DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The convoy traveled north from the Howard Johnson's about three miles where it did a U-turn. US Marshals continued to follow them after the U-turn while they called a PG County helicopter to maintain surveillance from above. This process took some time and they finally made the vehicle pin maneuver on Rhode Island Ave, between 12th St and 10th St NE in Washington DC, about 4 miles inside the DC city limits.

I stand corrected. http://www.myfoxdc.com/Clip/11523919/us-marshal-details-arrest-of-daron-wint

I thought I read or heard at some point that the marshals were afraid the perps were going to go back into Maryland. Must have been my imagination.

Not sure if this has been posted yet but it appears the SS's family is the personal representative of their Wills and Trusts.. Couldn't figure out the screen shot. Enter the last name and you can see the record.
https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've entered full name of SS 7 times into ^, but keep getting error messages and no data. Ditto re Sacks.

Pleeeeeze, would someone be so kind as to post a screenshot or otherwise summarize content? TIA.

I've entered full name of SS 7 times into ^, but keep getting error messages and no data. Ditto re Sacks.

Pleeeeeze, would someone be so kind as to post a screenshot or otherwise summarize content? TIA.

IIRC, SS' dad is the executor of SS' and AS' wills.

Sorry al66pine! I couldn't seem to get a screen shot. Enter Savopoulos and only the initial S for the first name

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IIRC, SS' dad is the executor of SS' and AS' wills.
Thanks for reminder on Mr S' father's name.

ETA:Both probate actions have virtually same info - for Mr S & Mrs S.

Atty
for personal rep is (per https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf 05/21 Petition Unsupervised Probate With Will)
Mary-Ann Mancini (admitted to DC bar in 1988)
Loeb & Loeb LLP
901 New York Avenue
3rd Floor East
Washington DC 20001
http://www.dcbar.org/membership/find-a-member-results.cfm

She's made a couple tax planning presentations at
THE AMERICAN LAW INSTITUTE Continuing Legal Education
---Creative Tax Planning for Real Estate Transactions October 17 - 19, 2012 San Francisco, California
---Charitable Giving Techniques
Cosponsored by the ABA Section of Taxation May 2 - 3, 2013 Washington, D.C.

Thanks for reminder on Mr S' father's name.

Atty
for personal rep is (per https://www.dccourts.gov/cco/maincase.jsf 05/21 Petition Unsupervised Probate With Will)
Mary-Ann Mancini (admitted to DC bar in 1988)
Loeb & Loeb LLP
901 New York Avenue
3rd Floor East
Washington DC 20001
http://www.dcbar.org/membership/find-a-member-results.cfm

She's made a couple tax planning presentations at
THE AMERICAN LAW INSTITUTE Continuing Legal Education
---Creative Tax Planning for Real Estate Transactions October 17 - 19, 2012 San Francisco, California
---Charitable Giving Techniques
Cosponsored by the ABA Section of Taxation May 2 - 3, 2013 Washington, D.C.

Same name as PS...

Here's a website I hadn't seen before, JW wrote all the copy, plus some pictures and dates:

http://www.mdvarsitykarting.com/results/

I like it; the writing and feel of it. It's positive, enthusiastic and supportive. :) I could hear it in my mind of a commentator describing the race. Maybe another career for him like footballers, etc.

It's a fun thing, for the racers to see the race results and their names and photos on the site.

Here's a website I hadn't seen before, JW wrote all the copy, plus some pictures and dates:

http://www.mdvarsitykarting.com/results/

Holy guacamole. Just reading that, knowing it is supposed to be his professional work product, I felt like my eyes were going to bleed. Community college drop out or not, that is unacceptable.

Anyone who thought he had a bright future surely must be reconsidering. He most certainly is not suited to work as an executive's personal assistant. I wouldn't hire him to manage the family Christmas cards.

Holy guacamole. Just reading that, knowing it is supposed to be his professional work product, I felt like my eyes were going to bleed. Community college drop out or not, that is unacceptable.

Anyone who thought he had a bright future surely must be reconsidering. He most certainly is not suited to work as an executive's personal assistant. I wouldn't hire him to manage the family Christmas cards.

JMO but he's aspiring to be a racer not an editor. I guess I don't see anything wrong here.

Actually, it's perfect for what it is. The author was writing/speaking to and communicating with his target audience.

Newbie...but, have been following and reading all posts, for several weeks. I tend to agree with some of the more simple theories. I don't believe NG or JW were involved in the crimes; although, I'm still on the fence, about whether DW acted alone. LE certainly has reason to believe that more than one person was involved, or I suspect they would not have publicly made that statement. IMO, it makes more sense that he had at least one accomplice, for convenience, if for nothing else. I also believe it would be someone in his inner-most circle, and someone with experience. A couple of things that keep running through my mind: the green vests, which I think were found in the garage (correct me, if I'm wrong). It's very possible those were used to gain entry to the house and/or to deflect suspicion of being noticed and "out of place", in the neighborhood. There was one such vest found in the burned out Porsche. Do we know how many were recovered at the house? That could provide some insight, possibly, as far as number of accomplices. Another point: the white bucket the perp was holding, while running away from the burning car. IMO, it was used to hold other valuables (cash, jewelry, etc.). I think they were greedy, and took anything and everything of value, that they could get their hands on...they had all night, with free reign, in the house. Therefore, IMO, they made off with a lot more than the 40K. Another possibility...they could've forced SS to give them credit cards, along with pin numbers. For all we know, there could have been trips to the ATM, through the night. They wouldn't need SS to go, as long as they had the cards and pin numbers. So many hours in that house...so many questions. As a side note, I do not think they are intelligent, by any means. They are street-smart. This is what they do. I think there are probably other crimes DW has committed, for which he was not caught. Being a criminal, is his occupation. All my opinion, of course.

Hmm...WS not letting me quote anyone for a few posts now.

This is to: mk4osu

Excellent post, thank you!

:welcome: ----- :welcome4: ----- :welcome6:

Actually, it's perfect for what it is. The author was writing/speaking to and communicating with his target audience.

<mod snip> You need to know how to write for many reasons and communicating properly with your "target audience" is one reason, and showing yourself in a positive professional light is another. I suspect JW's writing was worse than that of PS and his friends at St. Alban's. Yet another reason for him to feel inadequate and envious of PS.

JMO but he's aspiring to be a racer not an editor. I guess I don't see anything wrong here.

<mod snip> You need to know how to write for many reasons besides looking for a job as an editor! <mod snip> Communicating effectively with your "target audience" is one reason, and showing yourself in a positive professional light is another.

You have to be kidding! You need to know how to write for many reasons besides looking for a job as an editor! Are you really serious with your thinking on this?? Communicating effectively with your "target audience" is one reason, and showing yourself in a positive professional light is another.

I consider this relevant because his job title at the track suggests that he had responsibility for written communications on behalf of Autobahn. This discussion of his writing is not bashing him for sport. His writing is a sign that he is ill-suited for many or most positions in keeping with his own high-status self image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz