DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few errands to do so I guess I will go do them now. Hopefully I return to a full array of damning evidence put forth by the State this morning. :jail: :judge:

Keith L. Alexander ‏@keithlalexander [video=twitter;623158129048555520]https://twitter.com/keithlalexander/status/623158129048555520[/video]
At hearing in quadruple D. C. murders, lead detective says housekeeper and Savvas Savopoulos were strangled to death in addition to beaten.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner [video=twitter;623158805489143808]https://twitter.com/Fox5Wagner/status/623158805489143808[/video]
Testimony reveals Daron Wint's DNA was found on reflective vest discovered in burned out Porsche found in PG County the day of murders.

IF they recovered 'in excess' of 30k, then how could JW have kept 20k of it? That makes no sense.

I think Wint's team has been reading here....LOL

Missed your post, I don't think they can tweet from the court room. We're at the mercy of when it's over having the press running to exits with breaking stories.

Detective testified that $30,000 was recovered. Also DNA on the lime green construction vest recovered from burning Porsche matched Darron Wint's DNA. More to come

IF they recovered 'in excess' of 30k, then how could JW have kept 20k of it? That makes no sense.

I think Wint's team has been reading here....LOL

Unless they recovered $20K from JW, but I agree, it seems otherwise.

Before Wint was apprehended, he could have easily spend 10 k.
We know just for the taxi alone, he paid 1K.

Detective testified that $30,000 was recovered. Also DNA on the lime green construction vest recovered from burning Porsche matched Darron Wint's DNA. More to come

Finding a 3rd persons DNA on the vest sounds a little sketchy unless they can identify whom's DNA they mean.

This tells me JW must have delivered the entire 40K. Placing suspicion on JW maybe the only thing the defense has to work with.

How does it help DW? I don't think that "I was promised 40 k but didn't get the full amount" is a justifiable excuse for murder.

Before Wint was apprehended, he could have easily spend 10 k.
We know just for the taxi alone, he paid 1K.

I agree. Plus he went to his girlfriends and asked her to exchange phones and he hid out with a few friends and family members. I think he had to give some of his cash to those that were helping him hide out.

Finding a 3rd persons DNA on the vest sounds a little sketchy unless they can identify whom's DNA they mean.

Could be a profile of an unknown person. Maybe they haven't found anyone to match it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1