DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Wint is not going to deny he was in the home.? He is going to deny he inflicted bodily injuries on the victims. He is going to name additional perpetrators.

Is this what his former attorney is stating? Or, am I a knucklehead? It is okay if you tell me I am misinterpreting his comments!:)

In a huh moment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If DW stays mum to the identities of any so called accomplices, could this be a strategy to influence a plea?

Hi Carolyn! I had to catch up on some work since I disappeared for an hour and a half this afternoon. I'm home now so I can answer any questions between the kids and my Yorkie lol. Wint was there. He had shackles and handcuffs. He has hair. It was very frizzy but they are locs. He did not make eye contact with anyone but the judge. The courtroom was packed. I will not say where I say because this is an open site but I got a good look at a few people that I recognized from social media and the funeral. The hearing was about 5 minutes. It was literally over in a few minutes.

Thanks Nikki80! One of the news outlets reported one of SS daughters was at the hearing.

I cannot imagine what the family is going through:(

CNN just reported on events at the DC court appearance today. Hanover was shown talking with reporters and the pressure caused his stuttering to come to the forefront. (I can't help but think of Steve Martin every time I see Hanover in the press.) The most interesting thing revealed by CNN's report was remarks by both Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer about the long delay with the US Atty's investigation and that no one else has been arrested. Tapper said that LE is investigating Wint's brother and his cousin. This is the first time I have heard this stated by MSM and they are getting it directly from LE sources.

Whether DW pleaded down is of no consequence.

He was arrested with the weapons in addition to open container. That's what would have made news, especially having a machete because it's more unusual.

Any time there's a drinking person with weapons - it's baaaad. If he carries those with him all the time he's ready to do business at any time. Same as bad guys with guns.

I am of the opinion that the guy with short, well-groomed hair driving erratically away from the crime scene was a mixed up reporter who confused the fast flying rumors on the day of the crime. I have seen other MSM reports that simply state the Porsche was seen speeding through the neighborhood the day before the crime. I wouldn't put too much credence in one clip from DailyMail.

You think W3 in the SWs is a reporter?

Hi Carolyn! I had to catch up on some work since I disappeared for an hour and a half this afternoon. I'm home now so I can answer any questions between the kids and my Yorkie lol. Wint was there. He had shackles and handcuffs. He has hair. It was very frizzy but they are locs. He did not make eye contact with anyone but the judge. The courtroom was packed. I will not say where I say because this is an open site but I got a good look at a few people that I recognized from social media and the funeral. The hearing was about 5 minutes. It was literally over in a few minutes.
How did they handle the Attorney change over? Did Hanover make a statement or only the Public Defender?

Which that would coincide with W1 (JW) with when he said he dropped off the money, so either someone else we don't know about saw the money drop or the witness referred to is JW.

AB, VF's husband, saw the Porsche parked in front of the house Thursday morning at 10:30 am.

You think W3 in the SWs is a reporter?
W3 was just a citizen who saw the Porsche on New York Avenue. That is about 5-6 miles away from the crime scene and maybe 4-5 miles from where the car was abandoned in Hyattsville, MD.

AB, VF's husband, saw the Porsche parked in front of the house Thursday morning at 10:30 am.

I believe he left at around 9:30, but he was a witness to the vehicle:
The Savopouloses' blue Porsche was parked on the street outside the home at the time, Alfaro said.
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29125158/mansion-murders-suspect-reportedly-traced-to-nyc-area
If he was there for that long he would have seen JW as JW sent his text that the delivery was complete at 10:26:
At 10:26 a.m., the police records show, Wallace texted Savopoulos: “Package delivered.”
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...185622-0a11-11e5-95fd-d580f1c5d44e_story.html

Life with a possibility of parole?

Even if that is the plea offered, Wint will be deported and so he may want something more and the USA is refusing to budge.

JMO

CNN just reported on events at the DC court appearance today. Hanover was shown talking with reporters and the pressure caused his stuttering to come to the forefront. (I can't help but think of Steve Martin every time I see Hanover in the press.) The most interesting thing revealed by CNN's report was remarks by both Jake Tapper and Wolf Blitzer about the long delay with the US Atty's investigation and that no one else has been arrested. Tapper said that LE is investigating Wint's brother and his cousin. This is the first time I have heard this stated by MSM and they are getting it directly from LE sources.

Does this mean we can sleuth them here?

I believe he left at around 9:30, but he was a witness to the vehicle:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29125158/mansion-murders-suspect-reportedly-traced-to-nyc-area
If he was there for that long he would have seen JW as JW sent his text that the delivery was complete at 10:26:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...185622-0a11-11e5-95fd-d580f1c5d44e_story.html

Thanks for refreshing my memory. I've wondered what vehicle JW drove to VA and whether LE was able to spot his vehicle from Home Depot security footage.

JMO

W3 was just a citizen who saw the Porsche on New York Avenue. That is about 5-6 miles away from the crime scene and maybe 4-5 miles from where the car was abandoned in Hyattsville, MD.

I guess you were making a joke. Did they say where on NY Ave the witness saw the Porsche on Thursday Afternoon?

Does this mean we can sleuth them here?

Do either of them have short, well-groomed hair? We know one is known to threaten to burn places down.

Do either of them have short, well-groomed hair? We know one is known to threaten to burn places down.

I believe the one who threatened to burn the place down was committed to a mental health facility against his will in Nevada from early January through late June. He may still be there, but IDK.

I always wondered if W3 was LE, but they did put a general call out to the public early on for any sightings of the Porsche, so it could have been a helpful citizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1