DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention, JW didn't think them up, think about, write and rewrite and the songs. The people who did, as far as we know, haven't planned any kidnappings and murders.

But you typically select songs that reflect the values of your brand-personal or business.

IMO Cows are really dumb animals, almost as dumb as turkeys. :moo::moo::moo::moo::moo::turkey::turkey:

Not to mention, JW didn't think them up, think about, write and rewrite and the songs. The people who did, as far as we know, haven't planned any kidnappings and murders.

True, a song is just a song and songs don't kill people. If...

If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words, cars make people drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.

Regarding turkeys and cows, you haven't lived if you haven't been chased by a cow :cow: or chased a few chickens :chicken: :chicken: in your life. :twocents: :floorlaugh:

I don't think turkeys or cows are stupid at all (includes all animals). Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey as the national bird instead of the eagle. If you have ever hunted turkey, they are quite the formidable challenge and very smart. I have raised 3 and all were very loyal and beautiful birds. The one female (the other two were toms) was very affectionate. She loved me and all she wanted to do was sit in my lap and have me pet her.

Bovine aren't dumb either. They have a herd mentality and all will attempt to protect their babies in an attack and that includes everyone in the herd helping. If I knew one personally I couldn't eat him or her. Just as I couldn't hunt a deer (although I love venison) and I'd die of hunger if ever in such a situation as having to kill my own food. The only problem I had with a cow was a young girl who lived in the pasture I had to cross to get to the creek. OMG! You had to literally sneak and hope and pray she was in the opposite end of the pasture if you wanted to go to the creek. Once she saw you, the chase was on. She was half brahma and angus. She was the protector of the herd and was much better at it than the bull who was only interested in sex with the ladies and fighting with the bull across the way in another pasture. He would stand for hours pawing at the ground and bellowing at the other bull as evidence of his prowess with the ladies, but he wouldn't chase you. As long as my uncle owned the brahma cow he had no problems with coyotes or wolves or other wild critters attacking his herd.

Sorry for off topic. Just felt I had to defend turkeys and cows. Please scroll and roll for being off topic.

I appreciate everyone's comments here at Websleuths. The diversity and differences of opinions are what make this place great! Just think how BORING it would be if we all thought the same way or believed the same thing - snooze fest. A big :tyou: to everyone for the thoughts and information that you bring to the big family :gathering: :discuss: table here at Websleuths. :thewave: :gthanks: :grouphug:

FWIW, I don't see JW as a suspect, but as a witness and unwitting player. I'm very interested in knowing the events JW was a witness to and the activities that made him an unwitting player. I sure as heck want to know more about his actions the day before and the day of the crime, but that's because it will help us piece together what happened in that house on the dreadful, dreadful day, not because I'm looking to blame JW.

JMO at the moment, with what we know now.

If JW was involved I would expect him to be clear on that Thursday, what is more important is if he and DW or DW's convoy people talked in the weeks and months prior to the murders.

I sort of see it as there can be many levels of guilt, like not all those traveling with DW in the convoy probably aren't guilty of felony murder and maybe not any of them were in the house during the murders, but they could still be criminally guilty of other things such as accessory after the fact or other such things. JW could have had nothing intentionally to do with the home invasion, but if for instance he's a petty thief (one of the explanations for him having the Mosler registration was that he stole it), he could have been stealing petty things from the S household and gone to DW as his fence for the things he stole and wanted to sell (DW was a fence - hence the 'receiving stolen property'...that's what fences do is receive stolen property and would explain how DW supported himself) and in passing told DW about a whole variety of things just as part of his bragging, which if that was the case it would make JW a criminal at the same time not someone guilty of felony murder. For JW to lie to the police - particularly given that his dad is former LE - I think JW is a criminal of some kind and whatever crime he engaged may have led to the S family being murdered, but that doesn't necessarily mean that JW took part in felony murder as there can be shades to this and multiple criminals can be operating independently of one another.

Exactly! I don't think JW would get his hands dirty but he definitely is all about getting that money. I think there are too many coincidences and that at minimum his social media brags, and at most colluding with DW et al.

1de69070e5ac4a8931e8061dc07c464f.jpg

481cccfca2159270cf6b1dbdd29cd71a.jpg

b61ff90f984d0e11a3c15e92b37ba1a1.jpg

292DEAE700000578-3102479-Investigation_A_red_Audi_was_also_taken_from_the_family_s_home_n-m-5_14.jpg

@rfk or anyone - can you read these plates? We'd like to run them to see if any inspections were even required during JW's employment......since I trust nothing he says.

There were green beans, squash and tomatoes from the garden

For blessedlife

Ingredients

2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 medium banana, thinly sliced
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, plus more for top
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Vanilla ice cream, optional (not optional IMO)
Caramel sauce, optional

Directions

Preheat to medium-high heat. Spray the grill rack with cooking spray.

Brush 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla on the grill (I use an iron skillet) buttered-side down. Arrange the banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with the chocolate chips. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas. Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. Grill until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Serve immediately.

I sooo appreciate the recipe!!!! I'm going to make this tomorrow and I'll post my photo though I'm sure it will look NOTHING like yours. I swear, when I look at plates of food these days, I think, "huh, wonder what TexMex is having?"

It was police that said he left and returned hours later... I would think they would have said 'he left with Officer so-and-so and Officer so-and-so returned him to the scene.'

Allegedly JW returned and said his car was behind the tape. The next sentence only has the det responding to any random comment or question about a car behind parked behind the tape. I could ask the question: "what does it mean if JW comes to collect his car and it's parked within the crime scene tape?" And the response would be "The detective said that indicated he was there before the tape went up and came back hours later."

The first sentence could have been pulled out of the writer's hat to elicit a statement to allow the writer to create a questionable piece of writing.

What was alleged? The way the sentence reads to me is that the person writing the sentence may not believe what they are stating or knows for a fact that what they're about to say isn't the truth. Whether that's because they don't know if they trust that it's true, or if they can trust the person giving them the info, or it's a random statement they threw in.

By using the word alleged, I think it's like what we do here by adding that statements are our opinions only.

I hate that journalists are able to do that.

Allegedly, FelicityLemon has PhD in Physics, makes awesome brownies and holds two patents for Hydraulic Servo Actuators. The professor said that indicates FL is a brilliant physicist who designs and develops both HSAs and delicious baked goods in her versatile lab.

:whipper:

I uploaded a clip that includes that part of the VM (I think). I will leave it up for a little while, but then I need the space back in my dropbox! It might take a few minutes to download.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xs1i2195ynot7v/Deadly DC Mansion Fire Leaves Questions.mp4?dl=0

Thanks for this. This is the one where I believe PS is saying Noooooo She Isn't ... and then the next word cuts off. I did hear the other one early on and he did say what are u doing? Stop ....

Are there two recordings or imho one is spliced shorter.

????

Eta spelling

TexMex ... I am new here so maybe this is known to others. Do you own a restaurant? Are you a chef? If not, maybe you should ... your presentations are art!!! Thank you.

OT

Hi Corey Rocks
Not a chef at all. Just lucky enough to be able to retire after 25 years of practice, some oil/gas money and good investments. Cooking relaxes me. So I typically take my dogs for a beach run before it gets too hot then figure out what to cook for whatever family, friends, church group or neighbors are around to eat.
I also enjoy hunting and fishing and have a garden so it's nice having lots of fresh ingredients available.

No. I think LE is still working on the investigation and that they are still investigating JW.

No.

I think they will, and are still working on it.

Can you put that in the form of a question? :)

Because I believe LE is competent and I believe there are too many coincidences and unexplained 'things' for them not to be taking him seriously as a suspect.

We have no idea what's been uncovered by LE.

Thank you! :D I do appreciate your responses and the way you organized it for clarity!

@rfk or anyone - can you read these plates? We'd like to run them to see if any inspections were even required during JW's employment......since I trust nothing he says.
To me it looks like the Audi is 7572 and the Range Rover is 7315.
I can't read the Land Rover plate. I will see if there is a better picture of the Land Rover.

To me it looks like the Audi is 7572 and the Range Rover is 7315.
I can't read the Land Rover plate. I will see if there is a better picture of the Land Rover.

Thanks! Me too, but that seemed like too few digits so I hadn't posted it yet because I was going to look up how many digits go on DC license plates.

Thanks! Me too, but that seemed like too few digits so I hadn't posted it yet because I was going to look up how many digits go on DC license plates.

They are actually Maryland plates, not DC.

So true. JW may wind up playing no part in the defense theory. Ago could choose instead to focus on evidence gathering, cross contamination of evidence, lab procedures, etc

It's the only thing he's got to use and of course discrediting JW. Unless he asserts DW and company switched tennis shoes for kicks.

I haven't seen anyone say that. DW grew up in Guyana, moving here when he was 20, so I don't think it's possible that he and JW grew up together. I don't know if DW lived in an urban area of Guyana, but the apartments that have been mentioned here are in the suburbs.

whose blog I won't mention for numerous reasons. :banghead:

pffffft!

They are actually Maryland plates, not DC.

Wow, there is incredible diversity in Maryland license plates. There are ones with six alpha-numeric characters, special interest ones (like tennis) with just four, MD ones, which have 5, ones that have a couple characters, like AF, MD, or AA AF that have 5 numbers...

Now that I've stared at them for a while, I think they are special interest plates with 4 digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz