DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding a 3rd persons DNA on the vest sounds a little sketchy unless they can identify whom's DNA they mean.

I wonder if that vest was one from the pile that was found in the garage. Because those were probably used before by employees. So it could have unknown DNA from an event etc.

I am sure they have tried to match it with JW and various Wint family members already though.

How does it help DW? I don't think that "I was promised 40 k but didn't get the full amount" is a justifiable excuse for murder.

I didn't say it helped, I said it's the only thing the defense has to work with. JW will get dragged over the coals in defense cross when and if trial comes.

I don't believe it will help DW at all.

How does it help DW? I don't think that "I was promised 40 k but didn't get the full amount" is a justifiable excuse for murder.

I think they want people to think he was NOT the mastermind, just a low level gopher.

IF they recovered 'in excess' of 30k, then how could JW have kept 20k of it? That makes no sense.

I think Wint's team has been reading here....LOL

Exactly. Recovered in excess of 30 K. We know he spend 1k on taxi and who knows what else. And how does it help him anyway? It's not an excuse for murder.

I didn't say it helped, I said it's the only thing the defense has to work with. JW will get dragged over the coals in defense cross when and if trial comes.

I don't believe it will help DW at all.

The problem with this defense is that it doesn't really matter who did what exactly under a felony murder charge.

They may have recovered what JW took.

I think this gives us a clue to what the first lawyer intimated: that "when we know who was there..."

Maybe JW didn't answer that last call because he knew he had shorted DW and he knew it was DW using SS's phone.

We shall see.

They may have recovered what JW took.

I think this gives us a clue to what the first lawyer intimated: that "when we know who was there..."

Maybe JW didn't answer that last call because he knew he had shorted DW and he knew it was DW using SS's phone.

We shall see.

If they recovered cash from JW he would be right next to DW in :jail:

Wint's PDA thinks because he read it on Websleuths that JW took the $20,000. Afterall he's been tried an hung out to dry here.

My feelings exactly. What else is he going to say? Is his client even talking to him?
But he needs to do some simple math.

Exactly. Recovered in excess of 30 K. We know he spend 1k on taxi and who knows what else. And how does it help him anyway? It's not an excuse for murder.

Didn't the females in the convoy each get $2,500?

We don't know where he is.

One of the tweets said defense "focused" on assistant. Wonder what else he said.

Also ambiguous is whether the other DNA is from an "unknown" individual or just unknown-at-the-moment to us. Has that been made clear? I've seen one tweet where it just said "third person."

In any event JW remains in the mix, innocent or not.

The problem with this defense is that it doesn't really matter who did what exactly under a felony murder charge.

Exactly, it won't help DW at all, there is no defense. If I was his defense lawyer I'd throw up my hands and tell the jury he's guilty. His defense is the one who brought up the money was shorted.

Paul Wagner ‏@Fox5Wagner 42m42 minutes ago

Detective says police recovered more than 30,000 dollars of money delivered to Savopoulos house the day of the murders.

Damn here we go again. How much more???:tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member