DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't act alone...maybe someone in construction of the new dojo has had a hand in this as well...and maybe he was involved in that to some extent

Edited for brevity

Respectfully, I don't think that it's appropriate to second guess SS. God only knows the horrors he endured. Among other things, it sounds like he had a knife to his neck and saw a knife at his son's neck.

Not second guessing SS at all. It was simply wondering how/why the perps allowed calls to NG. It still seems very out of place/not smart of them because of things SS - could have done - tried to do. As I said it is heartbreaking how hard he tried.

T
Perhaps, just for this one day, we can have a brief moment of gratitude for all the police offficiers working this case and working EVERYWHERE to try to keep us safe in our homes from scum like this. This story will vanish soon from the media ....you can be
certain of that. Soon we will be reading sympathetic articles about the Perp.

Did the DNA come back quickly because these are "rich people" or because murderers who delight in torturing children were on the lose...and after burning the hard-working maid alive as well as the RICH family....could obviously do ANYTHING to any one of us...or our children to get what they need or want. Maybe it was just a little bit about public safety and not "rich people."

The mindset of this perp is so obvious..."self-employed"....34 years old living with his Father...yet inviting women to make babies with him that he can't support. And then he assaults, burglarizes and tortures to get what he feels like taking. Contrast please with the deceased Housekeeper...who worked stressed or not...hard work...to provide for herself and her family.

But we will hear in the media soon, what a fabulous young man this is and this is all somebody else's fault. Wait for it.

:goodpost::goodpost:

You are correct, stmarysmead!!!! "Rich" (those who have worked hard, to get ahead) people are thought by some to be the bad guys in today's world. It will be sickening to hear pity for this monster.

IMHO

It sounds like SS DID try and get the message across more then once that something was very wrong. Likely his son really did get a concussion and his wife was sick with horror among other things. ALL involved need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Such an awful tragedy, God bless their daughters during this time.

Yes this is what happens when something is pulled out of context ( by the first quoter) I stated it was heartbreaking how hard they tried to get a message across and wondered why calls were allowed when SS could have done this or that (stating it as the risk the perps were taking - NOT saying the victim should have done something- only wondering why the perp gave him the opportunity- they seem though per LE messy- so that is probably the answer).

i really wish we could leave the race of the and how much money the victims made out of it.

Daron and Veralicia both had the same "chances." They came here as immigrants. One chose to work hard, support her children that she was separated from, send them to college, save her money for her retirement. She lived a life that deserves the highest praise, taking the bus to do physical labor everyday. Those were HER choices.

Then we see bulked up Daron. What a Facebook page! What are his choices? Make babies, sexual assault, preen and take selfies. Probably laying around taking pictures of himself while Veralicia was working hard all day long. I doubt that lady even had time for Facebook.

When the media start making Daron a victim...Veralicia will have to be conveniently forgotten.

This is about CHOICES.

They did not have the same "chance" other than possibly both being immigrants, there are many other factors that we just plain don't know.

I hope this doesn't spur any rich-people-get-preferential-treatment comments, but DNA can be completed quickly. Results identifying the remains of John Glasgow were located, submitted, tested and returned within a one day period.
http://www.katv.com/story/28493480/only-on-7-hiker-that-found-glasgow-remains-speaks-out
Has it been released if Phillip died from sharp force trauma or burning? I would like to know why his body was burned as well, and hope he was already gone.

I don't think it was rushed through because they were rich, but more because of 'community safety' concerns ..

They did not have the same "chance" other than possibly both being immigrants, there are many other factors that we just plain don't know.

Everyone has a "chance" to work hard for the things they want. This Lady wasn't "given" anything. She did hard work every day. He bulked up, assaulted, burglarized, finally torturing a little boy.

Those are his CHOICES. At some point, he even went to college, according to him. Was the Housekeeper afforded that "chance? "

What "chance" did he miss out on that led him to fill his mouth with pizza after cutting on a tortured child. What justifies THAT?

He had every chance.but he felt entitled to not work for what he lusted over. Sexual assault. Burglary. Torture of a child. Ten hours toying with that family.

He didn't have his CHANCES?????

Oh well, the media will disagree with me. I'm sure we will hear it all soon enough. No problem.

Oh, wow! I just heard the news on TV this morning and am just so happy LE has identified a suspect!!! Absolutely brilliant and great work on LE's part!

MOO

Everyone has a "chance" to work hard for the things they want. This Lady wasn't "given" anything. She did hard work every day. He bulked up, assaulted, burglarized, finally torturing a little boy.

That are his CHOICES. At some point, he e en went to college, according to him. Was the Housekeeper afforded that chance?

What "chance" did he miss out on that led him to fill his mouth with pizza after cutting on a tortured child.

Oh well, the media will disagree with me. I'm sure we will hear it all soon enough. No problem.

Oh I'm sure in court we will hear how he had plans to go to college and has lived a life of terrible abuse and hardship.

I'm also wondering what his degree from Prince George's Community College is in. Here is a list of their programs: http://www.pgcc.edu/Programs_and_Courses/Credit_Offerings.aspx

My guess is that he got a certificate (graduated in 2002) in Electronic Engineering or something of that nature. About the program: http://www.pgcc.edu/Programs_and_Courses/Program_Detail.aspx?programID=6442462370

He doesn't seem like the scientific or mathematics type, but it could explain how the security system was disabled.

Hope they catch him soon! Good work LE!

Apparently one can buy a cheap device that will jam all the security cameras. So no education necessary.

Those are his CHOICES. At some point, he even went to college, according to him. Was the Housekeeper afforded that "chance? "

What "chance" did he miss out on that led him to fill his mouth with pizza after cutting on a tortured child. What justifies THAT?

He had every chance.but he felt entitled to not work for what he lusted over. Sexual assault. Burglary. Torture of a child. Ten hours toying with that family.

He didn't have his CHANCES?????

I said they didn't have the SAME chance. Read carefully. No one has the SAME chance in life. Also, everyone does have a choice but circumstances are not IDENTICAL for all PEOPLE and/or Non-Citizen Immigrants.

Daron's friends have a choice this morning. Daron has probably $20,000...after splitting with his "helper." He also has police looking for him everywhere.

Is he having fun?

They can hide him and be accessory to this crime.

Or they can pocket $100,000 all for themselves.

And they can have lots more fun themselves. With no work involved other than a phone cal.

I'm sure there's plenty of other evidence left lying around too but - he left half eaten pizza behind???

Guess he doesn't watch CSI.

I'm sure there's plenty of other evidence left lying around too but - he left half eaten pizza behind???

Guess he doesn't watch CSI.

He left pizza crust behind. They set the house on fire so didn't expect DNA evidence to remain. But fire was put down quickly.

I said they didn't have the SAME chance. Read carefully. No one has the SAME chance in life. Also, everyone does have a choice but circumstances are not IDENTICAL for all PEOPLE and/or Non-Citizen Immigrants.

The choice to work hard is not a "chance." The housekeeper was doing work that can be found anywhere. It's a choice to take it.

It's a choice instead...to take things from others...be it sexual assault...or torturing a child for money.

Lots of people face hardships, difficulties, and yes, they are individual. But the..choice...to cut on a child, torture him, set his bed afire...that takes a "special" mindset. These people had never hurt Daron. They just had what HE WANTED.

To do these things are CHOICES. Not something thrust upon you by society because you didn't get a chance...to do hard work.

You'd have to be a real psychopath to do what DDW did in that house, and yes his victims only crime was to have earned what he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member