairs from the kitchen running through the middle of the house. I believe the rear bedroom (where we see officials going through papers over garage) was a fourth room/office or guest room. It's my thought the surviving family members rooms were on the third floor.
If one party kicked in french door to the dining room that is adjacent to the kitchen. It appears those are the two most hidden areas of the property. It is probable that HK husbands went around to the rear to look in the kitchen first room beyond garage from the side stairwell. I doubt he would have gone around the other way, passing by the family room in the front and then the dining room to the rear. Lastly, the two front bedrooms were divided by a jack and jill bathroom. The master to the far left of the house is further removed from the front to bedrooms. I would guess that the front two bedrooms were where the activities took place. There would be too much separation using the master and the front bedroom. My reason for lining this all out, is trying to grasp how one or two people could enter, and restrain the three people prior to SS returning.

Tonight on the CNN special report, a segment discusses the possibility of isolating and analyzing the background noise of the phone call.

I tried to do that with some of my software (Adobe Audition), but it's really tough since PS is the background noise, rather than SS. I am also away from home and my giant editing computer. My laptop cannot handle the load. I would think the FBI would have experts who could do this in a few hours at the most. I am really shocked if this hasn't yet been done. Makes me want to go back to try again...

I have downloaded a clip of the voice mail, but am not sure I have the most complete version. Because of the way ABC loads their clips, it's virtually impossible for me to snag the whole thing. If someone has the entire voicemail, including the part where SS says they're having some problems with PS, would you mind messaging it to me? Or posting here, if that's okay.

TIA!

IMO searching JW's man purse is a waste of time. The crime is abduction and murder and DW has been charged with First degree murder while armed. He was with five other persons when he was arrested. There are more significant leads with this group of people than looking at cars that were not stolen. We can't discuss the people who were with him when he was arrested but there are a lot of eye openers if you follow the money. Who might have hard feelings for SS? Who is capable of theft, and prone to violence? The CNN special report tonight will shed significant light on this.

[video=cnn;us/2015/06/23/dc-mansion-deaths-developments-pkg-brown.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/23/politics/daron-wint-dc-mansion-murder-cnn-documentary/index.html[/video]

Murse :loveyou: :laughing: :applause: My husband needs one because he wants to put all of his STUFF in my purse when we go out...

JW would only need his ID if he was writing a check, as he has nothing to do with the car, ownership/registration-wise. The emissions test costs $14. It is MUCH easier to renew registration on-line. You can't have insurance violations or unpaid tickets (which can also be handled online.) Obviously the emissions test has to be done in person (in car?) To have the emissions test done, you are supposed to bring a copy of the notice they send you. If you forget it, you can show them a copy of your registration.

To renew the registration, you need the vehicle title number, the current vehicle tag number and payment. That's it! If you do it online, they also ask you for an email address and a phone number.

Oh my gosh - the things I carry around in purse that have been there for loooong periods of time! I hope I'm never judged on what I carry around in there, lol! I used to joke I could make thousands if I went to the Let's Make A Deal show. I have all kinds of stuff in there that could be taken out of context.

Oh, and I'm going to the DMV tomorrow and guess what? I'll have my passport and birth certificate with me. It was requested, I don't know why. I once had to get a replacement Social Security card and had to have all kinds of ID with me. Passport is one thing, birth certificate another, proof of address: piece of mail addressed to me, etc.

ETA: a checkbook with my name and address also qualifies as a backup ID. Just a thought. Even though I do everything via card and have for years, I still have a checkbook "just in case". I never carry it with me unless another form of ID is requested and then it rides around with me for months. :/

I agree with the person who posted that a backpack for a young man would be the equivalent of a woman's purse.

heh heh... where'd that word "murse" originate, lol. Man's Purse = Murse. My DH carries what he calls a daybag with all his "stuff" and it weighs a few pounds. He gets play tweaked sometimes when I refer to it as his purse.

:floorlaugh:

My husband calls me McGyver and says I could build a helicopter out of the stuff in my purse.
I don't think having JW's own stuff in his bag is suspicious. Not even the passport - maybe it made him feel worldly, just having it. Carrying the expired registration to a car you openly coveted on SM, that belonged to your recent employer who was the victim of a home invasion murder is suspicious. Even with all the junk in my bag, I don't have one of those. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1