DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we knew about that video clip! Is it from surveillance cameras or is it from a bystander or reporter at the scene?

I dont know. It is not the same angle as the footage of the dumpster. It appears that it was before the fire dept could put out the flames if they are even there yet. Could a reporter get there before the fire dept? How long does it take to put out a car fire? Maybe a bystander who gave the video to the station?

This was discussed previously in the thread. It was decided that he is probably a fire fighter, as two of the other blurs are fire fighters.

Thanks for the refresher. That must have been while I was skimming WS while attending to out of town guests.

This was discussed previously in the thread. It was decided that he is probably a fire fighter, as two of the other blurs are fire fighters.

Oh sorry, I missed that! Was there an extended version of that footage where you could freeze on other blurs? I am just on my normal computer, not in an editorial suite, and I can't identify any other blurs in this cut of the footage.

Are we running out of material and back to seeing people behind the dumpster? :desert:

Yeah..they lift toilet seat too... Yet men cannot put the toilet seat down when they are done !!!!

:floorlaugh:

jawdrop.gif

Are we running out of material and back to seeing people behind the dumpster? :desert:

Hey this is a giant step up from making out two pieces of trash as white sneakers. At least this a real human being. And a fireman at that. And a handsome one at that! :)
(And not to be too motherly, but shouldn't he be wearing a helmet and fireproof stuff? Maybe they go casual for car fires!)

I don't think he took a different car to the dojo. However, it is also weird to me that he didn't converse with SS about the fact that he was going to Lowes and the dojo. Like "Alright, dropped off the package and going to the dojo. Let me know if you want me to do anything there or pick up anything at Lowes!" We could assume that he got his marching orders the day before and so didn't need to say touch base on that again, but still weird given the what seemed like some heat around the impending opening of the dojo.

If I were LE I would check to see if it was consistent with past patterns. I wonder if SS was on email forwarding emails to JW to handle certain tasks etc.

I wonder how diligent they are about enforcing the 2 hour (non-resident) parking limit. In my neighborhood, it's a great source of income for the city. I would be surprised if JW regularly parked his car on the street for the day, but maybe public works/LE doesn't ticket in that neighborhood.

Maybe that is what DW posed as....a parking person. Would have been a great reason to go to the front door since S family parked on the street so much!!

Yes! Getting boring now that we can't even sleuth JW. Not much info to go on. Do we think GJ indictments or search warrants will be released soon?

Yes! Getting boring now that we can't even sleuth JW. Not much info to go on. Do we think GJ indictments or search warrants will be released soon?

I hope so. I would really like to see the SW and inventory that Bach said was about to to be executed at the time of the PH. I wish more journalists were on this story because in the old days, LE would have released both knowing that they were going to get a FOIA request anyway. Now that we've killed traditional high-quality journalism, it appears that nothing has stepped in to take its place :(

If I were LE I would check to see if it was consistent with past patterns. I wonder if SS was on email forwarding emails to JW to handle certain tasks etc.

It's possible that JW is very self-directed and didn't feel that he needed to ask for any next steps from SS, or even let SS know what he was planning to do after dropping off the money. But that does raise a little red flag for me, just because he was a personal assistant/driver who has only worked for his boss for six weeks and new things would likely come up every day, if not every hour, especially right before something unique like an opening. Why wouldn't he ask whether SS would need a ride or any other help at some point that day?

In the first few months of a job you love, whether it's your dream job or just a job you're grateful for, you're really trying prove yourself and feel out what's needed, and you try to over-deliver.

What did I miss? Since when is JW off limits for sleuthing?

It's possible that JW is very self-directed and didn't feel that he needed to ask for any next steps from SS, or even let SS know what he was planning to do after dropping off the money. But that does raise a little red flag for me, just because he was a personal assistant/driver who has only worked for his boss for six weeks and new things would likely come up every day, if not every hour, especially right before something unique like an opening. Why wouldn't he ask whether SS would need a ride or any other help at some point that day?

In the first few months of a job you love, whether it's your dream job or just a job you're grateful for, you're really trying prove yourself and feel out what's needed, and you try to over-deliver.

Originally, SS was totally focused on the Dojo Grand Opening. Then he got this tragic situation going on and he made his flurry of calls to set up the ransom. I am sure he told JW and whomever else, that he needed to go to the auction, but they needed to go finish setting up the Dojo. So I don't think JW needed to clarify anything that morning with SS. He already had his instructions to work at the Dojo. JMO

Hmm, been gone toooo long! Must catch up! It's going to take a glass of wine or three. [emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it's the Honeymoon phase!!

I totally agree about how people being hyper-attentive during the early phase of a new job. I wonder if, when SS contacted him the night before, he explicitly told JW that he wanted JW to drop the money and then to check in with someone at the Dojo right away afterward. Since SS was trying to appease DW, he may have wanted JW to leave right away to ensure he wouldn't be knocking on the door or otherwise making the situation more volatile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member