DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finding it pretty hard to believe that he and SS were friends, but yes, if he had worked on the house, he may very well have known VF and certainly would have known the best way to get in.

I edited my previous post. Take a look.

I have not been able to find the more complete evidence list that Fox got ahold of. Has anyone else had any luck? Now that have seen the shorter version, I'm really curious about what is included in the comprehensive list.

Wonder what the US Secret Service had to do with this?
from page 7 of the attachment Skigirl provided-

"....order granting motion to seal and (for both phones) one disc of results from US. Secret Service (SP Nos. 15CNC1108 and 15CNC1111)..."
Isn't the VP's residence close by? Secret Service is probably who they would have to go to for any security camera footage from there.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey folks,

Please don't post the whole phone number.

Thank you!

no forced entry. it is stated that firefighter used a " heel kick" to gain acess thru french door.

Wasn't there also DW' DNA on the green neon vest found in the burnt Porsche? But, the defence will say DW used the green vest when he worked at the SS mansion. IMO, I don't believe he ever worked at the SS home.

I don't believe he ever worked at SS home either.

well, i remember seeing dw's court report for beating on his gf in 2009 i think? he stated he worked for a company that did hi end kitchen remodels. i forget the name of the company but it had a very nice website.

I'm finding it pretty hard to believe that he and SS were friends, but yes, if he had worked on the house, he may very well have known VF and certainly would have known the best way to get in.

He could have known NG too. But she never said she knew him. If he ever did work on the house, he would have a lot of inside knowledge. Although why SS would let someone like that to work in the house is beyond my understanding. Maybe he was a part of some remodeling crew? If he worked on the house, that could explain how he knew about security system and disabling the cameras.

in the old days crooks could use pay phones to coordinate their misdeeds today they must rely on cell phones. i hope that the phone records yield something of true value.

sister states they were friends that this was not just a work relationship. maybe someone will back up her story? maybe they will ask some of the people we have talked about to take a polygraph test? maybe they already have or decided not to?

sister states they were friends that this was not just a work relationship. maybe someone will back up her story? maybe they will ask some of the people we have talked about to take a polygraph test? maybe they already have or decided not to?

NG would be a good witness on whether DW was ever previously at the home, and, if DW was doing work at the home, there should be some type of payment paper trail, either directly from SS or a contracted company. As far as being friends, I'm sure there'll be plenty of witnesses from SS' company that will deny that assumption. IMO

NG would be a good witness on whether DW was ever previously at the home, and, if DW was doing work at the home, there should be some type of payment paper trail, either directly from SS or a contracted company. As far as being friends, I'm sure there'll be plenty of witnesses from SS' company that will deny that assumption. IMO

NG never said she knew him or met him. I would presume something like this would have slipped out during numerous interviews she gave.

Friends? SS was a CEO of a company. DW was frequently unemployed guy with a criminal record. They are not in the same circle. Not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee